Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Roswell crash did not transpire in Roswell...?

No calikid, I didn't know thanks for the intel.

The pleasure is mine Montalk. You've been pretty accurate in the research about the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    So there is still no alien threat..Just assumptions and speculation by a select few who love seeing their name in print and on TV...As far as abductions, implants and animal and human mutilations none of it has been proven to be an alien MO....And do not even get me started on this Icke Reptilian BS the stuff is so sci-fi it's stupid...And where is there proof of gray aliens? It's wild conspiracy theory and ancient alien Exopolitics.....

I will look at your book though.....Complicated conspiracy theory is interesting.
    There is an affluence of substantiated signs that the US are controlled by foreign corporations. Read this article from Omni Thought by P.L. Chang. Recalling Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan Teaching's and the Fire from Within, self importance is our biggest enemy.

Conspiracy theoreticians used to be digested as wonted democracy, and free market capitalism were originated on conspiracy theories... Let's consider the following.

49285801111_792a1ecd25_o.jpg
    Last edited by cyberabel; 12-28-2019 at 08:31 AM.

According to retired employee of the U.S. government TimSwartz Atlantis Rising Jan Feb 2007 from Serpo Website, he wouldn't go into any great details about his past, but he was involded in a Special Program. There was an opening statement sent by an Anonymous Source in November, 2005, to a UFO Email Discussion Group, coordinated by former U.S. government employee Victor Martinez.

The emails revealed the existence of Project Serpo, an alleged Exchange Program between the U.S. government and Extraterrestrials from Serpo, a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system.
    Last edited by cyberabel; 12-28-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Happy Xmas Montalk

Have you read Peter Levanda and Tom De Longe’s Sekret Machine’s Man the latest one? They aren’t painting a pretty picture.
    I overlooked that one, thanks for the tip.

So there is still no alien threat..Just assumptions and speculation by a select few who love seeing their name in print and on TV...As far as abductions, implants and animal and human mutilations none of it has been proven to be an alien MO....And do not even get me started on this Icke Reptilian BS the stuff is so sci-fi it's stupid...And where is there proof of gray aliens? It's wild conspiracy theory and ancient alien Exopolitics.....

I will look at your book though.....Complicated conspiracy theory is interesting.
    If you've never seen a Gray yourself I can understand your emotional skepticism.

I saw Grays with my own eyes numerous times as a kid. Yanked out from under the bed by them. Had a morbid fear back then of anything gray and bulbous or owl-like, due to the PTSD and pavlovian associations. My mother had her own abduction memories, and black purple bruises with puncture marks at the time.

That's only personal proof though, not easily transferrable.

If you don't have personal experience, best you can do is sort through the tons of circumstantial and anecdotal evidence out there and draw your conclusions from that. At some point you would start sounding more ridiculous trying to explain it all away than accepting the rational view that there's something weird going on.

You may not get 100% proof but even 95% confidence is good enough for all practical purposes. I think requiring absolute 100% proof is irrational, especially if one keeps moving the goal post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberabel View Post
    According to retired employee of the U.S. government TimSwartz Atlantis Rising Jan Feb 2007 from Serpo Website, he wouldn't go into any great details about his past, but he was involded in a Special Program. There was an opening statement sent by an Anonymous Source in November, 2005, to a UFO Email Discussion Group, coordinated by former U.S. government employee Victor Martinez.

The emails revealed the existence of Project Serpo, an alleged Exchange Program between the U.S. government and Extraterrestrials from Serpo, a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system.
    I was a member of Victor's email list back in the day. As were many staff and members here. Exciting times.
    Those Anonymous releases formed the basis for the content of the Serpo.org website.
    Over the years there have been believers and skeptics.
    I'd say after years of debate that the consensus is the Serpo story is a mixture of truth and disinformation.
    The real trick is discerning what's what.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

In the case of alien abductions, the vast amount of evidence points at a non-human intelligence with technology that is vastly superior to what we have: tractor beams, anti-gravity, the ability to float people through solid objects like walls...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    In the case of alien abductions, the vast amount of evidence points at a non-human intelligence with technology that is vastly superior to what we have: tractor beams, anti-gravity, the ability to float people through solid objects like walls...
    What evidence is that?

What evidence is that?
    Last time I checked, it's not my job to give you an education.

If you seriously want to learn about abductions, and not just spew baseless assumptions, this book is a good place to start: the proceedings of the 1992 MIT Abduction conference:
    https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Discuss.../dp/0964491702
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post

If you seriously want to learn about abductions, and not just spew baseless assumptions, this book is a good place to start: the proceedings of the 1992 MIT Abduction conference:
    https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Discuss.../dp/0964491702
    Then you have no evidence I take it. And link me to an $800 book! Smooth move ExLax. And thats all any of this abduction stuff is baseless assumptions by people high on crack and Jim Beam.......I don't buy everything people claim they see, hell people have made big bucks scamming folks with this so called alien abduction crap and as far as that goes along with everything else in ufology...You Tube being one of the biggest ways to get people to fall for this stuff....You say your abducted by an alien then I need more than just you saw it...

You couldn't anyway you would probably just point me to another $800 book.......Or maybe one of the Ancient Alien fruitcakes like David Childress or something..
    Last edited by X-Origins; 12-29-2019 at 07:29 PM.