Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYT Article on UFO crash retrievals

Assumption the mother of all £&@) ups!

It’s pretty international here and as you can see we been here on this lonely Outpost for years.
    Some people listen - not many though.

Things are changing though this article is a massive move in the right direction and the Senate Bill which Marco Rubio helped with, specifically requires public reporting on UFOs after 180 days. They want Congressional hearings eventually.

They, ie Semivan Congressmen and Senators are fed up with a tiny minority clinging onto the back engineering.
    We should know and at the moment things are going their way. Fingers crossed it lasts.

Will eventually hear about this on BBC Radio 4 !
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-26-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Just another opinion , but from my favourite Australian lady -- Caitlin Johnstone .

It is very telling that despite the new prevalence of video recording equipment in the pockets of the rank-and-file public around the world, we have not been experiencing a huge increase in footage of UFOs and close encounters of the third kind, yet reports in the mass media of UFO involvement with military personnel have only been increasing. This fact by itself should give you very strong doubts about visitations from ET.

------- I find it a lot more likely that the US war machine is lying to us once again to advance yet another pre-planned military agenda than that an extremely advanced species flew across the galaxy to stare at a bunch of terrestrial military bases. END OF QUOTE

Since Covid , Radio 4 is banned in my castle though I do like some of Radio 4 Extra''s programmes --- Moth Radio and Radio Lab are brilliant showcases to show that there are some very savvy , OK Americans who produce very stimulating and entertaining output .imho

Thank you for posting that video, Longeyes, it was quite helpful in understanding the background of the article. It is disappointing the article revolves around information from Davis and Elizondo. Davis is too easy to discredit with his pseudoscience mumbo jumbo and Elizondo is, well... Elizondo. The retractions from Reid does seem to cut the support out of the most respectable contributor, but we'll see where this takes us.

Thanks Shere Khaan
    It well worth listening to Mr X interviews on Project Unity as well.
    The reason Jay got the first interview is because he and Mr X agreed to hold back on some information they shared with Leslie and Ralph concerning the Admiral Wilson story.

Hopefully the New York Times will be able to do another story soon.
    I don’t have a problem with Eric Davis or Luis Elizondo.There are so many more people behind the scenes working to make this all happen. Like they said they know members of Congress have been told about crash retrievals - that is huge news.

I think Reid is just nervous about being the first Senator declare we are not alone.
    It’s still massively contentious. As Leslie and Ralph said they never changed his quote just what they believed he thought about it. It hasn’t helped and if he’d kept quiet he’d surely got less attention.

Worth listening to Grant Cameron‘s group higher up the thread. Steve Bassett is convinced they are waiting for Nov to see who’s next President. Things have been too chaotic under Trump. Might be a go slow until then.

What is rolling down the Hill, might just keep snow balling . . .

Like it or not . . . They're coming sooner or later . . .

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    What is rolling down the Hill, might just keep snow balling . . .

Like it or not . . . They're coming sooner or later . . .
    From Wernher Von Braun onwards this has always been promised as the last False Flag to unite the Sheeple in panic and hysteria in order to gain complete and final control and move to World Government .
    Give it ----- a couple of years if Trump loses ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    From Wernher Von Braun onwards this has always been promised as the last False Flag to unite the Sheeple in panic and hysteria in order to gain complete and final control and move to World Government .
    Give it ----- a couple of years if Trump loses ?
    Wasn't it the last in a long list? I remember TERRORIST was on there.
    Don't recall the "World Government" part, seem to recall it was an excuse for continued extravagant funding of the military?
    Certainly hope the cats-out-of-the-bag, and "they" don't end up scapegoating ET without first doing some due diligence (ie prove there is a hostile threat beyond ET simply having better Toys then we do).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The False Flag subject list was actually short and along the lines of : -

Russia / Communism
    Terrorism
    Rogue Nation States -- acts of evil
    Asteroids
    Extra Terrestrial invasion

These foresights were passed to Dr Carol Rosin before his death in 1974 . So far he seems to have been remarkably prescient .
    He must have been directly acquainted with key figures and the claimed beliefs of those in the Thule Gesellschaft and Vril Society and seen their absurd and bogus foundations . But by the same token he would have been directly aware of the key German and American power and wealth figures who lay behind this cleverly orchestrated propaganda --- he was in a prime position to see , listen and absorb .Then later regurgitation and extrapolation from his unique position .

And perhaps even occasional messages from his old friends Adolf and Martin from Patagonia --- not as far fetched as most might think but an added and imagined flourish from me .

Follow up story from Ralph and Leslie

Do We Believe in U.F.O.s? That’s the Wrong Question

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/i...reporting.html

TOPICS:

UFO Unit at Pentagon will publish its findings
    - Former Senator Harry Reid - “UFOs are advanced technologies from another planet”
    - Eric Davis on meta materials - “We could not make it ourselves”. “Off-world vehicles not made on this earth”
    - Micron-layered Bismuth/Magensium/Zinc material
    - Linda has been investigating this material for the last 24 years.
    - One piece sold to TTSA last year.
    - TTSA is now collaborating with the US Army to investigate the material.