Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Minds forum no longer exists.

Exclamation

If Flying vehicles come down from the sky, or up from the oceans bottom.

Rest assured that people like you [noot] and A99 will be taping away at the keyboard, turning on your TV sets, Radio and asking each other questions to try to find out more about them.

The ETs I knew have a euphemism phrase they sometimes use that roughly translates to the concept of "prior content".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism

So far alot of people have been trained to believe that ETs are
    #1 not real.
    #2 That the communities that do discuss this are crazy or otherwise imbalanced.
    #3 That there is a best source of information for the real info...somewhere.

----------------------------------

If you were the ET, you'd realize that certain keywords and certain phrases are going to lead millions of people into certain target zones in published media. Whether offline or online.

Google these keywords and see whom you find in those target zones:

"The truth about the UFOs."

"Open minds"

"The real discussion"

"Ufo disclosure"

"They are here"

etc.

Think of what words or what media you will seek when they arrive.
    -----------------------

Whoever is at those informational endpoints is going to put an impression inside of those peoples heads. It has to be believable and palpable.
    Now think about it, has the public at large been trained that UFO forums are in any way palpable truth or even factual? (No.)

Don't you find that ironic? That those closest to "the phenomena" have also been primarily the ones whom have been rendered with utter ridicule and are generally viewed as invalid as far as their experiences goes? Do you think that is by mistake or by design?

Like Blossom Goodchild, they [the ET] are quick to lend themselves to adding more angles of disinformation. At some point the public naturally believes that many are just crazy and alone in their own deluded fantasy...never noticing whom is generally "helpful" behind the wide propagation of lies and bogus information.

There is a lot of posturing going on in the background and alot of repositioning all around. There are also some unknown individuals [in government, research] whom are likely creating counter points to this....that is seemingly attempting to validate the idea of UFOs and their occupants. There is a culture war and propaganda war of sorts going on in the background.

It is so subtle that it is barely realized unless you are always keeping an eye on the pulse of its evolution.

-------------------------

I was told multiple times that when things are close to ready the UFO forums and the structure of disinformation around prior experiences are going to fall into oblivion. Alot of the content and current media that is available is going to sink beneath the waves. OM, ATS, and alot of the other big communities. [allegedly]

Prior Content is strategically important and changes as the situations evolves.

OM was just an early victim of that. (IMV) The parties were set against one another for an ultimate end to the means.

If you talk to those in front of the curtain it was about a people or philosophy problem. If you talk to someone like me whom has peaked behind the curtain and has seen the grim machinations behind it, it was about something else entirely.

You can believe though that it was all about nothing. No one will second guess you about it. Of that I assure you.

Image courtesy of starpod.org
    Last edited by Fore; 01-09-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    What nonsense. And please learn the proper use of 'who' and 'whom.' You're making me ill.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Two things possible, either the people running OM just got tired of it or it was deliberately brought down by an organized source.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

My guess is it was 100% butt-hurt(s), that is usually what causes all problems in .... politics, war, friendships etc.

It is an emotion that is so unstable and until we learn to control that emotion stuff like this will continue to happen. Reacting without thinking, reacting without understanding yada yada yada.

Blog Entries
    You may be onto something, Pam. But one thing, at least, is abundantly clear to me- OMF was not brought down by Princess Evil and her imaginary little friends.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    You may be onto something, Pam. But one thing, at least, is abundantly clear to me- OMF was not brought down by Princess Evil and her imaginary little friends.
    Hahahahaha..... not sure who (not whom) Princess Evil is, but I would have to agree with you. I also don't believe it was "Ghosts in the System".

I am pretty confident that butt-hurt is the reason.

I truly am sorry to see it gone though, there was tons of interesting things and information there when you sorted through the weird stuff.

The whole Source A saga was one of the most entertaining things that went down, I thoroughly enjoyed watching that play out. It was a real eye opener for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    What nonsense. And please learn the proper use of 'who' and 'whom.' You're making me ill.
    Gee, noot, I have a B.A. in English and it doesn't bother me. I can't understand why it bothers you so much.

So, noot, please stop with the petty personal attacks.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Speculate all you want...

The fact of the matter is you do not KNOW what transpired.

Doc said it best...HERE!

Even most of the Moderators do not know every little detail but, we do know a lot more then all this guessing and plain old GOSSIP we have been hearing...

I know from my own perspective and my relationships with the staff from OMF that NO ONE was out to do any damage or hurt ANYone.
    No One was out to have the forum shut down. All roads of dialogue and diplomacy were used. This I KNOW. This is fact!

@ Pam

#1 Think of something that you know is 100% true.
    Something like your Bank account PIN or that the sky is blue.

#2 Now think about the sensation that is generated inside you that indicates to you that what you just thought of is a true statement.
    That feeling and affirmation that is a wordless sensation that what you are thinking of is an actual fact.

#3 Imagine if I told you there are EBE's that can replicate that sensation "at will".
    Imagine for a moment that there is an ET entity that can insert thoughts and sensations similar to the legitimate ones generated by your own mind.

It can replicating the sensation of that truthful affirmation when it runs a clearly false thought across your mind.

------------------------
    It is an [very] oversimplified explanation but...
    This is how many contactees and abductees can be lulled into thinking something that is false is actually true. ["Inner Knowing" futzing]

Now imagine that such an entity can be thousands of kilometers away and project similar phenomena as if it were right in front of you.

When it is done with you, it can then trigger processes in your brain that simulate the extreme urge and need to sleep. So overpowering and compelling that before you know it, you are already fast asleep if you are not watchful and aware of what is happening to you.

------------------------

#5 Now imagine doing this to a community of people whom don't have an iron clad control over their own minds and emotions.

Imagine what an EBE could make you do without you even being aware of it.

------------------------

Taking down, disabling, or throwing "a community" into disarray is not very difficult if you consider these options at your disposal. You might not even need the help of a higher authority such as Proboards. You could pretty much index all those thoughts inside of dozens and hundreds of people and take all those thoughts and emotions inside of each person and enhance certain aspects of their thought or emotional state and pit people against one another with disturbing ease.

This is a glimpse into the world behind the curtain. I didn't even model a quarter of the capabilities of the people I normally dealt with up until 3 or 4 months ago.

-----------------------

That is something you are not supposed to know, think about nor even ultimately realize.
    It is something pretty simple and something everyone behind the curtain knows fairly well as an everyday event.
    Then, again, most of the members [on the other side of the curtain, the public side] probably wouldn't believe it even if they were told outright. They usually get memory loss to aid them in forgetting.
    Certain people might recall their own encounter, certain people if they encounter a telepathic EBE would recall what it is like once again.
    But...beyond that...I have no proof...and why would any ET stick their neck out to make that a sticky point for all to realize?
    I can't think of a reason why any of them would...nor do I care for any favors.

I am sure if one ET did this as an example for all, the others would more than frown on people arriving at [potentially] prohibited conclusions.

Lets all simply assume that everything is as it appears and call it a day.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-09-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dood View Post

I know from my own perspective and my relationships with the staff from OMF that NO ONE was out to do any damage or hurt ANYone.
    No One was out to have the forum shut down. All roads of dialogue and diplomacy were used. This I KNOW. This is fact!
    That is a fact. Everything was tried to no avail.