Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Investigate Northland Cow Mutilation

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Insects go into dead animals through the rectum, eyes and mouth to feed on the softest and most nutricious tissue, which means blood and internal organs. Just saying.
    True enough, but that doesn't happen over night, and insects don't carry scalpels, have a preference for jaw flesh, or have any way to stop bleeding.

Why don't you have a look at some of the documentaries on this board, particularly the Sussex case. I would be genuinely interested to hear your thoughts.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    True enough, but that doesn't happen over night, and insects don't carry scalpels, have a preference for jaw flesh, or have any way to stop bleeding.
    Eh, insects don't have to stop bleeding, they arrive after the animal is dead to feed on it. Dead meat do not bleed. You can stab or shoot a dead animal (or human being) as much as you like without any bloodshed... I thought this was common knowledge?

And actually, insects do have a preferance for jaw flesh, because they enter through easy accessed openings as the rectum, the eyes (insect yummie) and the mouth... They eat away at the tongue (also very yummie for insects!) and jaw flesh from the inside of the animal's mouth, see?

And those scalpels that are supposed to make surgically clean cuts on some "mutilated" animals... When a dead animal is left to decompose, it bloats. Gasses build up inside it, and after a while the skin will tear because of the pressure. This will happen to humans corpses too.

Nature's own work, nothing very mysterious about it. Boring, I know, at least compared to evil aliens and stuff.

Again, all true, but again, that doesn't happen over night does it? Have an honest look at the Sussex case and see what you can come up with, like I said I'd be interested in your perspective.

Did you watch the news reports above? Do you see any traces of dead insects? Do you think the Vet in question is not familiar with natural predation?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

This kind of thing has been reported for years now.

I read somewhere that cow blood is similar to human blood.
    A procedure last year where they used cow blood as a substitute for human blood that they claimed saved this woman's life....HERE!

I do not know who is doing these mutilations.
    But, if it is some kind of DNA testing by corporations/government agencies on the side or even 'off-worldly beings' (working together or at least in agreement) using cow blood for their purposes then it is not all that crazy of an idea.

I firmly believe that there is technology out there that the general public is not aware of.
    Same goes for non-terrestrial beings for that matter.
    It makes more sense to me that there are 'ETs' that are doing all sorts of procedures on humans and animals on our planet.

It is well known that our own government has done testing on the general populace and service personal without their consent or knowledge.
    Just watching the cancer rates go up in certain areas of the country raises suspicions.
    I know that even my wife's family that has had farms for at least the better part of a hundred years all of a sudden in the last 15-20 years have had serious cancers in their small community.
    Something happened there. Either it was in the water table or their was some kind of spraying...dunno but, I for one never believe in coincidence.

Everything happens for a reason....
    These cow mutilations are no different.
    What is the 'reason'?
    The best answer I can whittle down to is experimentation/testing of some kind.

As the cases are of course very hard to test in control conditions in real time, NIDS has done the best possible thing. They acquired data on the incident that happened in the timeline of 45 minutes so lots of long-term effects could be ruled out (or confirmed). The case is mentioned in NIDS report from 2002 with two other cases. Although the NIDS site is of course down for some time, report is still available here:
    http://www.noufors.com/Documents/mutilationofcalves.pdf

Hypothesis on the logistic needed for deed to be done is extremely interesting.

Some other extracts:

In most reports that NIDS has received and investigated, the focus appears to be on soft tissues, such as lips, tongue, skin and muscles of the lower jaw, rectum and/or genitalia (vulva, ******, sometimes the entire uterus, even in pregnancy stage), *****, scrotum (with or without testicles), eyeball (with or without eyelids; usually only one, on the upper side, when the animal is laying on lateral decubitus), tail, mammary gland (the whole udder or teats only), and ears. Due to their nature, location and accessibility, the removal of these tissues has historically been attributed to scavengers or predators.
    NIDS has documented several cases in the Animal Pathology section of the website (http://www.nidsci.org/articles/articles2.html) in which predators or scavengers have been ruled out.

The removal of most of the body weight in Cases #1 & #2 suggest a similar modus
    operandi, although both cases were separated by several hundred miles (N.E. Utah to N.
    California) and by nearly five years in time.

<snip>

Unusual Aspects of Case #1
    • The animal was killed in the open, in daylight, with two potential eyewitnesses
    about 300 yards away. The killing was silent.
    • Over 60% of the animal’s body mass was removed in about 45 minutes.
    • No blood, entrails or any other evidence was found in the vicinity. The large, bright
    yellow ear tag on the animal was never recovered.
    • In spite of the use of a professional tracker, no tracks or other evidence were found
    within a one-mile radius around the animal.
    • Sharp instruments were used on the animal to remove the ear as noted by the
    veterinarian who conducted the necropsy and independently confirmed by a
    veterinary pathology lab. In addition, a forensic examination of the bone concluded
    that two separate sharp instruments had been used on the bone: a heavy machetelike
    implement, and a fine scissors-like instrument. There was also evidence of
    chewing on the carcass.

<snip>

More at link.