Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Odd things people come up with . . . Numerology???

That is weird.

So, markets are crashing as it was told they would be. After the dust settles in a while, we should be able to see various places, govts etc, taking off the gloves. Once they start lobbing a few nukes here and there, we can expect the visitors to head out from this planet, then circle back in to announce themselves. There are two major lots, the real question is, which group arrives first?

Never thought I would be a witness to such a Biblical event . . .
    I’m thinking we’re looking at about 2 years before we can all see anything of normal.

I hope I am wrong though.

Nv 4/1/2020

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing ok considering the current situation. I just wanted to share the current status in northern nevada from my perspective. Due to my job I am going to stay working no matter how crazy things get, my wife is working from home full time until at least May. The usual stuff involving stores/social gatherings/business closing/gun store lines is happening here.
    Total cases: 143 positive cases.
    Deaths: 3
    Recovery: 13
    Active cases: 127
    Current hospitalizations: 20

The owner of my company is a very intelligent person and apparently more open minded then I had gathered. Today he sent out an email regarding the situation. He used some interesting examples that surprised me. He was joking for the most part but I wanted to share.

"Everyone,

I want to say that I am proud of the hard work and effort each of you is putting in. Our company will continue to operate during this crisis. We have to. Our clients depend on us. I also have a massive gambling addiction brought on by a mid-life crisis and I need this **** to keep going.

Fact vs Fiction
    Please stop taking the direction of Facebook and other social media sites. There is too much ******** in it. Remember these are the same people trying to convince us that the world is round and that we landed on the Moon.

What the hell is this thing?
    COVID-19 is itself a misnomer. That term describes the disease only and not the virus. The correct description of the virus is SARS COV-2. (SUDDEN ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME) COV-2 means that it is the second outbreak of the same or similar Coronavirus discovered in 2003. It has no known cure. It is also not manufactured by the Chinese government to kill everyone so don't let anyone tell you that or that it is the CHINESE VIRUS, KungFlu or any other nonsense.

It's a virus that could have happened anywhere people frequently kiss, lick, cuddle with, slaughter, mutilate, eat or fondle Bats apparently. The moral of this is that we probably could have avoided it altogether by, you guessed it- Staying the **** away from Bats!

How does it transmit?
    It transmits primarily through fluids from the nose, mouth and eyes through spray just like any cold would. It also transmits through normal conversation. Have you ever seen a slow motion video of someone talking where the spit bubbles fly out? Yep. Spit flies every time we talk and it only takes one particle to get into your eyes or mouth. If you have a nose like Kevin Bacon then you also might want to take precautions.

How do I keep from getting it?
    Simple, treat everyone and everything around you as though it were covered in someone's poo and don't touch it/them. Use the recommended guidelines and wear gloves, safety glasses, wash and disinfect your hands often, don't touch your face, wear anything to cover your face and stay 6-ft away if possible.

How do I keep from spreading it to others?
    By treating everyone as if they were Bats and staying the **** away from them.

Here are some guidelines:

Question "I woke up with a sore throat or a cough, or headache, or digestive issues, or fever, or whatever." What do I do?

DO NOT ASSUME YOU HAVE THE VIRUS. Sometimes it's just a cold. Don't let your head convince you that it is. Knowledge is power. Educate yourself by visiting this site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019.../symptoms.html

Call us and describe what the symptoms are. We're still going to keep you home but we want to go through the entire list with you to narrow down the symptoms and provide a course of action. We're going to tell you the same information any health provider would and save you a trip.

What if I do get it?
    The treatment of the virus is the same as any cold. No one healthy goes to the hospital when they have a cold. It's only when it develops into pneumonia or something else that we need to go in. The Coronavirus is similar in that if the symptoms aren't severe enough, you won't need to go to the hospital. Just remember that this stuff does not develop into pneumonia. It develops into SARS.

SARS can be deadly so take it seriously. If you are getting sicker, call an urgent clinic and tell them what you're experiencing. They will likely direct you to a drive through area where you can be examined. If they cannot eliminate other common colds and flu, they will send you back home to isolate. If you get worse and have no choice but to go to the hospital, they will test you but only to send you somewhere else. THEY WILL NOT TREAT YOU IN A HOSPITAL. You will be in a tent.

In closing I would like to tell you that the safety steps we have provided you in previous emails were to get you thinking about this process. Now it's time to take this seriously and start taking the steps recommended to reduce infection.

Our mission over the next several weeks will vary and change. We will be working closely with our partners in emergency services to assist with security efforts in a variety of public safety settings. Many of you will be part of this effort if you choose to be.

This is History. We have a chance to positively impact this community in a way none of has thought of or imagined. It is a great challenge for great people. At the end of this, we will each be better, smarter and more focused.

However, you have to stay well to get there. Take the guidance and recommendations.

Stay well my friends. We have a long way to go.

Sincerely,"

Sorry for the length of repeated information and I only edited out names and a part that linked to the local county's pandemic information page.
    Last edited by Ebenmatter; 04-01-2020 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Spacing issue
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

corona breaks down to 30, not 66 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Never thought I would be a witness to such a Biblical event . . .
    I’m thinking we’re looking at about 2 years before we can all see anything of normal.

I hope I am wrong though.
    the fanatics demanded a pandemic and they got one, albeit a low-kill-ratio one.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    So, markets are crashing as it was told they would be. After the dust settles in a while, we should be able to see various places, govts etc, taking off the gloves. Once they start lobbing a few nukes here and there, we can expect the visitors to head out from this planet, then circle back in to announce themselves. There are two major lots, the real question is, which group arrives first?
    you still pontificating after all these years eh? nukes were cancelled. jog on...

Quote Originally Posted by aragami View Post
    corona breaks down to 30, not 66 lol.
    There are six letters in the word CORONA, representing the first digit as "6"

The letter "C" would be in the third position of the alphabet so hence a "3"

The letter "O" would be in the fifteenth position of the alphabet so hence a "15"

The letter "R" would be in the eighteenth position of the alphabet so hence a "18" (and so on)

And so, adding up the letter values on down the vertical aspect of the word "corona" would add up to 66.

It is what it is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Reading most of your posts you seem kind of bent on a gloom and doom scenario. I'm just curious. Do you know who I am?
    Last edited by Minnette; 04-05-2020 at 06:19 AM. Reason: grammatical error

@pontificator
    Fore said the economy was weak and easily disturbed, but they never said that it wouldn't recover. I mean no disrespect, but I've been reading through your posts and they seem to be very fearful in nature.