Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Roswell crash did not transpire in Roswell...?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    No calikid, I didn't know thanks for the intel.
    @Cyberable.
    If you are interested in the exchange program, you may find this gem of a classic/vintage 1980s
    UFO documentary interesting.
    Among other things, it features silhouetted government insiders (code named Condor & Falcon) referencing the alien exchange program.
    " ".
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    @Cyberable.
    If you are interested in the exchange program, you may find this gem of a classic/vintage 1980s
    UFO documentary interesting.
    Among other things, it features silhouetted government insiders (code named Condor & Falcon) referencing the alien exchange program.
    " ".
    Thanks calikid, this is the kind of stuff I love to research.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Problem is for people starting to dip their toes into this field - you don’t know who to believe. Micheal Wolf was a fantasist, Pete Peterson never verified his credentials and is dubious also.

You tube videos are a bad way to learn about UFOs they are only interested in you staying on their site as long as possible so you are dragged, hither and a non, from decent documentary to an utter crackpots YouTube channel and back again; there’s no filter. Sensationalism rules on YouTube.

Abductions are the hardest thing to believe in, they are the most extreme assault on your base programming but spend enough time reading up on UFOs - you begin to realise that they are absolutely real and at the very heart of what’s going on.

Tom de Longe and TTSA have a direct channel to the research that the US government is doing on UFOs. People don’t like him for a lot of reasons, but you’d be wise to paw over every word he says. They are taking disclosure forward. The latest book ‘Man’ has a great deal about abductions. They don’t question that it’s happening just why? Is it our DNA? Do they want hybrids? Do they want our ability to reincarnate? Why? Why? Why?
    Perhaps, this may sound irrelevant...? The leader of Falun Gong, Master Li, believes evil ET's recently seeded human civilization with technology and computers as a covert invasion plan. These evil ET's worship technology and science like a religion, to the exclusion of higher dimensions. Drunvalo Mechelzidek holds that technology is the result of a Luciferian rebellion...

The retrieval team that pulled the wreckage out of the desert also found a short, stubby, internally powered flashlight device that threw a pencil thin, intense beam of light for a short distance that could actually cut through metal. This, the engineers at Wright Field believed, was also based on wave stimulation. The questions then were, how did the EBEs use wave stimulation and how could we adapt it to military uses or slip it into the product development already under way?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    What evidence is that?
    Hello X-Origins,
    I'd like to think we can have an intelligent discussion. Maybe express your opinions, and provide some reasons for that belief?
    Perhaps we can begin with some common ground?
    1) First off, do you believe that UFOs exist? Are they flying around in public airspace, and have reliable witenesses observed them?
    2) Do you think that an intelligence lifeform is "driving" these craft?
    3) Just to keep it on topic, do you think the Roswell incident happened? And were alien bodies recovered?

If we can keep this conversation on an even keel, I can move it to another thread where we might get more indepth on the abduction question.
    But let's table abduction for now, see if we can find some common ground to expand on.

BTW, I have never seen a UFO and I have never been abducted. For many years now I have been what's called a "nuts & bolts" UFO researcher, along the lines of the late Stanton Friedman.
    But I do try to keep an open mind, and have heard much testimony from people I respect. We can get into that later as well.
    Attachment 1008

I have found another version of the Roswell Crash, apparently, it did happen, but there was more.

The Big Picture A Hyphotesis

Blog Entries
    I have found another version of the Roswell Crash, apparently, it did happen, but there was more.

The Big Picture A Hyphotesis
    Article is well subtitled "A Hypothesis".
    No doubt one theory is that the Roswell aliens were time travelers from our own future (as presented in your referenced link).
    But not the only theory (Serpo as an alternative theory comes to mind).
    I must say IMHO, any article that includes Dan Bureish as a source is suspect. Again IMO, I found that man's story fantasy prone and difficult to believe.
    Thought provoking to consider the time traveler theory, but I did not see much in the way of supporting evidence presented in the article.
    Attachment 1008

Article is well subtitled "A Hypothesis".
    No doubt one theory is that the Roswell aliens were time travelers from our own future (as presented in your referenced link).
    But not the only theory (Serpo as an alternative theory comes to mind).
    I must say IMHO, any article that includes Dan Bureish as a source is suspect. Again IMO, I found that man's story fantasy prone and difficult to believe.
    Thought provoking to consider the time traveler theory, but I did not see much in the way of supporting evidence presented in the article.
    In 1996, William J. Beaty from Close Minded Science shared a few examples of symptoms of pathological skepticism. He implies that the scientists react not with pragmatism and a wish to get to the bottom of things, but instead with the same tactics religious groups use to suppress heretics...

Capture.JPG

Blog Entries
    In 1996, William J. Beaty from Close Minded Science shared a few examples of symptoms of pathological skepticism. He implies that the scientists react not with pragmatism and a wish to get to the bottom of things, but instead with the same tactics religious groups use to suppress heretics...

Capture.JPG
    Sounds a lot like what Stanton Friedman used to call Debunkers.
    I hated wasting the money to buy the January/February 2009 issue of the Skeptical Inquirer (Vol. 33, Issue 1) which has for years been trying to debunk all sorts of so-called paranormal phenomena. But the cover said: Special Issue “The New UFO Interest: Scientific Appraisals.” This is an excellent example of false advertising since the appraisals are anything but scientific. SI is published by what is now labeled “The Committee for Skeptical Inquiry” (CSI Lite??). In actuality, the active writers and “investigators” aren’t skeptics. They are Debunkers doing their best to pull the wool over the eyes of a curious public. They know the answers, and so don’t really need to investigate. Proclamation is more their style. Deception is the name of the game.
    See the full 1 page article, "Debunkers Are At It Again" on his (Memorialize) website.
    Attachment 1008

Sounds a lot like what Stanton Friedman used to call Debunkers.

See the full 1 page article, "Debunkers Are At It Again" on his (Memorialize) website.
    For many years now the American Intelligence Community has been charged with the alleged cover-up of UFO data and not releasing this information to the American public or to members of Congress. Worse than not releasing UFO information to Congress is the verifiable fact that the Intelligence Community regularly lied to Congress about this sensitive subject.