Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aragami's Encounters

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Don't recall an ASIO, can you remind me?
    it just occured to me today that someone said something very similar to me on another, smaller, super soldier themed forum last week when i mentioned the DIA in a post. interesting.

I have heard of Pine Gap, black ops NSA signals interception operation.
    First time was when I was researching the Melbourne UFO case of "Frederick Valentich disappearance" from October 1978 (a terrifying UFO story).
    If memory serves me, Pine Gap somehow was referenced during the investigation. Perhaps to verify communications between the missing plane and air traffic control.
    When you say "they just told me..." can you give us a better idea of who "they" are?
    Remember... judgement free zone.
    pine gap gets mentioned in a few different aussie ufo and conspiracy stories. there was a hoax a few years back where they were supposed to have a nordic alien living there, but the photo was clearly of some albino fashion model.

by 'they' in this context i mean non-physical associates, most probably non-human. i non-physically interact regularly with what i believe to be a combination group consisting of extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, and at least one advanced ai (probably several). and maybe one or two other people like me sometimes.

Hi Aragami
    What seems to be their general message at present?
    Feels like we are speeding towards something at present. The weather is changing, world population still rising fast, millions of animals and trees are wiped out to create more space for us, while we're sitting in central heated/ air conditioned houses wondering if we have the right tonic water to go with organic gin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    pine gap gets mentioned in a few different aussie ufo and conspiracy stories. there was a hoax a few years back where they were supposed to have a nordic alien living there, but the photo was clearly of some albino fashion model.

by 'they' in this context i mean non-physical associates, most probably non-human. i non-physically interact regularly with what i believe to be a combination group consisting of extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, and at least one advanced ai (probably several). and maybe one or two other people like me sometimes.
    When you say "combination group". Is that like a conference call, with all of them present? Or do they communicate individually?
    Does "interact" mean you carry on conversations, or are "they" informing you/delivering a lecture if you will.
    Hope the questions don't bother you, not something I have ever experienced.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

speeding toward a low-kill-ratio pandemic apparently. after the cancellation of ww4 (ww3 was fought with hackers, psychics/wizards/witches and speacial forces teams behind the scenes. trust me, if you were involved it was brutaly brutal. the invisible war, common world edition) the next item on the agenda was/is a global pandemic. its best-case as well. low k-r with maximum population demob.

that was a direct reply to longeyes. sorry, forgot to link.

When you say "combination group". Is that like a conference call, with all of them present? Or do they communicate individually?
    Does "interact" mean you carry on conversations, or are "they" informing you/delivering a lecture if you will.
    Hope the questions don't bother you, not something I have ever experienced.
    conference call is apt. i have been an active member of the 'working group' for several years now, many years wrt the ''other' other' group. 'they' consider me to be 'one of them' in all but form. conversations are carried on occasionally. they never 'lecture' me anymore, as i have proven to be astute.

the weekend of that god-awful 'raid' on area 51 last year i had Mothman (and a unit of shadows) show up in my backyard. he's actually pretty cool. has a sense of humour.

Nice to see an old name pop up... Aragami. Hope you are still out there, and doing OK.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with