Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Latest from the UK government Mr Hancock- ' the NHS did not have enough ventilator machines to treat the numbers of people likely to become critically ill with the virus and said the government was urging a wartime-like response from manufacturers to produce them. Car manufacturers, weapon makers and army suppliers will be asked to change their production lines to make ventilators.'
    Over 70's will have to self isolate soon for upto 3 months until the rest of us get Herd immunity.

You guys in the States have got to put pressure on politicians. Healthcare for this has to be free, instead of $1.5 trillion to bail out Wall St., Trump needs to ensure free treatment and testing for COVID 19, otherwise it's going to get completely out of control.
    Good luck brothers and sisters this is going to be a long year.

Vaccines maybe tested on humans as soon as April.

Finland finally acted with full force on this, alongside with rest of the Europe. Everything is getting closed and movement is restricted. Just watched briefing by Angela Merkel (has subtitles), and the tone seems to be the same everywhere, except Sweden which somehow lags behind everyone on taking it with the seriousness it deserves. Also, Sweden national reservers of medicines and emergency food, they've asked around for the likely needed extra supplies already, so it ain't gonna be pretty there. Cities in Finland had the panic buying phase during the weekend, but now everyone has their personal reserves and the stores are restocked and the atmosphere got more relaxed. Still, tons of people who aren't taking this seriously, going out to party in bars and flock in supermarkets. This will be a hard month watch. And I hope my sniveling is mostly about the spring pollen. Saw the first wedge of migratory birds flying north today.
    creators vs. griefers

Yay, we're entering lockdown my end... 4 weeks of housebound boredom, during which I'll be providing remote support and coding. I think I have enough books to keep me busy for a while. Might be the time to pick up that guitar and learn to play something that does not sound super depressing; seriously, its one of those natural talents you'd prefer you didn't have.

So, we're well on course to having a complete stockmarket collapse, in keeping with what Adviser said to Fore. Plus I suspect that the States will be in serious trouble, which is in keeping with what Fore talked about. All we need is a few natural disasters connected to climate change, and the "Aliens" will pop up and get us to kill each other. Exciting times.

I've been hearing theories that the new 5G world wide microwave transmissions may be a cause and effect of this new virus. This is one theory I hope is not the case, because none of the communication companies, or users would want to give it up! In defense of this theory though, I would remind folks of the U.S. Navy's experiments with submarine "extremely low frequency" transmissions that cause numerus whale beaching's not too long ago.

Stay safe everyone!

Officially on lockdown in the U.K. now. Not as strict as Italy yet but pretty grim. Hopefully it will stop the spread.

South Africa will go into full lock down from Thursday, for three weeks. Nobody allowed to leave home, except to go and buy food or petrol, and for medical emergencies.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I've been hearing theories that the new 5G world wide microwave transmissions may be a cause and effect of this new virus. This is one theory I hope is not the case, because none of the communication companies, or users would want to give it up! In defense of this theory though, I would remind folks of the U.S. Navy's experiments with submarine "extremely low frequency" transmissions that cause numerus whale beaching's not too long ago.

Stay safe everyone!
    The Lancet on 5G etc it's not good
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...3/fulltext#%20

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I need to give up as much bandwith to my wife working from home now, and will check this link when I can get back on my desktop.

This tablet has limited capabilities and such.

Stay safe All . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    South Africa will go into full lock down from Thursday, for three weeks. Nobody allowed to leave home, except to go and buy food or petrol, and for medical emergencies.
    California is the same. Shelter in place next 2-4 weeks, since 3/20/2020.
    Looks like Los Angeles and Silicon Valley are the hardest hit here in Cali, so far.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Odd things people come up with . . . Numerology???