Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid complex on Pluto

Banned
    To get a really good idea of approximation of self, I like to compare a familiar landmark over Manhattan.

The line represents 12 miles being the width of this excellent high definition image analyzed:

[/URL]

Banned

On the frozen moon we see LAND ahoy!

A rather remarkable plot of "Landscape" considering the moon is promoted as an ice cue-ball.

I put together this 5 min treck across this meandering hillside taken by Galileo December 16, 1997, and is the highest resolution image of the moon thus far to date.

If you look very close, some familiar pixels spring into life. To me, she looks a bit like flying over California!

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...WShLnaG5z3sjgV

https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA01180
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-13-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Banned

A face to behold....

Europa is awash with life and like life on Mars, they are incredibly artistic. I would go as far as to say that art plays a huge part of their time.

In the lower segment of the image in reference, this beautiful and seductive rendition of a male human face can be gathered.

Cropped and rotated:

There are several other renditions in the image further up the hill. Look for the cartoon "detective" and to his right, there's another human face but, these are very faint barely visible and are created on the typical side of an embankment.

If we had a higher resolution .tif image than the low-quality 277 kb available, things could get very interesting indeed!

Banned

A city like no other

My profession as an Architectural designer is mainly on residential design concentrated around the San Francisco Bay area. My time is spent in high rise construction and with over 35 years years of practice, I've developed a very keen eye for the principles of Rational Design.

Of course, we have no idea what an alien city would look like, although science fiction writers have come up with some real beauties since the subject was speculated upon at the turn of the century.

But, I believe there are "constants" in design principles that should be pervasive throughout the galaxy and are probably adopted by intelligent life into "shape and form" by anthropomorphic third-density beings.

Physical beings (as opposed to incorporeal beings) need to travel in third density from point A to point B and so on, thus there is the need for structural design that follows function and even so to the alien form.

The question is, could we even recognize an alien city?

Academia has predicted the moon has an ocean (possibly) covered by a global multi kilometer thick ice pack, that we have all been served up after the first images "in color" sent back by the Galileo mission in the mid-90s.
    Now, Just for one moment, may I suggest we throughout these preconceived notions and let's take a closer look at that enigmatic dynamic surface.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, It's getting late now so I wanted to post these highly magnified surface images and return a little later for future discussion if you don't mind,

The image shown above in the red rectangle:

Banned

A comparison orf scale

It's important I think to get a good idea as to the scale of those structures on the moon's surface.

As you can see here, I've overlaid the magnificent Pentagon building for scale comparison. The building is roughly 1,400 ft across and according to the scale provided by NASA of this swath of surface, the white square is 5 miles across.

Interesting to note, just visible through the blur of the low resolution, are those incredible "cross-links" which form connections inside the structures - they are truly massive!

Check out the size of those cars parked in the front.

m

Banned

Cliffside of cartoons!

As I mentioned earlier, these amazing and utterly ludicrous renderings are everywhere and what I mean by that is, everywhere in our solar system...probably.

In these images below of the same area, the image B below, I've increased the contrast in just three sections which amplifies the renditions of various cartoonesque figures embedded in that steep cliffside. There are others also if you squint your eye but they are very faint.

Now, I am very aware of the fact that this presentation is truly absurd but as they say; "it is what it is"!

A note of compelling interest here, look closely at the cartoon of the face of the "Detective" and catch the dual facial effect of bi-stability. This style of rendering is used throughout on the surface of Mars as I have mentioned repeatedly in my thread "Life on Mars".

Welcome to Europa everyone!

Banned

Wind in his hair

With a modification to the width of the image, his startling facial features become apparent.

Beautiful!