Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnette View Post
    Reading most of your posts you seem kind of bent on a gloom and doom scenario. I'm just curious. Do you know who I am?
    Just a suggestion, if you wish to reveal your IRL identity might be best to do it in a Private Message (PM).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Never thought I would be a witness to such a Biblical event . . .
    I’m thinking we’re looking at about 2 years before we can all see anything of normal.

I hope I am wrong though.
    Here is another one:

Plague of Locusts in Africa...

Photos of locusts in Africa: BBC News in Pictures, click here.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-05-2020 at 07:47 PM.

The secrecy with North Korea is rather troubling as we have no idea how the virus is effecting them or how stable their government is currently. The fact that they have nukes makes it all the more worrisome.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Interesting article. I read a report that the arsonist didn't even destroy a 5G tower, just a normal 4G that is needed for communications in these trying time.

Possible arson attacks hit phone towers even though 5G has no link to COVID-19

Influencers and Russia are pushing conspiracy theories that link the coronavirus to the new, super-fast wireless technology. They're absolutely wrong.
    By Shara Tibken

Some people have targeted 5G over worries about its health impacts. But it didn't cause the coronavirus.

For the most up-to-date news and information about the coronavirus pandemic, visit the WHO website.

As the coronavirus sweeps the globe, so do rumors about what caused it or how it's spread. One that's gained steam online is that new 5G networks caused the disease. That's completely wrong. Radio waves don't create viruses, which is what causes COVID-19.

But that hasn't stopped threats against broadband engineers and possible arson attacks against UK phone towers -- the type of issues that have prompted the UK's national medical director to call out the 5G conspiracy theory as "complete and utter rubbish" that's threatening communications networks crucial in the fight against the pandemic.

The theory has spread on social media. Keri Hilson, an American singer with 4.2 million followers on Twitter, sent several tweets last month that attempted to link the coronavirus to 5G. She wrote: "People have been trying to warn us about 5G for YEARS. Petitions, organizations, studies...what we're going thru is the affects [sic] of radiation. 5G launched in CHINA. Nov 1, 2019. People dropped dead."

Others on YouTube and Facebook, including an anti-5G Facebook group, have also shared false claims. In March, a Facebook user named Ben Mackie linked 5G to the coronavirus, saying in part that it's not actually a virus. "They are trying to get u scared of a fake ass virus when it the 5G towers being built around the world," he said. He also claimed that Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates invented the technology and that it's an effort to depopulate the world. And Mackie said that vaccines being developed for the coronavirus are actually chips that will be implanted in people.

Those claims were debunked by UK fact checker FullFact, and other experts have chimed in.

"This story about 5G has no credence scientifically and is certainly a potential distraction, as is other such misinformation, from controlling the COVID-19 epidemic," said Dr. Jonathan M. Samet, dean of the Colorado School of Public Health.

Brendan Carr, who serves on the Federal Communications Commission, tweeted that Hilson's effort to link 5G to the coronavirus "is straight from the most dangerous depths of tin foil hat land." He noted that COVID-19 is caused by a virus that's spread by person-to-person contact, not by radio waves, and he reiterated that the FCC, Food and Drug Administration, and Environmental Protection Agency all say 5G is safe.
    Story Continues
    Attachment 1008

It's completely nonsense 5G obviously has nothing to do with the virus. I'm embarrassed for the country.
    But Non ionising electro-magnetic radiation (NIEMR) ie anything with a wave length below visible light, micro waves and radiowaves is the basis on Kit Green's DIRD. The amounts of energy from 5G are tiny in comparison to what he's talking about but still.
    There's heaps of evidence that NIEMR in sufficient quantities can cause all kinds of problems. It is well worth a read.
    https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...green-dird.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Now this!

The mass confusion right now has my attention.
    Last edited by Ebenmatter; 04-09-2020 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Decided not to spread a local rumor until I get more info.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Blog Entries
    Found this article interesting.

Coronavirus Origins: Covid-19 Wasn’t Produced In A Lab, Scientists Conclude.

JUPITER, Fla. — Over the course of this Covid-19 ordeal, a number of outlandish conspiracy theories have emerged that the virus was produced in a Chinese, Canadian, or American lab. Conspiracy theories have become an increasingly common part of everyday life in recent years, but a new study on Covid-19’s origins is disproving this theory. A team of international researchers have concluded that the novel coronavirus has entirely natural origins through evolution.

Public genome sequence data on Covid-19, as well as similar viruses, was extensively analyzed for this study. The results show absolutely no indication that the virus was produced artificially or in a lab setting.

“By comparing the available genome sequence data for known coronavirus strains, we can firmly determine that SARS-CoV-2 originated through natural processes,” comments co-author Kristian Andersen, PhD, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, in a release.

Researchers from Columbia University, the University of Edinburgh, and the University of Sydney also worked on this project.

Coronaviruses in general are nothing new. The two most recent examples of a new coronavirus popping up are the SARS outbreak in Asia around 2003 and MERS in the Middle East in 2012. This new strain, largely being referred to as Covid-19, was only brought to the WHO’s attention on New Year’s Eve 2019.

Chinese scientists were the first to sequence the new virus’ genome, and immediately made their findings available to scientists all over the world. Incredibly, this data indeed indicates that Covid-19 has spread to hundreds of thousands after initially being “introduced” to just one person.

It was this genetic template that allowed the study’s authors to investigate the virus’ origins. They discovered that Covid-19’s receptor-binding domain (RBD), a kind of “grappling hook” that attaches itself to host cells, had evolved to target a specific molecular feature of human cells. That feature is called ACE2, and it is a receptor involved in maintaining regular blood pressure. The research team believe this development was the work of natural selection, not some type of genetic engineering.

Why? The virus appears to be so efficient at its newly evolved skill, that it is essentially impossible that modern science could have created such a monstrosity.
    Story Continues
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    ...They discovered that Covid-19’s receptor-binding domain (RBD), a kind of “grappling hook” that attaches itself to host cells, had evolved to target a specific molecular feature of human cells...
    So that's what those things that are sticking out of the virus are I guess.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Banned
    if you like David Ike, you will love this two-hour-long, "banned" video on BBC, YouTube, and even Vimeo!

David has something to say here and it's incendiary to say the very least.

IF what he is saying here is truthful and accurate, then the conclusion must be, we have all been taken for a ride.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b

And if this is true, the question becomes - WHY?