Thread: Bernie backs Disclosure

Bernie backs Disclosure

Last question Joe Rogan asked Bernie...
    https://www.rt.com/usa/465943-bernie...fo-disclosure/

Thanks to VICE, August 7, 2019.

Transcript:

"Rogan: “If you got into the office and you found out something about aliens, if you found out something about UFOs, would you let us know?”

Sanders: “Well I tell you, my wife would demand I let you know.”

Rogan: “Is your wife a UFO nut?”

Sanders: “No, she’s not a UFO nut. She goes, Bernie, ‘What is going on do you know? Do you have any access?’"

Rogan: “You don’t have any access? You’ll let us know though?”

Sanders: “Alright, we’ll announce it on the show. How’s that?”"

July 2019: Andrew Yang said, "If you want to know what's going on in Area 51, you know who you need to get in the White House in 2020. That's Yang for Area 51, and really, full disclosure. That's where our government should be. Transparency in all things, as long as it's not going to hurt the national interest."

But if Bernie got elected would they tell him about aliens? And if they did tell him, but the truth was too horrible or frightening would he still tell us? Something similar may have happened with Jimmy Carter when he was president. From what I heard they originally kept him in the dark until he demanded answers, but when they finally gave him those answers it "made him weep". It's a shame Bernie didn't win in 2016, now many of us are lamenting "what might have been"
    Last edited by Wally; 08-07-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.