Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan on Admiral Wilson notes

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I just finally had a chance to read through it today, but I want to give it another read. Dolan also did a YouTube video tonight that I will try and watch tomorrow. I’m going to reserve judgement on it for now but I can see that at least some of the information contradicts what I’ve come to know over the last several years.
    Would definitely be interested to know on what points you differ.
    Kit Green has his fingers in so many pies.

I found this leak intriguing at first, but essentially, what it boils down to is the admiral had a meeting and told him that some people from an off books project told him about them reverse engineering ET tech despite refusing him access, there is no evidence of anything other than his testimony about what other people told him (which is hearsay). All the names that handled the notes and Edgar Mitchell's name is all just noise. We don't know the motivations of these people denying him access to this project or if the whole ET tech was just a red herring. When I saw that the admiral was asked about it and denied it all as "poppycock", it really makes this whole exercise pointless, sadly.

Hi Sheree welcome,
    Well Edgar Mitchell confirms that 'an admiral' was denied access see video in clip about 10 posts earlier. We know he was at a meeting with Dr Steve Greer and Admiral Wilson that was in Dr Greers book - see Keith basterfield's blog
    http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogs...n-dr-eric.html
    Yep what the admiral relates is secondhand heresay, but it's backed up with a couple of other sources.
    These projects must exist somewhere and somehow they must be funded this at least points in the direction of where they might be. If the press took this up seriously surely more leads would pop up

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Would definitely be interested to know on what points you differ.
    Kit Green has his fingers in so many pies.
    Yes indeed, has had and continues to have his fingers in many pies.

It will take take a bit of time but I will try to clarify my statement in the not too distant future.

Kieth Basterfield is on the ball again thinks he knows the name of the mysterious guy who offered to let Kit Green into the cabal researching UFOs

Brigadier General Donald D Flickinger.

http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2019/08/

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Kieth Basterfield is on the ball again thinks he knows the name of the mysterious guy who offered to let Kit Green into the cabal researching UFOs

Brigadier General Donald D Flickinger.

http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2019/08/
    on a side note, each time I read that name as FlipFinger ...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

New Denial from Admiral Wilson article by Billy Cox

I wish some of these guys would actually step forward, they don't have to break any security oaths just tell us it real and we have a back engineering program?

Eric who? — the Admiral

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.co...o-the-admiral/

Just putting this here for completeness

Joe Murgia aka UFO Joe has a done a remarkable series of articles on this. If you are unaware behind the scenes loads of the big names in ufology have been spending hours researching this

The Wilson/Davis Documents – My Twenty-Three Year Journey – Part 1 HERE
    The Wilson/Davis Documents – Part 2: My Twenty-Three Year Journey – Dr. Eric Davis HERE
    The Wilson/Davis Documents – Part 3: My Twenty-Three Year Journey – Dr. Davis Comments HERE
    The Wilson/Davis Documents – Part 4: My Twenty-Three Year Journey – A Document, Miller Time 2020 & Knapp HERE

Joe's stuff about Miller is all new to me
    He also mentions Giuliano Marinkovic's 'Forsaken Poseidon' which Giuliano ('uforadio' here) has prepared on the topic.

If you get a chance to procure a copy of his “Forsaken Poseidon” masterpiece on the Wilson/Davis affair, do it. It’s one of the best pieces of digging, sleuthing, connecting the dots and investigating I’ve ever seen on this subject

It's little wonder that all this digging someone has upset the apple cart. Hope the Major news media runs with it soon.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-22-2020 at 03:10 PM.

George Knapp apparently also mentioned that he thinks the NYT article is on the cards.