Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Fox - new documentary THE PHENOMENON

This is NEW today . . .

Dolan interviews James Fox, good story about best ever footage he ever saw starts about 97mins in.

Important New UFO Documentary | The Richard Dolan Show

Stunning revelation after stunning revelation from James Fox

The last question of this Podcast, James Fox dropped this bombshell:

"I have met with very high-level people -people that really, really are in a position to know what's going on, people that have dumped millions & millions & millions of dollars into researching this stuff. People that you'd probably know about - that have shared stuff with me off the record, that were so out there, I just went, 'You gotta be kidding me. This is really what you think is happening? And is this like speculation or conjecture?' It's like, 'No, this is like research at the highest level.'

And it's like, I'll give you a hint and it's as far as I wanna go with it. And look, I'm not endorsing this & I'm not saying that I believe it. I'm just saying that the people that I heard it from are people in a position to know. I can't dismiss it because of the source. And he told me, in no uncertain terms, that they're walking among us."

This is interesting . . . and timely . . .

<<video removed by YouTube>>
    Last edited by epo333; 12-05-2020 at 05:25 PM.

The Joe Rogan Experience #1574 - Jacques Vallée & James Fox

Jacques Vallée is a venture capitalist, technologist, and world-renowned figure in the field of unidentified aerial phenomena. James Fox is the director of The Phenomenon: a new documentary about UFOs and a global effort to conceal their existence.

Just finish the video "The Joe Rogan Experience #1574 - Jacques Vallée & James Fox"

I watch it in half hour and 1 hour increments.

I was going to make notes for highlights, but the entire interview was very good.

I do have two items I am compelled to note . . .

1) At 2:35:00 to 2:36:++ Joe starts working on Vallee about a piece of metal shot off a UFO over Washington D.C. recovered in 1952. Vallee reached a point where he didn't or couldn't discuss it and over a few minutes convoluted his answers away from the topic.

. . . {My opinion is maybe the metal was living or had living properties. Eventually the discussion trailed off to a topic of research and profits to reproduce some of the metals recovered from many sightings.}

2) At 2:55:00 Some twists of maybe new info about the Travis Walton UFO incident was shared by James Fox. I'll let you be the judge on this.

Well worth the time even if spread over a day . . .

I agree, it was a very good interview and worth the time to see the whole thing. Vallee mentioned he was holding information or evidence back because he didn't think it was the right time to reveal. I guess he has had the cause and opportunity to think in depth about the proliferation of information, although it is quite frustrating with UFO professionals sitting on supposedly bombshell information.