Thread: Antartica as old as it gets!!!

Antartica as old as it gets!!!

Linda Moulton Howe has spent much of her life chasing the truth about the many mysteries of our planet.

Now she has produced a video "Antarctica :Alien Secret's Beneath the ice."

Official Trailer can be seen at link below . . .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9...jBIm3AWDXI1EUA

Much of that video came from this interview below . . .

I heard a few other reports about ET/Alien mysteries from down there, but this one has a ring to it.

The Lost Ancient Humans of Antarctica . . .

Here is some remote viewing from the Farsight Inst. of Antarctica . . .

I find it interesting, the similarities of the different viewers.

Table of Contents (Time in minutes:seconds during video):
    1. Introduction - 0:00

2. UFO Crash in Antarctica Overview - 2:27

5. PrinCess Session for UFO Crash in Antarctica - 7:18

6. Aziz Brown Session for UFO Crash in Antarctica - 16:38

7. Melena Hall Session for UFO Crash in Antarctica - 23:23

8. Rock Arkie Session for UFO Crash in Antarctica - 35:49

8. Summary Comments - 44:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttet...ature=emb_logo

Why is LMH held in such great regard ?

The Crop Circle japists on both sides of the Atlantic took her to Micky Mouse Land and then back again .Is that forgotten and/or forgiven ? Early 2000s when everything was seen as coded , albeit with uncrackable codes .

She fell hook, line and sinker for Corey Goode , along with many others . That was excruciating .

She admitted two years ago that John La Vine , the self styled Secret Astronaut , was a serial liar .

But despite all of those disasters , some 'No Details' ex-Navy Seals -- the Spartan whistleblowers -- are to be believed --- non vetted other than by the botched methods repeatedly evidenced in the past by sweet LMH and other

dubious celebrities like Kerry Cassidy and her ex partner , Bill Ryan .

And perhaps unfairly, so many of those that have met her report her as an obvious phoney . Subjective obviously but interesting .

So tell me, what I am missing ? Please .

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Why is LMH held in such great regard ?

The Crop Circle japists on both sides of the Atlantic took her to Micky Mouse Land and then back again .Is that forgotten and/or forgiven ? Early 2000s when everything was seen as coded , albeit with uncrackable codes .

She fell hook, line and sinker for Corey Goode , along with many others . That was excruciating .

She admitted two years ago that John La Vine , the self styled Secret Astronaut , was a serial liar .

But despite all of those disasters , some 'No Details' ex-Navy Seals -- the Spartan whistleblowers -- are to be believed --- non vetted other than by the botched methods repeatedly evidenced in the past by sweet LMH and other

dubious celebrities like Kerry Cassidy and her ex partner , Bill Ryan .

And perhaps unfairly, so many of those that have met her report her as an obvious phoney . Subjective obviously but interesting .

So tell me, what I am missing ? Please .
    Yea, LMH has been duped several times in the past. Notably in dealing with an AFOSI operative Richard Doty. Some snafu with NBC I think.

Other wise she has dedicated most of her life investigating the paranormal, UFOs, and crop circles.

I'm sure you are "up" on these topics and like most folks have an opinion on each.

Like others in these fields she has also written several books!

Here is a link to her public YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/earthfiles

Regards,
    epo333

Absolutely right --- I am 'Up' on these topics .

And it is because of her poor track record re spotting tricksters , scammers and perhaps even planted misinformation operatives, that I am reluctant to take anything she reports from 'secret' sources as more than a jolly good yarn .

I guess I regard her as a female version of our favourite raconteur , Mr David Icke . Both so earnest, driven and probably immensely wealthy -- yes , I know sweet Linda preaches permanent poverty -------- but her dogs suggest

otherwise !!!!!!!!!!!!