Thread: Alien Structure Revealed During Volcano Eruption In Mexico

Blog Entries

Alien Structure Revealed During Volcano Eruption In Mexico

Once things cool down, visiting the site might make for an interesting expedition.
    Alien Structure Revealed During Volcano Eruption In Mexico, UFO Expert Claims
    By Inigo Monzon
    KEY POINTS

A UFO expert claims the Popocatepetly Volcano eruption revealed an alien structure
    The alleged alien structure has a massive doorway
    The expert believes the doorway leads to an underground base

A UFO expert claimed that a volcano eruption in Mexico revealed a massive alien structure. According to the expert, the structure had a large doorway that could possibly lead to an underground alien base.

The alleged structure was spotted by Scott Waring of the UFO-centered blog ET Data Base. He came across it after viewing the live streaming footage of the Popocatepetl Volcano in Central Mexico.

The Popocatepetl Volcano has been very active recently. Last week, the Volcanic Ash Advisory Center in Washington reported emitted a large volcanic ash plume that reached heights of up to 22,000 feet.

As the volcano continued to produce large clouds of smoke and ash, Waring noted that he decided to watch live videos of the volcanic activity in the hopes of finding a UFO flying nearby. But, as he was watching the videos, he saw a massive structure near the base of the volcano.

According to Waring, the structure, which also had a massive doorway, became visible after it was hit by sunlight.
    Story Continues
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm not surprised by this. In fact I predict that in 2020, we'll be hearing and seeing more underground bases exposed all around the world.

I recently heard that Antarctica is in a bit of a lockdown mode, as warming of the planet is already reviling such bases...

Possibly having been involved in the crash of a flight from Chili with proported oil workers aboard.

I wouldn't believe anything from Scott Waring, he's a misty eyed self publicist who shameless posts the weakest stories about UFOs on the internet.
    He's frequently getting his sensationalist articles picked up in the Red Tops (newspapers) in the UK. They rarely have any substance to them at all. It just makes all ufologists look like fools and demeans the topic. .
    This is just another story he's made up to get traffic to his website.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I wouldn't believe anything from Scott Waring, he's a misty eyed self publicist who shameless posts the weakest stories about UFOs on the internet.
    He's frequently getting his sensationalist articles picked up in the Red Tops (newspapers) in the UK. They rarely have any substance to them at all. It just makes all ufologists look like fools and demeans the topic. .
    It should be simple enough to verify Mr Waring's claim.
    Travel to the site, have a peek inside. Either the structure is naturally occuring (cavern?), or it was engineered.
    Over the years I have seen many media claims of sightings near volcanos, especially when active, some caught on video.
    IF a base is located where he says, it may help explain the many sightings.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

This is his original 'article'
    https://www.etdatabase.com/2019/12/a...r-doorway.html

He even says himself it might be an illusion or a building - in other words he's just speculating wildly.
    I won't waste a plane ticket on this this one Calikid!

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Amen brother! Well said.