Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Disclosure - Public Reactions

@Minnette I've been pretty involved with Fore since the latter half of 2007, including having some interesting experiences myself. Those experiences, and the benefit of time and carefully researching and monitoring events, does give me a well educated perspective. I suspect you don't have access to the old material from "The Open Minds Forum", which possibly puts you at a disadvantage. However, many of us archived it, and here is the relevant section:

Re: My Experiences (The future?)
    Post by fore on Mar 30, 2007, 10:50pm

The Future part (?)
    told to me around 99' till 2002-03
    =================================================
    Economic collapse:

She said that in the not too distant future that there would be an economic cave-in from the pressures that natural disasters were leaving behind. She said that if the stock market went below 6k points that it would never recover again. Mentioning how fragile our economic system was built. There is not much to say in this one.
    =================================================

Weather problems:

Weather gets progressively worse as time goes on. She said that the weather systems would begin to act erratically at first and then get progressively worse in a skip cycle (year wise). She said that there would be intense storms at first. Then a year would pass with relative silence. Then after that year the intensity of the storm would increment in severity. Then again the same skipping of a year. Then an even more severe storm etc. She said this would only last until a while into the future and then the skip step would end. It would be followed by a devastating surge of weather related problems and it would continue that way until the next decade without skipping. She said it would be compounded at the latter half by natural earthquakes in new places that there never used to be and intense eruptions over entire regions. She said all the compounding problems would be severe enough to cause our normal way of life to progressively erode into a memory(deeply paraphrasing).

She even teased me I should enjoy my current comforts because I might look back and see it as far better than those times. (better not be) I believe she might have told the truth on this one because I noticed that the weather does seem to skip a year like she said. When did katrina happen again?
    ===============================================

Regional Eruptions:

Intense eruptions she claimed would occur in the latter half of her predictions with obvious signs long before they happened (yellow stone anyone?). She described to me an understanding of "magma plumes" that were supposed to be large bubbles of hotter material that rises to the surface on occasion. Over very long cycles, according to her, of hundreds of years these bubbles reach near the surface and cause various volcanic events and earthquakes. She said the first signs I would hear is from reports of activity increasing and "abnormalities" in the activity of volcanoes. Then a sudden increase of volcanoes being active.

New earthquakes areas:

The plumes she said will also cause earthquakes. I don't understand how, since she didn't help me understand well. She just said that places like where I currently lived, that were not earthquake prone, would begin to experience earthquakes. I used to live in Florida by the way. She said that there would be "new earthquakes where there had never been before" (almost exactly as she said it).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    if you like David Ike, you will love this two-hour-long, "banned" video on BBC, YouTube, and even Vimeo!

David has something to say here and it's incendiary to say the very least.

IF what he is saying here is truthful and accurate, then the conclusion must be, we have all been taken for a ride.

<snip URL>

And if this is true, the question becomes - WHY?
    Let's keep in mind this is David Icke's opinion.
    Recently we had 5G rumors that resulted in unstable people burning down 4G cell phone towers.
    Will the next thing be unstable people interfering with the very laboratories we are depending on to develop a vaccine? Sincerly hope not.
    Ok to discuss; but before anyone starts beating a drum, best to remember it doesn't take much to push an unhinged mind over the edge.
    An informative NOT banned counterpoint video (to Mr Icke's asseration that COVID-19 does not exist) on YouTube.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Let's keep in mind this is David Icke's opinion.
    Recently we had 5G rumors that resulted in unstable people burning down 4G cell phone towers.
    Will the next thing be unstable people interfering with the very laboratories we are depending on to develop a vaccine? Sincerly hope not.
    Ok to discuss; but before anyone starts beating a drum, best to remember it doesn't take much to push an unhinged mind over the edge.
    An informative NOT banned counterpoint video (to Mr Icke's asseration that COVID-19 does not exist) on YouTube.
    It amzes me, that almost every time a person who brings forth a controversial analysis of an issue, the "paid" and "unpaid" hounds are brought out to destroy the messenger with ad hominem comments with no rebuttal of evidence. A red flag.

Another red flag is when a person with just "an opinion" is henceforth banned on these public channels.

This to me....is a whopper of a red flag!

Banned

Bad Actors

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Aninformative NOT banned counterpoint video (to Mr Icke's asseration that COVID-19 does not exist) on YouTube.
    Within the first two minuets of the NOT banned (video above), it was painfully obvious the man is a "paid actor" reading a script... not a word of sincerity...he simply is/was not trust worthy. Will he ever make it as an actor though is a good question?

I think Mr.Ike was trying to say; that a RED HERRING-19 does exist. OMHO It's all foo ha ha now, as Pres. Trump has available the treatment/cure. So, we'll all be back to work before month's end! Go back to work America!! All is within the grasp of anyone who will want to work, there's going to be massive opportunity out there.

Mr. Ike has a following of millions across the globe and about the same in dollars in his back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    It amzes me, that almost every time a person who brings forth a controversial analysis of an issue, the "paid" and "unpaid" hounds are brought out to destroy the messenger with ad hominem comments with no rebuttal of evidence. A red flag.

Another red flag is when a person with just "an opinion" is henceforth banned on these public channels.

This to me....is a whopper of a red flag!
    Bye-bye.

I had warned before that this is a 'right of admission reserved' forum. If you start attacking staff for doing their job, there's no place for you here.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    So that's what those things that are sticking out of the virus are I guess.
    Exactly right.

Amazing they have not only photographed the virus (SARS-CoV-2), but completed the sequencing of it's genome.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    For the record, this is M-Albion-3D's FOURTH and final ban.
    After a review by staff, he is permanently banned from TOP Forum's membership.
    Members who require excessive moderation are in violation of the Forums T&C.
    Attachment 1008

Good find Pontificator! 2007 was early on those threads.
    creators vs. griefers

You will find this one, which elaborates more, to be of major interest:

Re: My Experiences (Grey, Pleiadeans and Oddities)
    Post by fore on 4 Aug, 2008, 7:23am

3 Aug, 2008, 5:23pm, cyrellys wrote:

3 Aug, 2008, 1:44pm, infotech wrote:
    The PTB are not the president or the prime minister - they are the shadow government, the wealthiest people in the world who founded the ideology of the Nazi's and believe because they were ruthless and greedy they are the chosen few, Gods among men and all the power in the world is not enough to sate their desire to be worshiped.

There are good people who want to serve in government. We need to stop electing the flashiest showman with the most money and snappiest insults and start demanding ethical, honest and evolved civil service.

We need to evolve intellectually past this selfish need to put someone in office you can rent or pay for in order to line your own pocket. We need to stop thinking of me, me, me and start doing what's best for "us".

No one is speaking of culling humans other than the NWO / shadow govt / Illuminati. Population control is not mass murder. Our planet is not an all you can eat buffet with unlimited seating, our current attitudes and allowances for procreation are archaic and once again, selfish.

What kind of advanced race would hand our society their technology in our current state? Why should they risk us moving on to other planets, possibly by force like locusts searching for more resources? The issue at hand is that if we were handed life extension technology, "free" energy and advanced farming technologies our population would probably skyrocket. Hydrocarbons are not the only resource being exploited - what about water? How many people can this world support in a sustainable and renewable system?

If I were a visitor to this planet and saw the endless wars, genocide, extreme imbalance of wealth and living standards all occurring while a majority of the inhabitants either barely give a d**n or not at all, there is no way in hell I'd hand you the tools to accelerate your decline or possibly take it into the galactic neighborhood.

These other, more advanced races could continue to ignore us and even constrain us, allow us to continue on our present course and possibly face extinction. Perhaps the PTB have technology which threatens other cultures in the universe.

-or-

They could step in, tell us they are willing to help but on the condition we stop acting like children, grow up and start acting responsible for our planet and our fellow man. (Not to mention the Universe). Notice the condition was a one child policy (which I'm suspicious of because of it's matching goal by the NWO crowd) but if we are overpopulating the planet it does seem the most democratic solution. Also notice population reduction via bio weapons, wars, etc is prohibited.

The attitude that Et should just hand the goodies over and nicely ask us to get our crap together reeks of the self centered attitude which lies at the heart of everything that is wrong with our species.

I don't know if this disclosure "effort" is real or if it's just another plot of the PTB. I know we face a horrible future where our children and grandchildren will be slaves under this small group of elite. If that's the agenda then kill the king. Better yet kill the courtesans and advisers, these "chosen ones" before they kill us.

It came out in the news that Bush and Cheney had a meeting where they discussed false flag operations to start a war with Iran. America soldiers killing each other was part of this plan.

Why are these people still in office? Why haven't they been arrested, impeached, why aren't people launching a general strike until they resign? The fact we are all happily willing to ignore this and turn back to our TV sets makes me sick. A million years and we're no better than cave men. If there's any reality to this "disclosure" it's a miracle. From my POV we seem to be incapable of evolving past the worst of ourselves.

Correct again...ALL points. Many people make the mistake of assuming the ptb is members of elected government...they aren't. Our elected government has been relegated to lower management in the company. Individuals like Cheney are just a part of the working arm. They aren't the ones calling the big shots. Those learned to keep to the shadows better after WWII. Also there seems to be some slight differences even among the ptb...some shooting for a faster plan emphasized by the Shrubbery behavior and those shooting for a slower more methodical plan viewed from a more international vantage. The whole is fearful enough of those who are becoming aware of the larger picture as there is supposidly a 'red list'. Whether this is real or a contrived ruse to slow and intimidate the awakening possibly won't be known unless or until the fabled 'early round ups occur'.

Funny you should mention that.

I have also heard of the "list" you call "the red list". I also heard from my source that there would be an "early round up" of people on this infamous list. It was in a period where she described a state of martial law prior to the commencement of the "War of Contracts" on this earth. One was after another "terror attack" on the USA. The other was prior to the beginning of the war. (complicated)

The war appears as a "short" nuclear exchange between nations. It occurs as a result of the Global PTB attempting to play power games to create a certain set of conditions to prime the way for an NWO like scenario. The problem was (or should I say will be) that the PTB would create several undercurrents of events that they hadn't planned for and a "runaway condition" occurs where people outside of the loop cause the run away reaction of events.

This leads to a nuclear exchange between world powers over a contrived situation made up by the Global PTB. The ones who are alleged to "end" (more like interrupt) this war is an alien power who will stop the exchange itself and step in like "a knight in shinning armor" to save the world from itself.

--------------------

Do stories of aliens testing our nuclear defenses and offensive capabilities come to mind? Of aliens semi-constant testing of our active WMD weapons silos (and underwater defenses) to determine what new equipment the PTB install and reinstall to counteract the ET messing with the silo computers and the onboard missile targeting? Or the surveillance, tracking and interception of the hardware delivery systems (in flight) to constantly check for any rogue misfires.

-------------------

The aliens that I spoke to seem to think there is a inevitable certainty of events. With such an inevitability, that they have said that most of humanity (I am exaggerating slightly) are considered lost already. Dead men and woman walking as far as the future goes.

So the story goes that most of them have been preparing for the event for many years. (That's how inevitable it is from their point of view). They have supposedly been harvesting children and material. The people (or material as the greys call us) down below on earth are considered "lost to circumstances" and are considered for use in the future. The many aliens groups are supposedly taking the opportunity and initiative in various different ways of taking "samples" of our present.

And if you think the PTB don't know...guess again!

The main contact I had said that the PTB were aware of the circumstances when various alien groups opened relations back in the period of time from 1914~1922. When one of the alien groups was so bold as to relay the information somehow.

The Global PTB, according to my main contact, built underground installations since then at a furious pace to cast themselves off the public society. Like rats stealing supplies and fleeing a sinking ship, the PTB intend to "kick off" from the main chunk of humanity while the disasters and calamities occur. ("The war of contracts" is a *minor* event, mind you. It should give you an idea of how bad our future looks.)

Then there are the intricate stories she told me about how minor parts of the PTB want to actually do something about the predictions that were handed to them. But they have such little support that they are basically the dissenting voices.
    Last edited by pontificator; 04-14-2020 at 02:57 AM.

The dissenters stance:

---The dissenters want resources to install a weapons platform in space.

This was already in progress according to my main contact and had "weak support" in the PTB. She said from listening in on the conversations of the PTB the aliens were keeping themselves aware of the ongoings inside the non-public governments decisions. The majority of the PTB saw the program as a waste of resources and some said it couldn't hurt. So they were given funds and resources to finish this last ditch effort.

---The dissenters want to try a disclosure event.

The majority of the PTB considered it a risk of their well laid plans. She had said the majority opinion by the human PTB is that the public should not know until it was already at their doorstep (paraphrased). She stated that the PTB saw the public as being unable to effect any change and cannot do anything about the circumstances. So my ET contact had stated the PTB majority opinion was that there was little point in creating a panic (or raising public awareness) by informing the global populace of the incoming situation. (grim outlook, eh?)

---The dissenters want to run the NWO gambit (mild to moderate support among the PTB).

A last ditch effort to organize some kind of solution with the information given to them by one of the aliens groups during the early 20's according to my contact. She stated that this gambit policy was the reason why the rest of the events predicted by the aliens occurs.

One thing to understand (and if you don't mind I will condense it):

My alien contact said that many in the PTB (non-public) already knew what is coming down the pipe. So they see themselves as "survivors" with little recourse. The unfortunate public, she stated at the time, was seen as "lost" or "already dead anyway".

She explained (and I did not know this at the time) that precious materials and resources were being funneled away from the public sector and towards secure areas across many territories. She said the advent of the imaginary currency was supposed to take place of real precious materials that would later be used to trade amongst surviving nations.

(I kid you not)

She stated that the systems in that time, that support the nations, would be nearly completely empty, without any real backing. And that the non-public PTB was not going to expend precious resources to mitigate any of the incoming public crisis.

She said the people of the world were going to fend for themselves or die trying.

Is any of it true? Dunno, but I bet it probably is.

Later on through telling my story ten years ago, I learned through a couple of people that back in the 1940's the gold standard was removed from official use and replaced with worthless metals. Obviously, in the modern day, it is all electronic or paper based and backed by "mental confidence" in a situation.

Can people actually turn their money into some actual precious metals? I doubt it.

You have got to ask yourself, what do you have that you can trade for food once the economy nose dives? What things of value do you have that can assure some more food when your bank accounts disappear and paper money is just extra toilet paper?

I know I don't have much of anything, that's for sure. Do I want to believe my contacts "insider" story? No, not really. I just hope to heck she is wrong every day.

That I am not going to wake up one day in the middle of the calamities she described. That my future doesn't turn out like she said it would one day. That everything is okay and all is a happy sunshine.

But she had a very good track record and she and her other associates proved they were aware of future events. They showed me again and again, and worst of all, repeated the stories they had told me since I was a small child.

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. Knowing that they can see the future, but not wanting to believe. I just want to wake up one day and jeer at them and laugh and say "ha ha, see! You were wrong!"

But they have this nasty habit of proving me wrong all the time. And worse yet, they show me how they are able to do it with extensive explanations.

And then, to top it off, I hear of other people who are shown similar events by many ET's...well it all makes you bit nervous.

Hopefully everything is all right and nothing happens and we can all live in peace and stay happy forever and ever. <--- (This is me in denial)

================================================

The worst thing about being me, is knowing too much, and having no easy way to escape it all. Sometimes I hope that it all goes away and that life moves on.

That I can just wake up and shrug off 20+ years of experience and reassure myself with a mantra like:

"That cannot happen. This is all just an hallucination. Aliens don't exist. They never contact you. Your experiences don't exist. You don't know this and that for a fact. You never experienced this or that. The world is fine and nothing is wrong and you were never told "this and that" will happen in the future."

I wish I could just forget and I wish everything was well within the range of normal. No ET's, no spirits, no future insights or stories, no experiences matching that of so many people.

Sometimes ignorance is a blessing. I wish I could live in ignorance and stay there till it was safe to come out.

-----------------------------------

I just keep hoping they will be so incredibly wrong and nothing will ever happen just like they said. That would be such an incredible relief for me. And what happened in the past can just be "forgotten" and I can just pretend it never happened.

Maybe I should hire one of those famous MIB to brainwash me?
    Last edited by pontificator; 04-14-2020 at 02:56 AM.