Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    New cases Up .
    But not Fatalities .
    Strange this happens just as the public 'narrative' appears to be badly wrong .

More testing --- inefficient though it is --- finds more new cases . 100% expected .
    More grist to the idea that the HIT lies under 20% and not about 70% as was first assumed .
    But fatalities are in decline .
    More testing is independent of the infection rate. Even without testing, the dramatic increase in hospital admissions/ICU beds in use would indicated an increase in infections. The testing allows us to identify "hot spots" and attempt to do contact tracing to stem the spread of COVID-19.
    Which is to say when Florida went from a hospital occupancy rate of 20% to 98%, it was not due to increased testing. It was due to an increase in infections.
    People are not admitted to the hospital because they tested positive, most are admitted because they have great difficulty breathing.
    May have to go with you Raymondo on the fatality rate. Statistically when there was 1,000 reported new daily cases resulting in 200 daily fatalities vs. 10,000 cases with 500 daily fatalities this represents a decrease in the percentage of fatalities.
    While I have tracked fatalities in California these are simply round numbers to make a point, not actual nationwide statistics.

From what I can tell, the decline in fatalities can be attributed to two key factors.
    1) We are getting better at treating the hospitalized patients. Early on Remdisvir and/or Dexamethasone (Steroid) therapies had not been proven, now acceptable treatments with positive results.
    2) As noted earlier, a majority of the newly infected are in the 17-44 age group. Statistically, older age is one of the factors that can have a negative impact on patient prognosis (ie if you are older aged and get hospitalize for COVID-19, you are more likely to die than if you are young).

So technically, yes fatalities are down. But still a lot of shattered lives, due to lost loved ones.

A useful California COVID-19 modeling tool.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Exactly calikid. When I got covid (in France) I wasn't even tested, the testing was only done for those admitted to hospital, there was zero contact tracing. Now the testing has been expanded significantly so the number of cases (infections) went up nomninally but not the fatalities. What's more the people in higher risk categories are being ultra careful still despite the deconfinement, so a lot more younger people are catching it instead of high risk people.

A new survey from the CDC purports to show that the true number of coronavirus cases is between 2x and 13x the official count, varying from state to state,

If Fatalities are stable or decreasing, this further underlines how over - hyped the so called Pandemic might be .

Looks as though the Fake News usual suspects are hyping New Cases in order to get people to believe that a second and worse spike is just around the corner .

It could be , but for other reasons .

Take away those dying WITH Covid ( let alone over 70s , say )but not BECAUSE of it and an annual rate of 0.1%( typical seasonal flu ) for fatalities as a percentage of cases is achieved .

Blog Entries
    A new survey from the CDC purports to show that the true number of coronavirus cases is between 2x and 13x the official count, varying from state to state,

If Fatalities are stable or decreasing, this further underlines how over - hyped the so called Pandemic might be .

Looks as though the Fake News usual suspects are hyping New Cases in order to get people to believe that a second and worse spike is just around the corner .

Take away those dying WITH Covid ( let alone over 70s , say )but not BECAUSE of it and an annual rate of 0.1%( typical seasonal flu ) for fatalities as a percentage of cases is achieved .
    Respectfully disagree; COVID19 is not being over hyped.
    I don't recall the peak of last year's Flu season resulting in Miami's Hospitals/ICUs running at 130% of normal. With Ambulances parked outside unable to offload patients until beds become available.
    I don't recall Arizona having to bring in refrigerated truck trailers to store the dead because the morgues were filled beyond capacity.
    I don't recall New York having a shortage of ventilators and a major spike in mass burials at potter's field.
    I won't even go into Italy, Huwan, etc. numbers.
    Of course the comparison between COVID and Influenza won't be fair & balanced until a vaccine is developed for COVID.
    Fortunately we have a Flu shot that helps keep those numbers down.
    With luck and hard work, this time next year COVID will have similar numbers to Flu infections/deaths.
    With 140,000+ American's already dead, how can the "Fake News" be any worse than what is already happening?
    The highly contagious nature of COVID, and the lack of a vaccine results in astronomical numbers of infected. Even if the ratio of "deaths to recovered" is lower than claimed we still have a much higher body count (compared to the Flu) until the spread is contained.
    If you don't believe MSM, just last night even the US President confirmed that "It's going to get worse before it gets better...". Sounds like the initial wave is going to get worse, or a prediction for a second wave to me.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

2nd spike is already there the figures are clear in the US.

Beware the claims of 'Fake News' they are made liars and propagandists trying to undermine democracy in the USA.
    Which side is consistently lying and manipulating the truth? And undermining faith in a free press?
    A free press holds leaders to account - don't write them off because someone can't bear to be criticised or exposed for tellling lies. It's the first step every dictator has taken. Don't be conned. There is nothing essentially wrong with the major news papers in America. Yes they make mistakes but the best like the New York Times and Washington Post go to great lengths to be accurate. Don't listen to the baying dogs.

The Quote below talks directly to Fake New Case numbers and Fake News sources .

"--- investigation released on Monday discovered an inflation of coronavirus cases by the Florida Department of Health. The Sunshine State's health authorities misreported the number of persons testing positive for coronavirus in its aggregation and publication of test results from laboratories."

"Twenty-two labs reported 100-percent positivity rates. Two labs reported 91.18-percent positivity rates."

So...it was a massive coincidence that all 22 labs happened to make the same mistake at the same time.

---On the level of, say, two dozen planes landing five runways to the left of their designated lanes at two dozen different airports on the same day.

Sure.

Toss a coin. Heads, all the tests kits were rigged to read positive for COVID. Tails, all the labs lied.

In either event, the fake COVID monster is fed. It needs case numbers. Desperately. In order to present a false picture of danger.

Thus, justifying the lockdowns, the masks, the distancing, the economic destruction."

It says everything I and many others feel and have done so for a long time . And when I see the NYT and WaPo cited to endorse anything -- including the date --- I always call all my friends and family to show them the latest dangerous garbage episode .But it takes all sorts --------

The Quote below talks directly to Fake New Case numbers and Fake News sources .

"--- investigation released on Monday discovered an inflation of coronavirus cases by the Florida Department of Health. The Sunshine State's health authorities misreported the number of persons testing positive for coronavirus in its aggregation and publication of test results from laboratories."

"Twenty-two labs reported 100-percent positivity rates. Two labs reported 91.18-percent positivity rates."

So...it was a massive coincidence that all 22 labs happened to make the same mistake at the same time.

---On the level of, say, two dozen planes landing five runways to the left of their designated lanes at two dozen different airports on the same day.

Sure.

Toss a coin. Heads, all the tests kits were rigged to read positive for COVID. Tails, all the labs lied.

In either event, the fake COVID monster is fed. It needs case numbers. Desperately. In order to present a false picture of danger.

Thus, justifying the lockdowns, the masks, the distancing, the economic destruction."

It says everything I and many others feel and have done so for a long time . And when I see the NYT and WaPo cited to endorse anything -- including the date --- I always call all my friends and family to show them the latest dangerous garbage episode .But it takes all sorts --------
    Raymondo,

A link to the fake news source would be customary when posting a point to back up your case . . .

I'm sure there could be "lot numbers" of "bad" test kits from the producers of the kits involved, so reading the entire news article should have additional commentary on the issue. At least IMO.
    Last edited by epo333; 07-23-2020 at 11:47 AM.

I think you can contact the Florida Health Department and the individual connected Labs for the raw data if you have concerns .

The general news item is widely and publicly available from open and transparent media sites .

This following snippet underlines what is going on generally as witnessed and reported by those prepared to stand reprisals from Pharma and Deep State for blowing the proverbial .

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. It was found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be? The Labs were investigated about these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when it was contacted the hospital confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health’s positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

“The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent, .A spokesperson for the VA confirmed on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.”

Hey Ho . Something stinks .

I think you can contact the Florida Health Department and the individual connected Labs for the raw data if you have concerns .

The general news item is widely and publicly available from open and transparent media sites .

This following snippet underlines what is going on generally as witnessed and reported by those prepared to stand reprisals from Pharma and Deep State for blowing the proverbial .

Countless labs have reported a 100 percent positivity rate, which means every single person tested was positive. Other labs had very high positivity rates. It was found that testing sites like Centra Care reported that 83 people were tested and all tested positive. Then, NCF Diagnostics in Alachua reported 88 percent of tests were positive.

How could that be? The Labs were investigated about these astronomical numbers, contacting every local location mentioned in the report.

The report showed that Orlando Health had a 98 percent positivity rate. However, when it was contacted the hospital confirmed errors in the report. Orlando Health’s positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.

“The report also showed that the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center had a positivity rate of 76 percent, .A spokesperson for the VA confirmed on Tuesday that this does not reflect their numbers and that the positivity rate for the center is actually 6 percent.”

Hey Ho . Something stinks .

OK, Raymondo,

I'll waste a few mins. of my time doing your own suggestion; going to the Florida Health Department Health . . .

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

Testing Results
    Positive
    Negative
    Total
    Positive Cases by Exposure Source
    Traveled
    Contact with confirmed case
    Travel & contact with confirmed case
    Under Investigation
    Total

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/

I still don't dispute that there are likely to be false positives, but not at the level you suggest.

I also agree that BIG pharma are dastardly manipulating our heath care system, with the help of lawmakers no less!!!

. . .It is what it is.