Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemaverick View Post
    May I offer a small series of videos that covers a number of views on some of the information in this thread regarding Coronavirus, vaccines, contact tracing etc?

SNIP video

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health
    SNIP VIDEO

Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World

SNIP VIDEO
    Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

SNIP VIDEO

Meet Bill Gates. Who is he really?

Brought to you by James Corbett of the Corbett Report. Each video is 30 to 40 minutes long. The videos had me mesmerized.
    It is only natural to try to overcome the feelings of helplessness associated with COVID-19. After all you cannot grab hold of an essentially invisible adversary and punish it for the fear it has brought into our lives.

But demonizing a person, usually a celebrity, has been a key play for disinformation these past many years. If you can attach blame to someone, you have a target for your anger.

I am puzzled by the attacks on Bill Gates. A self-made billionaire, no trust-fund baby this man. He EARNED his money by founding, and working hard for years at one of the most profitable corporations in the world.
    And what does he do when he retires a rich man? Buy a Greek island and spend his twilight years lounging? No. He and his wife created a mega-foundation dedicated to improving the lives of the less fortunate.

Funny how his vaccine research looked up a corona virus patent (not even COVID-19) to assure he was not violating any other companies intellectual property, and this is somehow twisted into a vaccine monopoly plot.

As a member of the high risk group, over 60yo and suffers from respiratory problems, I can assure you I'll be one of the first in line for any COVID-19 vaccine that has been proven safe and effective.

I for one appreciate Bill Gates' works, including his work on the COVID-19 vaccine.
    If you ask me, the world needs MORE people like Mr. Gates.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

HA!

Here now is an odd "side effect" of the Corona Virus . . . induced no doubt by Social isolation!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZTKL4f3azA

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    I personally do not consider the Corbett Report a reliable source of information.
    It relies on the sensationalism of promoting wild conspiracy theories to get more views and subscribers.
    In short, it's a fake news website that promotes stories that are not based in fact.
    What do you to Who do you consider a reliable source other than mainstream media?
    Last edited by calikid; 05-31-2020 at 05:12 PM. Reason: typo correction/strike out.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Blog Entries
    What do you to who do you consider a reliable source other than mainstream media?
    Probably easier to provide you a list of known hoaxers.
    Obviously you would not read the National Enquirer for serious news.
    Have a look at this thread which lists sites that exaggerate the truth with click-bait. Hasn't been updated for awhile, but gives you an idea of the volume of bad actors.
    Attachment 1008

What do you to Who do you consider a reliable source other than mainstream media?
    In the US the mainstream media have been politicized to the point that most reporting is biased.
    That is not the case everywhere else.
    On the one hand, I'm following media in several European countries. It helps to know what the possible biases of each are.
    On the other hand, over the decades I built up a whole network of all kinds of experts I can consult.
    Add to that, that I've worked on Artificial Intelligence systems to assess reliability and likelihood of information, and the methodology of assessing source reliability and content validation are part of lectures I give.
    It might actually be a good idea to start a thread on that...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

UVC lamps could light the way

Hong Kong Airport is using virus-killing robots to disinfect public areas . . .

Hong Kong International Airport has deployed several self-driving robots to clean public areas as part of its measures to protect against the spread of the coronavirus.
    While robots have reportedly joined the battle against Covid-19 in a number of hospitals around the world, Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) said Hong Kong’s airport is the first airport in the world to use the sterilization robots, which were developed in Hong Kong.
    Robots called “Whiz” and “Intelligent Sterilization Robot (ISR)” have been used at the airport to sanitize and clean public areas like toilets.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/bu...-public-areas/

https://www.businessinsider.com/hong...us-2020-5?IR=T

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.Xtrj925Fzct

I guess I am in a totally different world and opinion than you all. My research in various areas (to include people like Gates) has been going on for years. I will keep my opinions to myself here as I see you all have confidence in the man. I attack not the man but what he has been involved with and I see it as danger. (Just my opinion...

Blog Entries
    I guess I am in a totally different world and opinion than you all. My research in various areas (to include people like Gates) has been going on for years. I will keep my opinions to myself here as I see you all have confidence in the man. I attack not the man but what he has been involved with and I see it as danger. (Just my opinion...
    This is the Corona virus thread.
    We are interested in your opinions, as they affect you.
    Saying something like "I'll never take a COVID-19 vaccine, because I think it would be tainted with tracking devices" would be a valid opinion.
    But saying something like/or promoting fringe videos about "That Bill Guy is trying to terrorize the world by creating a fake pandemic, so we will sheepishly accept a tracking vaccine" is more slander than fact.
    It also does a disservice to the public by discouraging the use of scientifically proven life saving vaccines.
    Opinion vs Slander vs Unfounded Accusations. There is a difference, and we will moderate accordingly.
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    This is the Corona virus thread.
    We are interested in your opinions, as they affect you.
    Saying something like "I'll never take a COVID-19 vaccine, because I think it would be tainted with tracking devices" would be a valid opinion.
    But saying something like/or promoting fringe videos about "That Bill Guy is trying to terrorize the world by creating a fake pandemic, so we will sheepishly accept a tracking vaccine" is more slander than fact.
    It also does a disservice to the public by discouraging the use of scientifically proven life saving vaccines.
    Opinion vs Slander vs Unfounded Accusations. There is a difference, and we will moderate accordingly.
    Understood.

New strain of flu found in China has potential to become a pandemic, scientists warn

The new strain has descended from the type of flu (“swine flu”) that emerged in 2009 causing the first global flu pandemic in 40 years.
    As with swine flu, however, the new strain has been identified as having “all the essential hallmarks of a candidate pandemic virus.”
    The new strain of flu should be monitored closely, scientists say.

Scientists have identified a new strain of flu carried by pigs in China that they say has the potential to become a pandemic.
    The new strain is descended from the type of flu — known as “swine flu” — that emerged in 2009 causing the first global flu pandemic in 40 years.

The scientists published their peer-reviewed findings in U.S. science journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences on Monday. They said the new strain of flu, which they called “G4 EA H1N1,” is a variation of swine flu, and includes the “G4″ genotype that has become predominant in swine populations since 2016.

Much more in link:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/30/new-...sts-warns.html