Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Roswell crash did not transpire in Roswell...?

Quote Originally Posted by X-Origins View Post
    What evidence is that?
    Ha! I think your just fooling yourself X/O, there is over 2000 years of ET/alien interaction and visitation recorded in more cultures then I can think of at the moment.

However, I also think the world would be quite boring without any skeptics if you know what I mean . . .

Then you have no evidence I take it. And link me to an $800 book! Smooth move ExLax. And thats all any of this abduction stuff is baseless assumptions by people high on crack and Jim Beam.......I don't buy everything people claim they see, hell people have made big bucks scamming folks with this so called alien abduction crap and as far as that goes along with everything else in ufology...You Tube being one of the biggest ways to get people to fall for this stuff....You say your abducted by an alien then I need more than just you saw it...

You couldn't anyway you would probably just point me to another $800 book.......Or maybe one of the Ancient Alien fruitcakes like David Childress or something..
    Let me get this straight: I point you to the proceedings of an academic conference, held in 1992. For several days, experts in the field present peer reviewed scientific evidence. Yet you, without any knowledge about the topic whatsoever, reject the evidence ... because of the price of a book?

I spent more than 3 decades researching it, exchanged information with a global network of regression therapists specializing in abduction, am the editor in chief of Jar-Magazine (www.jar-magazine.com) which specifically deals with contact experiences.

So, I think it's safe to say that I know what I am talking about. The academics who researched it, and presented their peer-reviewed articles, do. You don't. You just make assumptions based on your own ignorance and prefer to wallow in it. Talking to you is a waste of time.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Then you have no evidence I take it. And link me to an $800 book! Smooth move ExLax. And thats all any of this abduction stuff is baseless assumptions by people high on crack and Jim Beam.......I don't buy everything people claim they see, hell people have made big bucks scamming folks with this so called alien abduction crap and as far as that goes along with everything else in ufology...You Tube being one of the biggest ways to get people to fall for this stuff....You say your abducted by an alien then I need more than just you saw it...

You couldn't anyway you would probably just point me to another $800 book.......Or maybe one of the Ancient Alien fruitcakes like David Childress or something..
    And enjoy your three days off for calling a member of staff an exlax...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I was a member of Victor's email list back in the day. As were many staff and members here. Exciting times.
    Those Anonymous releases formed the basis for the content of the Serpo.org website.
    Over the years there have been believers and skeptics.
    I'd say after years of debate that the consensus is the Serpo story is a mixture of truth and disinformation.
    The real trick is discerning what's what.
    That is very interesting. I need to re-establish or move from my current location to find more time for this. I think I will be going to US. Thanks.

This reminded me of the ancient astronaut theory. A fact checked in the eons...

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    I overlooked that one, thanks for the tip.

If you've never seen a Gray yourself I can understand your emotional skepticism.

I saw Grays with my own eyes numerous times as a kid. Yanked out from under the bed by them. Had a morbid fear back then of anything gray and bulbous or owl-like, due to the PTSD and pavlovian associations. My mother had her own abduction memories, and black purple bruises with puncture marks at the time.

That's only personal proof though, not easily transferrable.

If you don't have personal experience, best you can do is sort through the tons of circumstantial and anecdotal evidence out there and draw your conclusions from that. At some point you would start sounding more ridiculous trying to explain it all away than accepting the rational view that there's something weird going on.

You may not get 100% proof but even 95% confidence is good enough for all practical purposes. I think requiring absolute 100% proof is irrational, especially if one keeps moving the goal post.
    That is absolutely astonishing. I will support your book and this forum as soon as I can. I live in Puerto Rico, after the Maria hurricane, I bought some of the Jorge Martin magazines Enigmas in Spanish, there were lots of strange happenings while we were out of electricity around the island. Thanks for sharing.

What evidence is that?
    We can try to consider the latest David Wilcock's video on Dec 14th. His main insider Pete Peterson, have you guys heard him? Totally blew my mind. A craft in Antartica capable of repairing itself...?

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Ha! I think your just fooling yourself X/O, there is over 2000 years of ET/alien interaction and visitation recorded in more cultures then I can think of at the moment.

However, I also think the world would be quite boring without any skeptics if you know what I mean . . .
    There was an article from Chris Stonor on the year 2000 from disappeared website Visions and views from the other side and read and approved by Michael Wolfe before his death. During his final years he spent time talking to various journalists about the UFO and ET cover up. His bosses at the National Security Council NSC gave him permission to generate a controlled leakage of secret information. He commented this: I look forward to the day when the secrecy surrounding Extraterrestrial contact ends so that our race can move forward to the next phase of its history now cosmic in scale. As is standard practice, these superiors have erased almost all his records such as the universities he attended, degrees gained, and his involvement with the CIA, NSA and NSC.

Problem is for people starting to dip their toes into this field - you don’t know who to believe. Micheal Wolf was a fantasist, Pete Peterson never verified his credentials and is dubious also.

You tube videos are a bad way to learn about UFOs they are only interested in you staying on their site as long as possible so you are dragged, hither and a non, from decent documentary to an utter crackpots YouTube channel and back again; there’s no filter. Sensationalism rules on YouTube.

Abductions are the hardest thing to believe in, they are the most extreme assault on your base programming but spend enough time reading up on UFOs - you begin to realise that they are absolutely real and at the very heart of what’s going on.

Tom de Longe and TTSA have a direct channel to the research that the US government is doing on UFOs. People don’t like him for a lot of reasons, but you’d be wise to paw over every word he says. They are taking disclosure forward. The latest book ‘Man’ has a great deal about abductions. They don’t question that it’s happening just why? Is it our DNA? Do they want hybrids? Do they want our ability to reincarnate? Why? Why? Why?
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-30-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Blog Entries

Let's stick to disagreeing with people's ideas, without disparaging the person.
    This is one of the basic rules on the forum that helps promote discourse, without quickly descending into name calling/personal attacks/flame wars/trolling.
    All things we can live without.
    Failure to comply can result in Suspension of Posting Privileges.
    Repeated violations can result in Revocation of Membership.

Thanks,
    Calikid
    Lead Moderator

User X-Origins suspended 3 days for rules violation.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008