Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Minds forum no longer exists.

Blog Entries
    Is it just coincidental that OM was banned from the ethers just a month after all it's mods and partners left to form a new site? Is there an explanation that anyone cares to posit? A candle in the darkness? I think it's time for an explanation. Don't you? I'm not quite ready to accept that Fore's ETs had anything to do with it. Are you?
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    MOD ACTION: Deleted by DF
    I consider John to be a good friend. I'm sure you did once too. His voice deserves a hearing. I hope you're not saying that Fore's nonsense is more important than the considered opinions of John Hicks.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Is it just coincidental that OM was banned from the ethers just a month after all it's mods and partners left to form a new site? Is there an explanation that anyone cares to posit? A candle in the darkness? I think it's time for an explanation. Don't you? I'm not quite ready to accept that Fore's ETs had anything to do with it. Are you?
    I'm not ruling it out noot. I know that sounds crazy but now that I know what I KNOW... Fore's "ETs" as he is calling the ones that he is referring to here could very well have had something to do with the demise of OM. Of course, there are several others reasons too of which we reg. members will never have the whole story on but Fore's entities are indeed forces to be reckoned with. I'm sure most here will be surprised to hear this coming from me because I'm one of many who have asked Fore to give us proof on all the the things he says he can do. Well he never could give us proof on any of that other stuff but he can indeed invoke entities of various kinds. Only those who are in contact with those from other realms knows how to do that. I'm one of them too. So I know what I'm talking about. (I don't mean to sound like I'm boasting even though I'm sounding like I am... I'm just say'n it as it is.)
    Last edited by A99; 01-09-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Fore's entities are indeed forces to be reckoned with.
    errrr.... OK. Pardon the laughter....

I know... I don't blame you for not believing that. It's really one of those many things out there that one has to experience for themselves, to believe it.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    You must be aware that that's precisely the attitude that seeks to invalidate rational discourse.

Why don't you tell us about your own UFO/ET experience noot. I would really like to hear it.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Whitley Strieber has written a new book on his own contact experiences since he came out with Communion and Transformation. Because this is a UFO/ET forum with contactee's and experiencers in it, I think his books have been very informative and insightful which is why I highly recommend them.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Why don't you tell us about your own UFO/ET experience noot. I would really like to hear it.
    Me too.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I consider John to be a good friend. I'm sure you did once too. His voice deserves a hearing. I hope you're not saying that Fore's nonsense is more important than the considered opinions of John Hicks.
    I also heard about that staff change when Jeddyhi departure took place and it wasn't public knowledge. I recall asking the staff about that openly when I was being told at the time. There is alot you don't know....and I will likely never force myself to confirm ever existed.

I also knew about his sentiments as they were never a mystery to begin with.

@ A99

Don't confuse apples and oranges. EBE's with ghosts that go bump in the night are two very different types of beings.
    I am not talking about glowing orbs or drifting voices in the night.
    I know the difference between the dis-incarnate and the biologically incarnate but not of a human descent.
    One can reach out and grab a person while driving down the road while the other can only play mind games and conduct a few other parlor tricks.

@ Noot

If you want I can play the "I don't know what your talking about game". From here on in, I will simply state that it is all "merely a coincidence".
    I don't know of any non-human entities playing games in the background leading up to the closing of OM....is what I am supposed to say at moment like this, right?

Think about where things would be right now if certain *key* events never took place...

What if Admin never ran with the assumption that I was a hacker two days after I left and the board was all messed up? What would have never have happened?
    What if I never commented on things in front of him that I shouldn't have known about? Would that have made him less suspicious?
    What if I was never specifically told to ask about certain things openly and question or comment specifically on a topic I shouldn't have known about much less brought up?

The most useful thing about the ETs is not that they are EBEs or that they fly around in craft or "poke" people remotely with a purpose.
    Whats really ultimately useful about them is what you learn about during exchanges and when you ultimately read their mind and learn about a situation you would have otherwise not known about.

Given all that info, what could you do with it?

--------------------------

Normally I am not supposed to talk about the people behind the curtain. Especially not in front of a community that wants to peek behind it.

The rationalization is that ETs could care less what a group of UFO'ers do on an online forum.
    Yet don't they go out of their way to spin long yarns to deploy unto the masses such as the Blossom Goodchild incident you guys just posted?
    Or why go to the effort to put contactees and abductees in chairs and put all these strange almost non-sensical bits of stories inside of our heads.

Possibly, just possibly, it is because communities are a certain part of the agenda.

Controlling what you all "see" and "know of" is a moderate goal among some ETs. Not all.