Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

With the near hysteria that the worldwide spread Corona virus has caused, some parallels between public reaction may be drawn.
    If Disclosure occured tomorrow, would the same type of reaction happen? Worse/Better?
    Please share your thoughts.
    Feel free to highlight Corona Virus reactions, including the irrational hoarding of Toilet Paper and Bottled Water currently underway in many communities. Will something similar happen the day after Disclosure?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Only if the convincing disclosure was threatening in some way. Otherwise I think Wall Street, Academia, and defiantly most of the militaries around the world would be on alert.

I don't think we would see the hoarding (preparing) as much . . . (JMO)

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Italians who bought up early should be able to ride this out to a point. Their death rate has gone exponential by the looks of things, is doubling every 48 hours now.

Now, onto the worldwide stock markets, they are being driven by sentiment and fear. As a result the markets are going down, quickly. Furthermore, OPEC and Russia appear to have entered a production war. With the Corona virus depressing demand due to shutdown factories, the price of oil has fallen significantly. However, there is more at play there, by continuing to produce oil in this climate both OPEC and Russia can keep the price depressed. If this is maintained, then all US oil shale producers will go bankrupt shortly; only months at best.

So, a comment by the adviser to Fore was that when the Share-markets fell past a certain point, they would never recover. I suspect we are not that far away from that happening. By reckoning on the dates concerned, I believe Fore probably circled back from about 2021 or 2023, either way, the States was done; and probably everywhere else.

Where is all that oil going to go, now that there will be severe reductions in air and sea travels???

Could be a small up tic in oil usage during planting season, and some summer recreation!

I don't think Disclosure would have much affect at all. Unless there was an imminent invasion or something that would really impact on people's lives also it's already started in controlled fashion. TTSA are doing that and it is having an impact.

The reaction people are having to this is quite sensible. Although whoever is hoarding toilet paper is daft.
    I just can't fathom that food cans, staples that makes sense.

The really significant thing to know about this virus is it gives 10-15% pneumonia and apparently 10% need intensive care for the other 80% symptoms are mild. That's one in ten people. The Italian doctors have been telling the world to be prepared. The problem with Italians they are very independent minded and the section off just meant they ran for the hills. China only managed to get on top of this by restricting all moment. It's so contagious.

Overall, looking it from the point of view of a series of problems which cause a collapse of civilisation, my understanding is that public visitation from planetary outsiders only occurs when we are weak. So we have climate change causing problems, potentially an ecological collapse, and rampant disease getting around. Combine that with disorder and pretty much normal life going back to 1865, then most people will welcome anything that says it can make things better; as long as it doesn't have horns and a tail.

As it is, in the short term it looks like a stock-market crash, mass hysteria, actual problems with a disease that will sweep around at least twice (killing those who barely survived the first time around) and serious supply issues will lead to mass job losses.
    That is the sort of opening that usually results in wars and there are plenty of players out there. A more cynical side of me suggests that a country would release a Biological weapon upon itself, if it would survive better, and then conquer whoever was left.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Overall, looking it from the point of view of a series of problems which cause a collapse of civilisation, my understanding is that public visitation from planetary outsiders only occurs when we are weak. So we have climate change causing problems, potentially an ecological collapse, and rampant disease getting around. Combine that with disorder and pretty much normal life going back to 1865, then most people will welcome anything that says it can make things better; as long as it doesn't have horns and a tail.

As it is, in the short term it looks like a stock-market crash, mass hysteria, actual problems with a disease that will sweep around at least twice (killing those who barely survived the first time around) and serious supply issues will lead to mass job losses.
    That is the sort of opening that usually results in wars and there are plenty of players out there. A more cynical side of me suggests that a country would release a Biological weapon upon itself, if it would survive better, and then conquer whoever was left.
    Prelude to war crossed mind too.

Remember this mural in the Denver Airport!

And yellow men great power gain
    From mighty bear with whom they've lain.
    These mighty tyrants will fail to do
    They fail to split the world in two.
    But from their acts a danger bred
    An ague - leaving many dead.
    And physics find no remedy
    For this is worse than leprosy.
    Oh many signs for all to see
    The truth of this true prophecy.
    https://www.crystalinks.com/mother_shipton.html

Interesting times we're in now . . .
    Last edited by epo333; 03-10-2020 at 10:26 AM.