Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khaan View Post
    We've had vaccines for influenza for ages, so it was already an established process to create the vaccine. There has been no vaccine for covid so far so it is breaking new ground; and from what I read this week there already appear to be 2 different strains: the original wuhan strain and one that is most prevalent in the rest of the world, europe and america. All the current vaccine work has been on the wuhan strain and may be less effective, or ineffective, against the new strain.

The new strain seems to attack different parts of the body easier. For example, in Europe there have been far more gastro-intestinal symptoms than in wuhan (18% vs 3%). I know this because I got the gastro version! I hope I am being pessimistic, but I think the vaccine is not going to be a silver bullet for this, much like the flu vaccine is hit and miss and at best gives you 6 months of heightened resistance.
    So sorry to hear you were infected. Had not heard of the "gastro-intestinal" type, mainly the lung infection type, possibly requiring respirators. You are now fully recovered?

Regards the vaccine, I've heard reports that over 100 are in development. And 6 or 8 have been approved for clinical trial.
    The vaccine may not be a silver bullet, but I will take the chance when it is available (if proven not to make things worse).
    We have to wait and see what the science says, the trials should give us an idea of the efficacy.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khaan View Post
    We've had vaccines for influenza for ages, so it was already an established process to create the vaccine. There has been no vaccine for covid so far so it is breaking new ground; and from what I read this week there already appear to be 2 different strains: the original wuhan strain and one that is most prevalent in the rest of the world, europe and america. All the current vaccine work has been on the wuhan strain and may be less effective, or ineffective, against the new strain.

The new strain seems to attack different parts of the body easier. For example, in Europe there have been far more gastro-intestinal symptoms than in wuhan (18% vs 3%). I know this because I got the gastro version! I hope I am being pessimistic, but I think the vaccine is not going to be a silver bullet for this, much like the flu vaccine is hit and miss and at best gives you 6 months of heightened resistance.
    Shere Khaan, hope you're recovering... Please keep us updated...

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    So sorry to hear you were infected. Had not heard of the "gastro-intestinal" type, mainly the lung infection type, possibly requiring respirators. You are now fully recovered?

Regards the vaccine, I've heard reports that over 100 are in development. And 6 or 8 have been approved for clinical trial.
    The vaccine may not be a silver bullet, but I will take the chance when it is available (if proven not to make things worse).
    We have to wait and see what the science says, the trials should give us an idea of the efficacy.
    Covid-19 seems to be changing... Evolving, mutating or something. Read claims it isn't, yet I'm not convinced of that... There is a lot we don't know about it. I'm concerned it will be around for a long time, coming and going in waves.

There are reports that some tests are giving false positives, some tests are giving false negatives.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-16-2020 at 03:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    Some good news on the vaccine research front regarding an Oxford developed vaccine candidate now being tested at NIH in Montana.
    Looks good in rhesus macaque monkeys tests, hopefully that translated into successful human testing.

The director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has said that no corners will be cut in the search for a coronavirus vaccine. But now, there's encouraging news about a potential vaccine that's now being tested on humans and monkeys.

NIH researchers in Montana tested the vaccine using six rhesus macaque monkeys. They said the monkeys that got the vaccine developed protective antibodies against the coronavirus.

But it's what happened next that's giving doctors hope. When they exposed the animals to coronavirus, the monkeys that weren't vaccinated developed pneumonia, a sign of COVID-19. But those that got the vaccine, and developed the protective antibodies, had no pneumonia and no virus in their lungs.
    Story Continues (complete with 2 min CBS video).
    Attachment 1008

There are proposals for immunity cards, vaccine certificates and so-on. Again, those are proposals... Doesn't mean proposals will become law, or businesses and employers will require it.

Cellphones could have apps to prove immunity and vaccine certificates. If that happens, what is next?

I am concerned pandemics could lead to additional Massive Surveillance. Will pandemics expedite biochip implants, electronic tattoos or something akin to it? In the near future, pandemics could be added to a list of excuses for it...

Excuses: Security at work, immigration, proof of citizenship, law enforcement, purchases at stores, healthcare and so-on...

For more information about Massive Surveillance, visit the Emerging Surveillance State Thread at the OutPost Forum by clicking here.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-17-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    There are proposals for immunity cards, vaccine certificates and so-on. Again, those are proposals... Doesn't mean proposals will become law, or businesses and employers will require it.

Cellphones could have apps to prove immunity and vaccine certificates. If that happens, what is next?

I am concerned pandemics could lead to additional Massive Surveillance. Will pandemics expedite biochip implants, electronic tattoos or something akin to it? In the near future, pandemics could be added to a list of excuses for it...

Excuses: Security at work, immigration, proof of citizenship, law enforcement, purchases at stores, healthcare and so-on...
    I can see it now.

Future collage kids all getting chipped, because they are always on the cutting edge . . . Ha! Then having the great parties they like to do. (I remember a few of those, Its the ones I can't remember I used to worry about) Then while they are passed out, their classmate sits them down at the nearest ATM, you can guess the rest of the story!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post

SNIP VIDEO

For more information about Massive Surveillance, visit the Emerging Surveillance State Thread at the OutPost Forum by clicking here.
    I believe late in the Huwan cycle they did implement cellphone COVID-19 status apps (Very early in the US infections).
    It was a GREEN-YELLOW-RED system used to allow travel within the city.
    RED=currently infected/under quarantine
    YELLOW=Not infected, but recently in contact with an infected person/under quarantine.
    GREEN=Not infected, free to travel.
    The cell phone app was mandatory displayed to Police enforcing travel restrictions within the city.
    As for chips, have not heard any official plans yet.
    I always imagined it would start with mandatory implants into powerless groups, like prisoners, and gradually progress up the social ranks.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Hopefully a sign of good ideas floating to the top. Then again, many voice concerns that China exported the virus and now will likely profit from the solution?
    New term for me "neutralising antibodies", big question is can they be produced in a lab independent from a human donor?

Scientists in China believe new drug can stop pandemic 'without vaccine'.
    by Qian Ye and Matthew Knight

A Chinese laboratory has been developing a drug it believes has the power to bring the coronavirus pandemic to a halt.

The outbreak first emerged in China late last year before spreading across the world, prompting an international race to find treatments and vaccines.

A drug being tested by scientists at China's prestigious Peking University could not only shorten the recovery time for those infected, but even offer short-term immunity from the virus, researchers say.

Sunney Xie, director of the university's Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Genomics, told AFP that the drug has been successful at the animal testing stage.

"When we injected neutralising antibodies into infected mice, after five days the viral load was reduced by a factor of 2,500," said Xie.

"That means this potential drug has (a) therapeutic effect."

The drug uses neutralising antibodies -- produced by the human immune system to prevent the virus infecting cells -- which Xie's team isolated from the blood of 60 recovered patients.
    Story Continues
    Attachment 1008

May I offer a small series of videos that covers a number of views on some of the information in this thread regarding Coronavirus, vaccines, contact tracing etc?

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

Meet Bill Gates. Who is he really?

Brought to you by James Corbett of the Corbett Report. Each video is 30 to 40 minutes long. The videos had me mesmerized.
    Last edited by spacemaverick; 05-25-2020 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

I personally do not consider the Corbett Report a reliable source of information.
    It relies on the sensationalism of promoting wild conspiracy theories to get more views and subscribers.
    In short, it's a fake news website that promotes stories that are not based in fact.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin