Thread: Alien Interview - Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy's Testimony edited by Lawrence Spencer

Alien Interview - Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy's Testimony edited by Lawrence Spencer

Hi Guys

Don't know if anyone has come across this before but it's popped up a couple of times recently.

Alien Interview - edited by Lawrence Spencer. It is supposedly based on transcripts that, a nurse, Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy got from the surviving Roswell crew member. The alien 'Airl' would only communicate telepathically with her, Matilda.

A free copy is downloadable here
    http://www.thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf

Highly problematic for me is the claim that Lawrence Spencer burnt all the papers he got from Matilda and none now remain.
    Some of the actual text seems to ring true, Airl states we are all immortal beings 'IS-BE's, I'm sure that is true.

Definition from the book
    Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are Immortal Spiritual Beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: “IS-BE”. Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of “is”, and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to “be”.

No matter how lowly their station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not

'She' also states we created the physical universe, and one of more IS-BEs can create a universe, that rings true with Buddhism and what I've studied.

But I have a few big issues after reading it. If these Domain IS-BEs don't forget anything and remember their millions of lives across trillions of years... how can they forget technology? Airl's said they had lost knowledge to create biological beings after they were made self replicating- How could that happen? And if IS-BEs aren't destroyed and remember past lives what has happened to all the conquered IS-BEs of the 'Old Empire'? Where have they now gone? Surely they aren't happy about losing their old galaxy?

Most of the message is a compelling one - we are trapped in these biological bodies for only 65yrs before our memories are wiped, only to come back again. Airl claims that's because we are a prison planet and technology keeps us here, but then at the end admits that infinite lives can be very boring and we have a tendency to get very bored so creating worlds where we can't remember has great appeal and that is how the physical universe came into being.

Interested in what others think about this...

This is a mistake

The Commander of the lost Battalion, as Cyrus II, was an IS-BE who was regarded as a messiah on Earth by both the Jews, and the Muslims. In less than 50 years he established a highly ethical, and humanitarian philosophy which pervaded all of Western Civilization (p126 online Version)

Cyrus II was 600-530 BC. There were no Muslims at that time, Muhammad wasn't around until 500 AD, a thousand years later, although apparently is Cyrus II is still a cult figure for modern day Iranians.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 05-03-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Interview with the author Lawrence Spencer - haven't listened to this yet but hopefully it is interesting.

As I mentioned several times before, Alien Interview is a work of fiction, written by a Scientologist, to promote Scientology's agenda.
    He actually, off the record, admitted as much to David Griffin, formerly from Exopolitics UK, and myself when asked about it.

By the way, we already had a thread on it: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-been-going-on
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    As I mentioned several times before, Alien Interview is a work of fiction, written by a Scientologist, to promote Scientology's agenda.
    He actually, off the record, admitted as much to David Griffin, formerly from Exopolitics UK, and myself when asked about it.

By the way, we already had a thread on it: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-been-going-on
    Thanks Garuda must have missed that at the time and others

Just gonna add Bill Ryan statement for completeness

Default HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

Hi, Folks:

THis morning I received another message from someone asking for my opinion about Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'.

Here is my standard reply to everyone who writes (and a lot of people have). This needs to be plainly stated on the internet, as this one seems not to be going away. I ask all members to cross-post this freely to other forums. The hoax needs to be cleared up... there's too much nonsense in ufology already.

-------------

‘ALIEN INTERVIEW’ by Lawrence Spencer

Unfortunately, this book is a hoax. This is definitive.

Lawrence Spencer is careful (presumably for legal reasons) to offer the written disclaimer that 'Alien Interview'. should be regarded as a work of fiction, but it does the UFO community (and the Scientology community - see below) no favors when Spencer maintained on subsequent radio talk shows, some with sizable audiences, that the purported "interview" really happened. It did not.

Conveniently, the claimed source, "Matilda MacElroy" is "deceased" - and Spencer "destroyed all the original documentation". So we'll just have to take his word for it... and his word, publicly stated, is that he is portraying real events. Sadly, his word is not very honorable, and he is lying. I don't often deploy that unpleasant word, but here its use is accurate and fair.

Any Scientologist with any experience will instantly recognize the very large number of terms and concepts directly borrowed from (and sourced by) L. Ron Hubbard.

These are literally too numerous to list, starting right at the start with "doll bodies", "what's true is what's true for you", "If you were looking for Hell, the Earth would suffice", liberal use of the term "Space Opera", the concept that the Earth is a prison planet, and much, much, much else.

<snip>
    Comments continue

Bill Ryan
    PROJECT AVALON
    PROJECT CAMELOT