Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Niburu

2012 will trot by quite happily. There will be a rush of books and lectures and assorted nic nacs to wring as much out of this revenue stream as stream as possible. This game has been going on since the mid-70's. I quite like doomsday's, especially the exciting whirring noise as they go by. I'm wondering what the bandwagon will be next year that the ET evangilists will come up with to squeeze the the exo-dollar.

Next is the prediction that ET will arrive in 2017. Forget where I remember that one from, but not as main stream.

They should ramp this one up a bit over the next few years.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Of course they need to bleed the 2012 story dry before they bring up the next one. And what will it say about all the old profits that they manipulated their predictions to fit 2012?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

It seems as if the next big apocalyptic event is always three to five years away. Long enough to sell the books and sell the tickets. When it fails to materialize they and we just move on to the next.

Of course, out in the real world, predictions of the financial demise of Greece, etc., never seem to materialize, either.

In the Maltese Falcon, Caspar Gutman tells Sam Spade the Falcon is worth riches beyond his wildest imaginings. Eventually Gutman gives Spade $10,000 in an envelope and a thank you.

What happened to riches beyond our wildest imaginings, Spade asks?

That, Sir, was talk. This is coin of the realm. One of these dollars will buy you ten dollars worth of talk.

I often think of that exchange when I am expecting a check.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    From:ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for January 21, 2012 :http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21ja2012.htm

Just as the west has conspiracy channels on TV, the Russian media likewise has such channels. But this particular documentary goes far beyond what the US has allowed on their media. Discussion about Nibiru, and the pending and past pole shifts, combined with Sitchin's name are simply not allowed in the US media, nor in other countries to date. This documentary did not give the whole truth, and is filled with disinformation about Nibiru being at a far distance where it rides in the inner solar system and has since 2003. But it is so far above what the US media is allowed to report, even as speculation, that it begs the question: will Russia lead when the cover-up over Planet X shatters?

Russia has less to fear in that any impact from the Earth changes will come late in the game, not during the 7 of 10, for instance. The US will suffer the New Madrid adjustment, which will throw much of the eastern half of the US into survival camps. The disaster will reach up to Chicago, along the seaway through Ohio, and along the eastern seaboard via related fault lines. Countries on the Sunda Plate are in a panic about their populace becoming aware. China is more casual about exposure, as their ghost cities show, because they likewise will not have impact until late in the game. Europe does not want their populace to panic prior to the 7 of 10 European tsunami, and thus is positively anal about controlling any discussions.

Why would Russia allow debate in its media, when it could easily suppress such debate as other countries are doing? It wants its citizenry to be cooperative when measures are needed to control migration from Europe and southeast Asia. In deference to the distressed countries in Europe, which will to a one have either drowning citizens or mobs of refugees, and in deference to India, which is continuing to sink throughout all the Earth changes, Russia is not yet allowing all subjects to be discussed. The accurate predictions from ZetaTalk and the 7 of 10 scenarios are still a forbidden subject.
    Very interesting article, will read it over.
    In the early nineties, I had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening and I say spontaneous because even though I've been a daily meditator since my teens, I still think that my kundalini activation was a spontaneous one. Anyway, during that time period, I once looked up on a blank wall while typing out some stuff for work and saw the wall open up into a birds eye scenic view of what looked like New York City with rivers for streets and people navigating them in small boats and gondola's -- the skyscrapers were half submerged under water and the whole scene looked like a Venice version of that city. And as I zoomed in closer, I then saw a man on one gondola holding up a sign that said "The End". lol
    Then I flew across vast sweeping landscapes and saw that there were mass floodings everywhere I went.
    Then, all of the sudden, a majestic heavenly scene appeared out of nowhere that looked like some kind of a very busy New Jerusalem middle eastern open market place. The canopies and tents were made of beautiful and colorful tapestries .... and those who were there were wearing middle eastern type garments of rich and elaborately patterned fabrics too. It was indeed a very happy place and I was overwhelmed by a sense of peace and joy that lingered on after that scene evaporated.... on the wall.

After I had that experience, as years went by, I was to find out that many others have had similar end world visions when they went through their spiritual awakenings.
    Last edited by A99; 02-01-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Not quite sure if it is a ‘suppression’ of the media over such matters as opposed to a media type entertainment of the information viewed an analyzed culturally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Next is the prediction that ET will arrive in 2017. Forget where I remember that one from, but not as main stream.

They should ramp this one up a bit over the next few years.
    Umm, that was Source A info.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I think it might have been, but I think it was out there prior to Sauce A, I mean source A
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 02-01-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Sherlock Holmes

I really think I heard the 2017 bit, from Dan Smith, can't remember really!

wrt:Niburu

I submit the following:

Normally is hidden by the Sun Glare, because by now is in front of the sun, you may have a chance to see it at Sunrise or sunset, but please protect your eyes to avoid blindness.

This doesn't look fake to me...

It is supposed to cause a physical pole shift within a matter of months. An end of civilization as we know it event.

(As a side note: There are other reports of Niburu approaching earth in the southern hemisphere so all these reports about Planet "X" just don't add up!)

Looks like a sun dog to me. I've taken photo's of what appear to be two suns. The problem with the video is the sun appears to be in front of the "planet" which means, that planet is HUGE

And if it hasn't been detected and reported by now, it never will be.

Good find.
    Sherlock Holmes