Thread: BioMediaWarfare

BioMediaWarfare

Did CHINA unleash #BioMediaWarfare on its OWN PEOPLE to CRUSH the Health & Freedom Move:

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: In addition to the freedom movement in Hong Kong there was a similar movement for health right in the city of Wuhan.

(epo . . .) Seems like a possibility in the long run!

Sorry Epo I think its a bit stupid and the guy is irresponsible for peddling it.
    For one thing the virus completely indiscriminate. Why use a virus when you can lock up whoever you like for as long as you like. It doesn't make any sense.
    The Chinese government have had no difficulty quashing virtually everyone who they disagree with movements like Falun Gong disappeared over night.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Sorry Epo I think its a bit stupid and the guy is irresponsible for peddling it.
    For one thing the virus completely indiscriminate. Why use a virus when you can lock up whoever you like for as long as you like. It doesn't make any sense.
    The Chinese government have had no difficulty quashing virtually everyone who they disagree with movements like Falun Gong disappeared over night.
    Yea, your right, it sounded a bit off to me too, but I hadn't heard anything like that before. On the other hand, who knows what powers a communist governments might resort to . . .

This link tells a much more likely story . . .

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/02...are-your-home/