Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Aragami's Encounters

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    terra australis
    Posts
    21

    Aragami's Encounters

    i had a thread under the same name on the old OM forum and am thinking it couldn't hurt to have a new one here in case i have any encounters to recount. i've had a very interesting time since OM shut down. not sure how much i'm cleared to post about as of yet.
    Last edited by calikid; 02-06-2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: add title.

  2. #2
    Welcome Aragami think as long as you follow the rules you can post whatever. Unless you have other ties

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    i had a thread under the same name on the old OM forum and am thinking it couldn't hurt to have a new one here in case i have any encounters to recount. i've had a very interesting time since OM shut down. not sure how much i'm cleared to post about as of yet.
    You are as cleared as any other member is. Please don't feel intimated at all.

    Best case is to post what you feel comfortable with posting.

  4. #4
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,332
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    i had a thread under the same name on the old OM forum and am thinking it couldn't hurt to have a new one here in case i have any encounters to recount. i've had a very interesting time since OM shut down. not sure how much i'm cleared to post about as of yet.
    You may want to note that the thread you started is located on the "Sanctuary" Board.
    It is a judgement free area. Ridicule is not tolerated. A safe place to share.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    terra australis
    Posts
    21
    thanks guys. been out of the forum posting game for several years. have been working directly with 'upstairs' so to speak. spent 5 weeks in november/december locked in a psych ward so plausible deniability is in effect.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    terra australis
    Posts
    21
    they just told me to tell you guys to 'NEVER TRUST ASIO'. i already don't trust them...

  7. #7
    Great to have you posting again.

  8. #8
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,332
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    they just told me to tell you guys to 'NEVER TRUST ASIO'. i already don't trust them...
    You must be feeling better.
    Don't recall an ASIO, can you remind me?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    terra australis
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    You must be feeling better.
    Don't recall an ASIO, can you remind me?
    Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation. Aussie version of the CIA. They, along with ASIS (australian signals intelligence service, our nsa/gchq) run Pine Gap and such places. Some of their employees are a bit untrustworthy if you're into this type of stuff. Not all of them, of course.

  10. #10
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,332
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation. Aussie version of the CIA. They, along with ASIS (australian signals intelligence service, our nsa/gchq) run Pine Gap and such places. Some of their employees are a bit untrustworthy if you're into this type of stuff. Not all of them, of course.
    I have heard of Pine Gap, black ops NSA signals interception operation.
    First time was when I was researching the Melbourne UFO case of "Frederick Valentich disappearance" from October 1978 (a terrifying UFO story).
    If memory serves me, Pine Gap somehow was referenced during the investigation. Perhaps to verify communications between the missing plane and air traffic control.
    .
    When you say "they just told me..." can you give us a better idea of who "they" are?
    Remember... judgement free zone.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •