Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NYT Article on UFO crash retrievals

NYT Article on UFO crash retrievals

The New York Times article by Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal we've all been waiting for....

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/u...reid-navy.html

"Senator Marco Rubio, who is the acting chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence , said that he was primarily concerned about reports of unidentified aircraft over American military bases — and that it was in the government’s interest to find out who was responsible. "

Wonderful . As if they haven't been doing precisely that since at least the 1940s .

Let's have a committee with that specific aim and wait another decade until it reports that , "it all remains very puzzling ."

There would obviously be no forthcoming information if craft are sourced from this planet and off -planet craft have not been able to successfully communicate since at least 'Biblical times '-- and probably have no wish to either -.

Having said that , this is probably the best argument in favour of non human beings being involved --- their blanket refusal to even want to say anything to a vicious very low IQ species apparently bent on self and planet destruction .

Think the plan is that the new Pentagon program will have some transparency so the general public also get the data.

From what I gather other beings are trying to contact us through multiple channels all the time, the most common message is one of universal love and connectedness. It has been largely ignored or twisted by us warmongering primitives.

If someone wheels out one of the crashed craft - that’s the ultimate game changer.
    End of debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Think the plan is that the new Pentagon program will have some transparency so the general public also get the data.
    From what I gather other beings are trying to contact us through multiple channels all the time, the most common message is one of universal love and connectedness. It has been largely ignored or twisted by us warmongering primitives. If someone wheels out one of the crashed craft - that’s the ultimate game changer. End of debate.
    The Pentagon are there not to disclose anything , anytime to anybody unless it is in their undeniable self interest .

Cannot see any reason to change that anytime soon . No Pentagon gain . Just a lot of annoying pain .

Give me one even half crazy reason why the Pentagon would 'wheel out' a crashed craft for the Sheeple to ogle at, and then riot over , in fear of a 'War with the Clever Ones ' and the failure of Jesus to turn up and sort out matters .

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    The Pentagon are there not to disclose anything , anytime to anybody unless it is in their undeniable self interest .

Cannot see any reason to change that anytime soon . No Pentagon gain . Just a lot of annoying pain .

Give me one even half crazy reason why the Pentagon would 'wheel out' a crashed craft for the Sheeple to ogle at, and then riot over , in fear of a 'War with the Clever Ones ' and the failure of Jesus to turn up and sort out matters .
    Do I detect a hint of cynicism? Yep, doubt they will wheel out the craft yet.
    But things are changing, they've realized that burying this thing so deep has hampered the back-engineering efforts.
    If China or Russia gets their before the US...
    So there is a rationale behind this. The maddening web of silo and Unacknowledged SAPs has slowed things down massively. Things have already changed significantly.

Does realism and pragmatism equal cynicism? Am not sure .
    But I cannot see how ' burying it ' has hampered matters . Compartmentalised effort on a need to know basis remains foolproof -- as far as I know --- particularly when you deal with attempted transgressions ruthlessly .Past , present and likely future .
    It may be that perhaps an increasing number of people are now actively interested in revelations and disclosures. But this should privately be of no great interest to the Pentagon , though they might choose to handle PR in apparently softer and more accommodating ways . But I doubt they will be giving away free lunches anytime soon .

Surely some of the key issues in general MAGA terms are obtaining maximum presence and control on places like the Moon and Mars --- regardless of stories that some such elementary outposts may already exist . So , if anything , TPTB will screw down on secrecy to maximum plus , perhaps only letting out snippets and tit bits which are now known by them to be less top secret than hitherto .
    Example , they care less and less about silo surveillance because war will be fought from the Moon and Mars and from those satellites pointing back down to Earth , perhaps utilising laser technologies rather than using outdated and messy radiation causing weapons .

You’re wrong Raymondo secrecy comes at a price. It’s very expensive to enforce and monitor and really importantly scientific progress relies on the free sharing of ideas to come up with solutions. The more people you can bring to bear on a complex problem with greatest variety of skill sets the better chance you stand solving a problem.
    Back engineering technology thousand of years more advanced than ours really requires the world’s whole scientific community not 5-10 people who can’t talk to each other.

Price / Cost is the least worrying restraint for Black Op projects --- as long as Human Trafficking and Drug consumption prosper there will be a never ending and almost limitless supply of money .

And money buys anybody and everybody ( almost) . Nailed on , if you can honey trap or corrupt in any way available . Which they can and do .

Good Grief , America 's post WW2 technological greatness was built on those very strengths --- Operation Paper Clip etc etc . And playing 'dirty' has never caused Bejing any sleepless nights . Even the Russians can be naughty , though the greater likelihood is that their needs are fewer as they seem to be pre-eminent in most areas already .

They may have had a story about this in the Huffington Post as well.
    Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth’
    At this point though I'm not expecting any disclosure about official government contact with alien intelligence during my lifetime. For as long as I can remember it has always been "just around the corner" or "any day now". The best we will likely get is scientists announcing that they have found evidence of life beyond Earth, most likely in the atmosphere of some exoplanet that's thousands of light years away. If they manage to find non terrestrial life elsewhere in our own solar system though then that truly would be a surprise and possible game changer.
    Last edited by Wally; 07-24-2020 at 08:12 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Does realism and pragmatism equal cynicism? Am not sure .
    But I cannot see how ' burying it ' has hampered matters . Compartmentalised effort on a need to know basis remains foolproof -- as far as I know --- particularly when you deal with attempted transgressions ruthlessly .Past , present and likely future .
    It may be that perhaps an increasing number of people are now actively interested in revelations and disclosures. But this should privately be of no great interest to the Pentagon , though they might choose to handle PR in apparently softer and more accommodating ways . But I doubt they will be giving away free lunches anytime soon .

Surely some of the key issues in general MAGA terms are obtaining maximum presence and control on places like the Moon and Mars --- regardless of stories that some such elementary outposts may already exist . So , if anything , TPTB will screw down on secrecy to maximum plus , perhaps only letting out snippets and tit bits which are now known by them to be less top secret than hitherto .
    Example , they care less and less about silo surveillance because war will be fought from the Moon and Mars and from those satellites pointing back down to Earth , perhaps utilising laser technologies rather than using outdated and messy radiation causing weapons .
    You make some good points Raymondo (honeypot reference made me smile, and then grimace), but I have to go with Longeyes on this one.
    If only people with very high TS SAP clearance are engaged in reverse engineering, then some of the best minds available at Universities and Research Centers are excluded from participating.
    A major breakthrough might be blocked because the person who could crack the code isn't proper SAP material.
    Pity. Our planet could really use pollution free power sources, and NOT just to energize weapons of war.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008