Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Open Minds forum no longer exists.

*Tolling Bell of Doom* From the depths of the past comes.... https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0g...VA5Y0VHLXZBcEU *Tolling bell accidentally brains nearby grey...*

Thread pages 1 to 190 of Fore's encounters thread, graphically complete. A 44Mb PDF, so I recommend Foxit reader. Unfortunately I did not get pages 191 to 194 before OMF went down, but I believe this is the main bit people want.
    Download, share liberally...

Exclamation

Anyone wants to guess how long TheOutpostForum stay up before having "issues"?
    Thinking about it now, it has been hanging quite a bit in the last few days but only for a few hours/minutes at a time. I noticed there were a few notices on software upgrades but I assume that was for the spam bots.

Hopefully this site is on a good host with lots of redundancy.....

@ Pontif

You are earning yourself a probing my friend...hehe

P.S. Do you have the source of these postings in a different format?
    I have software that can image a webpage no matter how long it may be.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-31-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

HTML version of the same thread, this is much easier to read. I'll see about salvaging Fore's blog and the original Pontificator's experimental research thread.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0g...0ZJcVR1RWFEOVE
    Go to File, Download. By default Google Docs will show the contents of a zip, which is not to helpful. Extract the zip, open the html file, enjoy.
    Last edited by pontificator; 09-01-2012 at 01:31 PM.

*Second Tolling Bell of Doom* Again, from the murky depths of my HDDs comes: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0g...nFOSFYzNnhpcms Fore's Blog, the complete thread, pages 1 to 90. Follow the instructions as before. Still to come, the infamous Pontificator's Experiment thread.

Howdy all. I know i don't post much but i do try to keep up on things. It just took a toll on me when my friends split up and all that happened over the OMF. I consider all of you long time friends and it did hurt a bit seeing friends fight. I was invited to be a part of the new omf but i didn't want to take sides so i just kept to my self. I was already postin at Alienscientist so i hung around there mostly, love all the science there. And i like Ed. It feels good to be postin here, and i do miss gabbin with everyone. I'm sorry for not being here and helping out. Sure is good to see everyone still kickin. Havin some health issue's at the moment also, i get a bit nauseated when i stare at the screen over 20 minutes. I also can't reach over my head, i have to help the other arm up to reach, my legs are weak to. I go thursday for a MRI but i'm worried about this. I was dignosed with Fibromyalgia last year but i'm not sure that the whole story. Sucks..

I got an email from James Fox last week. He has been hangin with his sister alot lately, his dad passed away a while back. He didn't mention the series, i hated to ask about it. He was upset about it as most know. If i hear anything i'll let you all know. He is a good man. NatGeo just wasn't interested in the truth about ufo's. Just ratings. Figures...
    Later on folks. Got to get off here for a bit. Have to do this in short burst's, lol.

earthman
    dave

It is good to have you back. A lot of people have had a hard time with the split and then the end of OM. It takes time for wounds to heal--some longer than others. Please join in as often as you feel up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Howdy all. I know i don't post much but i do try to keep up on things. It just took a toll on me when my friends split up and all that happened over the OMF. I consider all of you long time friends and it did hurt a bit seeing friends fight. I was invited to be a part of the new omf but i didn't want to take sides so i just kept to my self. I was already postin at Alienscientist so i hung around there mostly, love all the science there. And i like Ed. It feels good to be postin here, and i do miss gabbin with everyone. I'm sorry for not being here and helping out. Sure is good to see everyone still kickin. Havin some health issue's at the moment also, i get a bit nauseated when i stare at the screen over 20 minutes. I also can't reach over my head, i have to help the other arm up to reach, my legs are weak to. I go thursday for a MRI but i'm worried about this. I was dignosed with Fibromyalgia last year but i'm not sure that the whole story. Sucks..

I got an email from James Fox last week. He has been hangin with his sister alot lately, his dad passed away a while back. He didn't mention the series, i hated to ask about it. He was upset about it as most know. If i hear anything i'll let you all know. He is a good man. NatGeo just wasn't interested in the truth about ufo's. Just ratings. Figures...
    Later on folks. Got to get off here for a bit. Have to do this in short burst's, lol.

earthman
    dave
    Hi Dave!

Good to see you posting, even if it's just in short bursts. I like Ed as well and it is good to see most all of the good guys ended up either here or at AS. We welcome your insights, comments and most of all - your friendship!

Chris

Thanks a million on that. Means a lot to me to hear that from you all. As many of you might remember, i started a project to launch a satellite to investigate the UFO phenom. Got nowhere. Many thought it was a scam to get money, others thought the Gov wouldn't allow it. Dick Criswell spent some weeks on that question through his contacts and got an answer, they would allow it so they could wash they hands of the mess. He died and pretty well so did our efforts. We got nowhere. Now come Planetary Resources, the company that plans to mine asteroids. There putting up satellites to look for asteroids and offered views of space for research and such. We could do this now but we need support from the whole ufo community as one to do this. Like to hear some views on this. I'm just one old dude, not in the best of health, trying to do this by my self. I need help and would love to hear some idea's on this. Got to go, my hands are shakin a bit. Be back later

earthman
    Dave

Blog Entries
    @Pontif, by any chance, did you save a copy of Rev's thread? I'd be interested in seeing a version that has all the original images (paintings) posted there. I did try extracting the image urls from the copy in Fore's archive (the full urls after "tppabs" which the mirroring software cleverly put in the img tags) but it seems those links are dead, good chance for that too since they pointed to CDN addresses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    @Pontif, by any chance, did you save a copy of Rev's thread? I'd be interested in seeing a version that has all the original images (paintings) posted there. I did try extracting the image urls from the copy in Fore's archive (the full urls after "tppabs" which the mirroring software cleverly put in the img tags) but it seems those links are dead, good chance for that too since they pointed to CDN addresses.
    I have a copy of all of revs posts, but there are no pictures. I messaged him on youtube less than a year ago and asked if he had copies of the pictures he could send me. He said that he would send em if he can find em, but, I asked again and he didnt respond after that. Which sucks because I really wanted to see those pictures. If anyone has copies, please share!