Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid complex on Pluto

Banned

Pyramid complex on Pluto

Shots taken by the New Horizon spacecraft and sent back in 2014 are just "far out!"

I can't help thinking when looking at this spectacular image of the surface of Pluto, that the layout of these supposed "mounds" return the impression to me at least, that there appears to be "shape and form" of what appears to be a pyramid complex?

We only "believe" life cannot ever exist in anything but an "Earthlike planetary environment", but we really don't know that for sure.

Zooming in here and the details are compelling.

]

They must be huge. In the top image we can see the curvature of the planetoid!

Appears to be steps or a trail going up about 2/3rs towards the top of on one or two of them.

Banned

Other "iceballs" in our solor system

It is amazing to me just how successful the world of academia has been in brainwashing all of us. We have never been there personally and yet, we all have impregnated in our conscious, a sort of picture, of what it must be like to set foot on these planetary bodies in our solar system.

From a young age, we are led to believe that planets and their moons are a wasteland, nothing more than gas, ice and rock, more frozen the further you go from the sun.

Take the moon of Jupiter's EUROPA for instance, a frozen ice billiard ball with a supposed saltwater ocean a few miles below its surface. We have never been there...none of us have and yet this image is set in the minds "of all", that this, cold little iceball is just floating around big mamma Jupiter waiting to be "penetrated" someday.

I'm going to take a closer look at Europa, and as I do, take heat for it I suppose, but what the heck....

A super high definition image of Europa's iceball surface with some of the most amazing topography in the solar system. Scale is what is important here, we are just tiny and invisible to the eye, but nonetheless, some very interesting "structures" to say the very least!

I think it would be nice to put a rover on Iapetus, for several reasons.

1) It may be an artificial satellite.

2) Many of it craters are hexagonal.

3) Its gravity is 1/44th that of earth, so in theory the rover maybe be retrievable and sent to another moon, or back to earth.

This mission would be big $$$$

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Iapetus.html

Incredible details of this ‘exotic’ moon were revealed by the Cassini spacecraft on New Year’s Eve, 2004. The fly-by’s closest approach was within 40,000 miles. Iapetus ‘does not seem to be a perfectly round moon.’ Iapetus is visibly ‘squashed’ by at least 5%. Richard Hoagland stated that Saturn’s bizarre satellite should be round. The smaller ice worlds of Mimas, Enceladus and Dione are perfect spheres. Why not Iapetus?
    Thank you, Richard Hoagland for these NASA (Cassini photos) and your ‘artificial moon’ theory on your web site. Examine the mile-high tower on Iapetus. There are numerous hexagonal craters on Saturn’s moon, including one very large one as you can see in the next photos. Was Iapetus an ancient DEATHSTAR that was once operational…but, now, must orbit in silence and decay?

Last edited by epo333; 02-06-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I think it would be nice to put a rover on Iapetus, for several reasons.

1) It may be an artificial satellite.

2) Many of it craters are hexagonal.

3) Its gravity is 1/44th that of earth, so in theory the rover maybe be retrievable and sent to another moon, or back to earth.

This mission would be big $$$$

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Iapetus.html

Incredible details of this ‘exotic’ moon were revealed by the Cassini spacecraft on New Year’s Eve, 2004. The fly-by’s closest approach was within 40,000 miles. Iapetus ‘does not seem to be a perfectly round moon.’ Iapetus is visibly ‘squashed’ by at least 5%. Richard Hoagland stated that Saturn’s bizarre satellite should be round. The smaller ice worlds of Mimas, Enceladus and Dione are perfect spheres. Why not Iapetus?
    Thank you, Richard Hoagland for these NASA (Cassini photos) and your ‘artificial moon’ theory on your web site. Examine the mile-high tower on Iapetus. There are numerous hexagonal craters on Saturn’s moon, including one very large one as you can see in the next photos. Was Iapetus an ancient DEATHSTAR that was once operational…but, now, must orbit in silence and decay?
    Hmmm yes, sir, Iapetus is a most unusual moon. But we easily get unconsciously derailed I think, with the title "moon"? This looks to me more like a constructed body artificially formed probably by the same folks who built Oumuamua.

If the folks over at the Secret Space Program SSP camp are to be believed, my guess they have already landed there got all the data they needed and went on elsewhere. Now wouldn't that be great if they did and within the next few years, the truth broke out!

I also see a conection to Saturn,

HEX, old English meaning SIX.

and HEX, To cast a magic spell.

Banned
    Well, I'm getting pretty handy typing now with just my right hand since my stroke so please excuse any typos.

Although I named this thread about Pluto I'm going to deviate now with some research I've been doing lately on the "moon" EUROPA".

EUROPA Ancient Greek Ευρωπη, meaning - "Wide Face".

Gazing at high definitions images, as I do, I try to place myself "into" the image. This is not so easy to do at first and takes some practice because often the image is so strange and peculiar, it's hard to grasp with any certainty what surrounds me. So a kind of "remote Viewing" but not so remote if you catch the drift.

This is the method used by the military in years gone by when we received actual photographs of potential enemy bass and weaponry.

So the first thing to embed in one's mind's eye is the sense of scale. Once you get that, you can get an idea just how large (or small)things are immediately around you. Truthfully, it's kinda fun.

So the first thing I came to realize about Europa is, it's not what I thought it was!

So chuck out that perception that it's a nice round iceball...ice-cold, and a "tread no foot there" kinda place.

Secondly, I came to find out...it DOES have an atmosphere and guess what,? the atmosphere is made up of nothing more than OXYGEN! , this was a WOW factor. Can you imagine that, a moon with a pure oxygen atmosphere! I was gasping for air!

Anyway, let's take a close up look at the image I posted above. Here's the Nasa lowdown:

North is to the top of the picture, and the sun illuminates the surface from the upper left. This image, centered at approximately 14 degrees south latitude and 194 degrees west longitude, covers an area approximately 15 kilometers by 20 kilometers (9 miles by 12 miles). The resolution is 26 meters (85 feet) per picture element. This image was taken on December 16, 1997 at a range of 1300 kilometers (800 miles) by Galileo's solid-state imaging system.

Ok, let's take a look at that concourse which meanders underneath that immense "arched romanesque drape". And take note of the scale here so you can get your bearings.

Firstly, you would be way too small to be seen in this image but nevertheless, you could take a deep breath down there at the sight to behold around you!

The increments show the scale in miles, so 8 miles.

Yes this IS wild but to me, those bushy "fauna" looking masses which lay around look artificial, possibly vegetation of sorts.

So look close and steady your eye.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-08-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    Sgt. James Kindseth examines communist anti-aircraft positions through a magnifying loupe

The days before high definition satellite imagery

Ha, I still have a magnifying glass for use on my monitor . . . works pretty well on HD pics.

Banned

A very strange and organized surface with roads

Europa is a truly incredible place and although Mars has some amazing topography with wild almost Arizona like landscapes, Europa, on the other hand, is very different from apparently organized convolutions everywhere. Its "structured" artificial mounds streak evenly set in place and appear hollowed out tunnels on an immense scale.

So that scale here is 9 miles by 12 miles:

Magnified, we can see the tunnel entrances as the arches are quite visible.

Banned
    In the bottom right of the image at the top of the thread, the landscape varies just a bit with a "rectangle" seen in that mass collection and a peculiar "thing" as it transports through.

Alas, we can only imagine....

Image about 3.2 miles across:

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 02-08-2020 at 05:53 PM.