Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump might be asked about aliens by Donald Jnr - 18th June 2020

Trump might be asked about aliens by Donald Jnr - 18th June 2020

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/118777...show-thursday/

TRUMP ON TRUMP Donald Trump Jr will interview President Trump for online show this week – and may even ‘ask about ALIENS’
    DONALD Trump Jr is set to interview his father on the campaign team's online show Triggered on Thursday - and may even "ask about aliens."

The interview with his son will be the first time that the president has appeared on any of the Team Trump shows....

Apparently Donnie Jnr retweeted : "Guys, unlike CNN and Chris Cuomo when he interviews his brother, I'm not pretending to be a journalist here. This is just me having a fun conversation with my dad.

"Tune in on Thursday night, it will be a good one. I may or may not ask @realDonaldTrump about aliens."

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/118777...show-thursday/

TRUMP ON TRUMP Donald Trump Jr will interview President Trump for online show this week – and may even ‘ask about ALIENS’
    DONALD Trump Jr is set to interview his father on the campaign team's online show Triggered on Thursday - and may even "ask about aliens."

The interview with his son will be the first time that the president has appeared on any of the Team Trump shows....

Apparently Donnie Jnr retweeted : "Guys, unlike CNN and Chris Cuomo when he interviews his brother, I'm not pretending to be a journalist here. This is just me having a fun conversation with my dad.

"Tune in on Thursday night, it will be a good one. I may or may not ask @realDonaldTrump about aliens."
    I saw that on Twitter. He might of course just be talking about immigrants... which seems like the more likely interpretation.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I think it’s going to be the ET kind.

Tucker Carlson was talking ETs tonight as well, which is a big hint in my book

It’s on you tube triggered in 2 hrs time
    Someone have a watch turning in over here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XINrLuUuS_I

Well, it was about Roswell, but all Trump said was that it was an interesting place.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks Garuda what a waste of time although it doesn’t seem like much ...

It seems to have done the job though...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/polit...ll/ar-BB15GDNe

Trump says he's heard 'interesting' things about Roswell
    Last edited by Longeyes; 06-19-2020 at 06:52 AM.

Here's the relevant section

Transcribed

DONNIE JNR: Before you leave office will you let us know if there’s aliens? Cause this is the only thing I want to know, I want to know what’s going on. Would you ever open up Roswell let us know what's really going on?

DONNIE:So many people ask me that question

DONNIE JNR: I know it sounds almost ridiculous but it's actually the real question I want now

DONNIE: Sounds like a cute question but it's actually… there are millions and millions of people that want to go there ,that want to see it, I won't talk to you about what I know about it —but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place, with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on.

DONNIE JNR: So you're saying you may declassify? You’ll take it…

DONNIE:Well, I’ll…[Looks off camera to advisor]I’ll have to think about that one.

Grant Cameron is saying there’s going to be a BIG article coming out in a major newspaper in the next two weeks.
    Think we can probably guess which paper and maybe one of the journalists. Good luck to them.

Trump’s probably just covering himself by making this statement for when the story breaks...

He says major media have got hold of the story via the Wilson Documents
    New York Times and New York Post are getting ready to roll.
    Mentions it in first fives minutes