Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Blog Entries

Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

With the near hysteria that the worldwide spread Corona virus has caused, some parallels between public reaction may be drawn.
    If Disclosure occured tomorrow, would the same type of reaction happen? Worse/Better?
    Please share your thoughts.
    Feel free to highlight Corona Virus reactions, including the irrational hoarding of Toilet Paper and Bottled Water currently underway in many communities. Will something similar happen the day after Disclosure?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Only if the convincing disclosure was threatening in some way. Otherwise I think Wall Street, Academia, and defiantly most of the militaries around the world would be on alert.

I don't think we would see the hoarding (preparing) as much . . . (JMO)

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Italians who bought up early should be able to ride this out to a point. Their death rate has gone exponential by the looks of things, is doubling every 48 hours now.

Now, onto the worldwide stock markets, they are being driven by sentiment and fear. As a result the markets are going down, quickly. Furthermore, OPEC and Russia appear to have entered a production war. With the Corona virus depressing demand due to shutdown factories, the price of oil has fallen significantly. However, there is more at play there, by continuing to produce oil in this climate both OPEC and Russia can keep the price depressed. If this is maintained, then all US oil shale producers will go bankrupt shortly; only months at best.

So, a comment by the adviser to Fore was that when the Share-markets fell past a certain point, they would never recover. I suspect we are not that far away from that happening. By reckoning on the dates concerned, I believe Fore probably circled back from about 2021 or 2023, either way, the States was done; and probably everywhere else.

Where is all that oil going to go, now that there will be severe reductions in air and sea travels???

Could be a small up tic in oil usage during planting season, and some summer recreation!

I don't think Disclosure would have much affect at all. Unless there was an imminent invasion or something that would really impact on people's lives also it's already started in controlled fashion. TTSA are doing that and it is having an impact.

The reaction people are having to this is quite sensible. Although whoever is hoarding toilet paper is daft.
    I just can't fathom that food cans, staples that makes sense.

The really significant thing to know about this virus is it gives 10-15% pneumonia and apparently 10% need intensive care for the other 80% symptoms are mild. That's one in ten people. The Italian doctors have been telling the world to be prepared. The problem with Italians they are very independent minded and the section off just meant they ran for the hills. China only managed to get on top of this by restricting all moment. It's so contagious.

Overall, looking it from the point of view of a series of problems which cause a collapse of civilisation, my understanding is that public visitation from planetary outsiders only occurs when we are weak. So we have climate change causing problems, potentially an ecological collapse, and rampant disease getting around. Combine that with disorder and pretty much normal life going back to 1865, then most people will welcome anything that says it can make things better; as long as it doesn't have horns and a tail.

As it is, in the short term it looks like a stock-market crash, mass hysteria, actual problems with a disease that will sweep around at least twice (killing those who barely survived the first time around) and serious supply issues will lead to mass job losses.
    That is the sort of opening that usually results in wars and there are plenty of players out there. A more cynical side of me suggests that a country would release a Biological weapon upon itself, if it would survive better, and then conquer whoever was left.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Overall, looking it from the point of view of a series of problems which cause a collapse of civilisation, my understanding is that public visitation from planetary outsiders only occurs when we are weak. So we have climate change causing problems, potentially an ecological collapse, and rampant disease getting around. Combine that with disorder and pretty much normal life going back to 1865, then most people will welcome anything that says it can make things better; as long as it doesn't have horns and a tail.

As it is, in the short term it looks like a stock-market crash, mass hysteria, actual problems with a disease that will sweep around at least twice (killing those who barely survived the first time around) and serious supply issues will lead to mass job losses.
    That is the sort of opening that usually results in wars and there are plenty of players out there. A more cynical side of me suggests that a country would release a Biological weapon upon itself, if it would survive better, and then conquer whoever was left.
    Prelude to war crossed mind too.

Remember this mural in the Denver Airport!

And yellow men great power gain
    From mighty bear with whom they've lain.
    These mighty tyrants will fail to do
    They fail to split the world in two.
    But from their acts a danger bred
    An ague - leaving many dead.
    And physics find no remedy
    For this is worse than leprosy.
    Oh many signs for all to see
    The truth of this true prophecy.
    https://www.crystalinks.com/mother_shipton.html

Interesting times we're in now . . .
    Last edited by epo333; 03-10-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Seems like some pretty gloomy scenarios.
    First and foremost, I'd like to know if people are listening to the Doctors, Scientist, and Medical professionals who are issuing common sense advice.
    WASH YOUR HANDS.
    DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE.
    KEEP YOUR DISTANCE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE COUGHING.

There are a few more suggestion worth reviewing on this Wiki Link.
    If we trust science, and not give into FUD (hoarding water & Toilet Paper?), we may contain the outbreak.
    People get sick, fact of life. We should be used to it by now, and not panic.
    One would hope the same would apply to Disclosure.
    Scientist & Public officials would present known facts, and suggest a course of action. A course that hopefully doesn't include hoarding.
    Attachment 1008

Uncertainty breeds fear, right?

So if something paradigm shattering were to happen like ships hovering in our skies for all to see, you could count on a certain percentage of people jumping on the threat angle. Let's say it's 10%. So they're stocking up on food, water, guns and ammo (in the USA at least). Just because they don't know for sure yet that these ships are friendly.

Same with the coronavirus -- no one can say with certainty what's going to happen, and that uncertainty alone can make people want to "prep just in case."

Then you have governments playing down coronavirus as much as possible to prevent panic. That works on a majority of the citizens and they calm down. After Trump and team gave their press conferences, many people were reassured and viewed it as less dangerous than the flu.

A minority remains skeptical and becomes emboldened by the authorities overplaying and revealing their hand. That's been happening with the virus in China, the CCP pushing propaganda hard and disaffected people marching in the streets yelling that it's all fake.

So you could have the governments (or aliens themselves) saying they are friendly, but there will be those who point to extensive research or personal experience to the contrary.

That, plus other people reacting against aliens due to religious programming, i.e. that these things must be the antichrist or the devil or evil jinn or whatever. "Signs and wonders in heaven" etc.

Seems like it would be a very diverse and polarizing mix of reactions.

If one side feels cooperating with aliens is the path forwards toward a glorious future, and the other side thinks the aliens are hostile and a deception-based invasion is occurring -- both sides would feel the future of humanity is at stake. They might even lay their lives in the line over so grand a cause.

With the coronavirus there is no 'aligning with it'. It's perceived as a threat or scam perpetrated on all of us. So far there hasn't been big conflict between the doomsayers and naysayers. Just ridicule and exasperation.

As far as doctors, scientists, and professionals go ... no matter what the topic is, they're always contradicting and debating each other. With the virus, you have those on Trump's response team saying all is cool it will go away. Then you have other doctors and scientists saying no, this is bigger than most people realize.

I'd imagine a similar thing would go down with Disclosure. You'd have opinion leaders like Dr Greer saying nothing to worry about. And then you'd have other Dr's and professionals giving warnings to the contrary. The governments might say one thing, but government inside info might leak out suggesting the opposite.

There are also 2 primary strains of the virus now, L and S, one mild but widespread, the other highly virulent but less prevalent. So one area hit by one seems to be in meltdown, and another area hit by the other is under control. And those debating the question can point to either example to prove their point that coronavirus is bad news or not a big deal.

Imagine if we had 2 or more alien groups show up who seem to oppose / contradict each other. Imagine if they looked like each other. Add to that, the confusion caused by 'experts' giving opposing opinions on who's who. That would really amp up the fear reaction, due to uncertainty and confusion.

Benevolent aliens would have to try pretty hard to prove their benevolence.

Hostile aliens would likely wait for conditions to be much more in their favor, as Pontif was explaining. If society's already on its knees due to economic, biological, infrastructure, and/or climate factors... and if they came in with the savior angle, well that wouldn't give the skeptics much room to talk. Can't bite the hand that feeds and all...

Think this worth posting, it's the fact that 10% who catch it need intense care that makes so hard to deal with.

I am in Milan in the heart of the coronavirus red zone . I know we are all sick of hearing about it. I certainly am, but I wanted to share these thoughts because I feel like there is a lot of misinformation out there. Considering we've been in some form of lockdown for three weeks now (now drastic measures are being taken and we are quarantined at home), I feel like I've become somewhat of an expert on this. At least, this is my experience and what I've learned in these weeks.

We are fine physically (for now), but, mentally, quarantine conditions and the devastating news around us does take its toll. To anyone anywhere saying, “Hey, it’s just the flu” or “The flu causes more deaths per year,” STOP. The rate of transmission with coronavirus is much higher and none of us is vaccinated against it. Worse, it causes a type of pneumonia that can leave patients in intensive care for weeks. The idea that it only affects the elderly or those with immune disorders is also wrong.

No healthcare system in the world can handle the onslaught this virus brings with it, and we should not put our doctors and nurses in a position where they have to decide who gets the last bed in intensive care, who gets the last respirator.

The hospital down the road where my children were born has had to adopt a “selection protocol” whereby they decide who lives or dies, and this is something that hasn’t been enacted since World War II. As someone who has been mired in all of this since Feb. 24. I would just like to give some advice to anyone in the world in an area where coronavirus is starting to ramp up. First and foremost, you don’t necessarily need to hoard toilet paper but you should get stocked up on your prescriptions. Primary-care doctors are at great risk of being exposed to coronavirus, so if they are taken out of commission (and even once the madness reaches fever pitch), it makes it harder for you to get the things you need. Also, once this is widespread, medical offices, hospitals and pharmacies are not places you want to hang out.

Finally, we are all soldiers in this fight. The less we are out and about, moving around, the more this virus dies out. We may have to be inconvenienced or have to change our habits for a while, but our actions have a direct impact on the lives of everyone around us, with effects that are felt far and wide.

Michelle Schoenung, freelance journalist and translator living in Milan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Think this worth posting, it's the fact that 10% who catch it need intense care that makes so hard to deal with.

I am in Milan in the heart of the coronavirus red zone . I know we are all sick of hearing about it. I certainly am, but I wanted to share these thoughts because I feel like there is a lot of misinformation out there. Considering we've been in some form of lockdown for three weeks now (now drastic measures are being taken and we are quarantined at home), I feel like I've become somewhat of an expert on this. At least, this is my experience and what I've learned in these weeks.

We are fine physically (for now), but, mentally, quarantine conditions and the devastating news around us does take its toll. To anyone anywhere saying, “Hey, it’s just the flu” or “The flu causes more deaths per year,” STOP. The rate of transmission with coronavirus is much higher and none of us is vaccinated against it. Worse, it causes a type of pneumonia that can leave patients in intensive care for weeks. The idea that it only affects the elderly or those with immune disorders is also wrong.

No healthcare system in the world can handle the onslaught this virus brings with it, and we should not put our doctors and nurses in a position where they have to decide who gets the last bed in intensive care, who gets the last respirator.

The hospital down the road where my children were born has had to adopt a “selection protocol” whereby they decide who lives or dies, and this is something that hasn’t been enacted since World War II. As someone who has been mired in all of this since Feb. 24. I would just like to give some advice to anyone in the world in an area where coronavirus is starting to ramp up. First and foremost, you don’t necessarily need to hoard toilet paper but you should get stocked up on your prescriptions. Primary-care doctors are at great risk of being exposed to coronavirus, so if they are taken out of commission (and even once the madness reaches fever pitch), it makes it harder for you to get the things you need. Also, once this is widespread, medical offices, hospitals and pharmacies are not places you want to hang out.

Finally, we are all soldiers in this fight. The less we are out and about, moving around, the more this virus dies out. We may have to be inconvenienced or have to change our habits for a while, but our actions have a direct impact on the lives of everyone around us, with effects that are felt far and wide.

Michelle Schoenung, freelance journalist and translator living in Milan
    Certainly some food for thought. Not sure what medical training this journalist has, but I'm sure she has gained insite from proximity.
    But a few key points, "10%" need intesive care. Not sure if that is an accurate number, but it is still a fraction of all ppl that catch the virus. Not everyone suffers that fate.
    I'm also not sure it is more communicable than influenza, but it IS true there is no vaccine yet so no natural immunity.
    Recent news reports that science has decoded the COVID-19 genome, and a vaccine is currently under development in a Australian labratory. Should be available in 2021.
    "The corona virus causes pneumonia" isn't exactly right either. It may leave some ppl open to a pneumonia infection, but there IS a pneumonia vaccine. I know, got my shot last year after the flu left me VERY sick. Now have a permenant case of Bronchitis. Flu is also no joy ride.

Deciding "who gets the last bed/respirator" is called Triage. One of the basic tenets of EMS, nothing new about that.
    aka If you are in the worst condition, you get in for treatment first.

I like the "stock up on Rx meds, not toilet paper" suggestion. Not something I had given much thought.

Thanks for sharing Longeyes.

So just like this news story contains some questionable details, I would have to think similar conjecture would creep into Disclosure stories.
    Ppl trying to interprete observations, and put it all into words. Doing the best they can to relate something they had never seem before, but subject to mistakes.
    Attachment 1008