Thread: Steve Greer's - Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

Steve Greer's - Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

It's out and the reviews aren't great.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/closeenco...nd4k/393472933

As many have pointed out what we needed was an independent company to produce this rather than it being a voice piece for Dr Greer's views.
    I can't justify paying ~£15.00 for it.

Let us know what you think

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post

It's out and the reviews aren't great.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/closeenco...nd4k/393472933

As many have pointed out what we needed was an independent company to produce this rather than it being a voice piece for Dr Greer's views.
    I can't justify paying ~£15.00 for it.

Let us know what you think

Kind of feel his pain.
    With the shelter-in-place Dr Greer was unable to do the usual premier & press junket.
    Tough road when he cannot go out and stir up some passion on the topic at a conference hall filled with his fans.
    No fanboys to balance the reviews.
    If I were him, I might have delayed the release.

I too may wait awhile for the price to drop.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Watching it and have problems with the fact he's laying into To The Stars Academy (TTSA) and what they've done. He is, as ever, exaggerating his own claims; like how he's 'Briefed every president since Bill Clinton'? Briefing, that is not the same as sending them your documents and hoping they read them, which is Greer has done. It's disingenuous. He has sat down and talked directly to Clinton, but none of the others (as far as I'm aware).
    Dr Greer is constantly pushing his agenda; that TTSA are pushing this alien 'threat' - it's rubbish, they have mentioned it but they are not constantly pushing it, the way he claims. It's just a lie. He's going to get massive coverage from this and he should stick to the facts. TTSA have mentioned the US Gov classed AAV as threat, but the 'threat' was in the DIA's program title. More than half that 'Threat' was from China and Russia back engineering the technology. Really angers me that he's taring TTSA with his bulls$%t brush. TTSA are not his global cabal pushing war with ETs, they are certainly not pushing that yet. The government isn't one person, there's at least a couple of factions in the US Government, one pushing for disclosure the other trying to cover it up. Polarizing it in such a simplistic way is daft.

Also he stating that all abductions are done by the US government, that is absurd just because of the sheer number for one thing. Tom DeLonge has also stated the US Government faked abductions but only some. Abductions happen all round the planet.

Got to half way through and the meditation and cosmic awareness part is BRILLIANT. I think they nailed the idea that we are all connected and that everything is also wrapped up in us, it was done simply and well, Russel Targ certainly helps.
    Last edited by calikid; 04-13-2020 at 07:51 PM. Reason: correct minor typos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Watching it and have problems with the fact he's laying into To The Stars Academy (TTSA) and what they've done. He is, as ever, exaggerating his own claims; like how he's 'Briefed every president since Bill Clinton'? Briefing, that is not the same as sending them your documents and hoping they read them, which is Greer has done. It's disingenuous. He has sat down and talked directly to Clinton, but none of the others (as far as I'm aware).
    Dr Greer is constantly pushing his agenda; that TTSA are pushing this alien 'threat' - it's rubbish, they have mentioned it but they are not constantly pushing it, the way he claims. It's just a lie. He's going to get massive coverage from this and he should stick to the facts. TTSA have mentioned the US Gov classed AAV as threat, but the 'threat' was in the DIA's program title. More than half that 'Threat' was from China and Russia back engineering the technology. Really angers me that he's taring TTSA with his bulls$%t brush. TTSA are not his global cabal pushing war with ETs, they are certainly not pushing that yet. The government isn't one person, there's at least a couple of factions in the US Government, one pushing for disclosure the other trying to cover it up. Polarizing it in such a simplistic way is daft.

Also he stating that all abductions are done by the US government, that is absurd just because of the sheer number for one thing. Tom DeLonge has also stated the US Government faked abductions but only some. Abductions happen all round the planet.

Got to half way through and the meditation and cosmic awareness part is BRILLIANT. I think they nailed the idea that we are all connected and that everything is also wrapped up in us, it was done simply and well, Russel Targ certainly helps.
    Well, I did recently watch. Must say what you found "BRILLIANT", I found off putting.
    IMHO, it nearly boarders on a cult, with Dr Greer as the messiah.
    The participants interviewed spoke of Dr Greer in hushed tones. Reverently.
    Meditation as a communication conduit to ET? Maybe, if there were only one race visiting us. I don't pretend to know, but suspect there are many.
    What their proof boiled down to was their ability to manipulate lights in the sky.
    Why not invite ET to land and break bread? Until that happens, I have my doubts.
    I had such high hopes for The Disclosure Project back in the Press Club days.
    But this New Age preachy angle has left me disappointed.

I do remember Dr Greer mentioning the Alien Threat, and how he thought it was ridiculous. Probably need to watch a couple of times to get all the details.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm no longer a fan either, but his take on the ancient traditions stuff is spot on. It's as he says nothing new.
    It fits with what I've learnt from studying Buddhism for 10yrs.
    I don't see all the ET interference as good. I think the vast majority of races out there probably are benevolent, but there's been a trick played on us to keep us asleep here, pliable and confused. We are far more powerful than we give ourselves credit for. We have terraformed this reality so we can learn. We are the ones really in control, but as long as we believe we are powerless - we are nobbled.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-14-2020 at 12:20 AM.