Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Investigate Northland Cow Mutilation

Police Investigate Northland Cow Mutilation

On the 6th of January 2012, ranchers found one of their cows dead and surgically mutilated in Kansas city, Missouri close to the international airport.

The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

We can see from the pictures that there is absolutely no blood on the ground, the vet says "a Scalpel was used", the gate was still locked and no tracks. It's a classic case, Udder surgically removed and possibly the rectal area too. I notice that it's close to Kansas City airport, I wonder if they might have picked up anything on their RADAR?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Aliens or not, that is a strange practice.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Strange indeed, but it's a practice that has many common themes and is occurring all around the world.

I am told that investigators have determined that the period January to May is also common for mutilations, this first report seem to bear this out and I understand there have been other cases too.

Linda Howe has a report on this case but it's members only unfortunately.

Look at this from the same date:

Large white light reported hovering over small Missouri airstrip

A Missouri witness driving home from work January 6, 2012, reports watching a "large, white light blinking like a strobe" about 100 feet in the air just behind a small, local airstrip, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
    "The object was huge - bigger than a basketball - and it was blinking like a strobe light," the witness stated.

The witness turned onto a dirt road for a better look.

"It looked to be blinking like a flash from a camera. It would flash right to left. It was brighter than the sun or any star I have seen. It made my head and eyes hurt just looking at it. "

The object appeared to be stationary in the sky.

"The object didn't seem to be moving, just hovering above the trees. Like it was watching. I know that I look over at the airstrip on a regular basis because in the distance you can see the city lights at night. But there has never been any lights other than the small light attached to the small hanger for the airstrip and the city light over 10 miles away. There is nothing but country and farms between the two. So it was a shock to see such a bright orb or object there."

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-natio...souri-airstrip

Coincidence...?

Last edited by uforadio; 01-09-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Good find, thanks!

I thought it looked like the animal had been kicking, the ground near it's head and legs looks disturbed. This is confirmed by the rancher in this latest report.

So, the animal was held down at that location, while organs were removed without spilling any blood.

Larry Bryant has picked up this story and circulated it to his email list this afternoon.

FeO·Fe2O3 Was- Magnetite testing done?
    MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Good find, thanks!

I thought it looked like the animal had been kicking, the ground near it's head and legs looks disturbed. This is confirmed by the rancher in this latest report.

So, the animal was held down at that location, while organs were removed without spilling any blood.
    Insects go into dead animals through the rectum, eyes and mouth to feed on the softest and most nutricious tissue, which means blood and internal organs. Just saying.