Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Open Minds forum no longer exists.

I checked with Rev some hours ago. He thinks he still has all the originals, but it may take him some time to find them.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    @Garuda: Thanks, hope he'll reply sometime soon.

Also, as regards this, I'd say it's 70% complete. I'll post pics of the functioning parts but will have to sort this out first:

I don't even want to guess the release date. Well, maybe it'll be before the end of the year. Just wanted to post an update since there hasn't been any in several months, hope it's ok to spam it here.
    Last edited by Neuru; 10-13-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    @Pontif, by any chance, did you save a copy of Rev's thread? I'd be interested in seeing a version that has all the original images (paintings) posted there. I did try extracting the image urls from the copy in Fore's archive (the full urls after "tppabs" which the mirroring software cleverly put in the img tags) but it seems those links are dead, good chance for that too since they pointed to CDN addresses.
    I assume you all mean these pictures? Glancing quickly through all 569 pages, these were the only ones worth noting that I saw. There were a couple other actual pictures, but nothing of meaning.

I believe that's it. If someone thinks there's more than this (besides stock photography), let me know via PM (so I'll get an email telling me to come here) and I can wade through thread again to look for anything else of significance.
    Last edited by dove; 02-28-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: editing out redundant text

Blog Entries
    Hi Dove

Thanks for putting those up!

I did not know the rest were stock images.

Hey @Ponti -can you make this link active again? Tried to download but comes up as you need permission to access it. - https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0g...0ZJcVR1RWFEOVE

also did you ever pdf your experiment thread?
    “O crux ave spes unica”.
    Hail o cross, the only hope.

I didn't have this thread watched So I sorted it out so you'd be approved for that old link. If you're after some new links, one to the same material, I have them here, as these two archives combined give a better picture.
    Note: Writing that always reminds me of "with our powers combined" from a variety of 80's cartoons

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FaV...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bvH...ew?usp=sharing

Please note, I'd be rather careful about reading those. They are what I would call "active" works, and are very much a two-edged sword, you'll find out a lot, but at the same time you'll make yourself vulnerable to interference from the "opposition." They also set off people with enough ability, so you can develop rather quickly, and draw the attention of certain beings you would rather not have.
    If read from the perspective of "forewarned is forearmed", then they are very useful. If you've read through "What we think we know so far", and are aware of what we are probably dealing with here, then the material will give you a very good basis for defending yourself from deception.
    However, if you have no interest in turning yourself into a nuclear lighthouse beaming out the words "I'm here!", and attracting everything you would prefer not to encounter, then please don't read.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I didn't have this thread watched So I sorted it out so you'd be approved for that old link. If you're after some new links, one to the same material, I have them here, as these two archives combined give a better picture.
    Note: Writing that always reminds me of "with our powers combined" from a variety of 80's cartoons

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FaV...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bvH...ew?usp=sharing

Please note, I'd be rather careful about reading those. They are what I would call "active" works, and are very much a two-edged sword, you'll find out a lot, but at the same time you'll make yourself vulnerable to interference from the "opposition." They also set off people with enough ability, so you can develop rather quickly, and draw the attention of certain beings you would rather not have.
    If read from the perspective of "forewarned is forearmed", then they are very useful. If you've read through "What we think we know so far", and are aware of what we are probably dealing with here, then the material will give you a very good basis for defending yourself from deception.
    However, if you have no interest in turning yourself into a nuclear lighthouse beaming out the words "I'm here!", and attracting everything you would prefer not to encounter, then please don't read.
    Thank you, Ponti! Much appreciated! And noted on the warning.
    “O crux ave spes unica”.
    Hail o cross, the only hope.