Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Niburu

We have been examining the heavens for ever and within the last few decades with more accuracy than even Galileo could have drempt of and we haven't spotted Planet X before?
    Were are going to need a Siver Surfer or Bruce Willis with a box of matches to sort this one out.

I see that Zetatalk2012 site quoted earlier in the thread is now saying that the Italian cruise ship, The Costa Concordia, was a victim of Planet X.....

"When this happens the globe is pushed wouthward on the opposite side of the globe, as the globe rolls as one. What does this do to the rocky shores of Italy and any hapless ships moored or traveling just off the coast? The land is pushed under the water, and the ship suddenly finds itself on rocks it thought safely at a distance. Though obvious to the populace watching in amazement where the Sun is found these days, the Earth wobble is not something allowed into print. Thus the ship's captain, desperate to explain what occurred, is at a loss and casting about to blame navigation equipment failure. "

So every Astronomer, oceanographer and physicist on planet Earth is bound by such a tight security oath or under such pressure that they can't reveal the truth?

The Zetatalk site is a very interesting place:

"ZetaTalk leads you through the vast amount of information being relayed by the Zetas in answer to questions posed to their emissary, Nancy. The ZetaTalk answers cover such subjects as portents of a Pole Shift and how this relates to the Transformation in process; how life in the Aftertime following this shift will be different from today; the self-centered or service-minded spiritual Orientation of humans as well as aliens from other worlds and how inadvertently giving the Call to aliens can put you in touch with one group or the other; how Visitations can be more easily interpreted when spiritual orientation is understood; how visitors from other Worlds are watched by the Council of Worlds, which has set Rules regulating their behavior; why we are only gradually getting acquainted with our visitors from other worlds, and what will allow the Awakening to occur faster; to what extent the Government is aware of and interacting with the alien presence; the true nature and reason for the Hybrids being developed by the Zetas to merge the best from both Zetans and Humans; why aliens can disappear and move through walls, and what both physical and spiritual Density changes will be like in the future; what the Zetas have to say about our Science theories; what the Zetas as students of human nature have concluded on what Being Human means; and straight ZetaTalk about our Myths."

http://www.zetatalk.com/

Earth to Collide with Nibiru on July 21, 2012!

So says the article at this address: http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...-july-21-2012/

"NASA scientists reportedly have confirmed that the planet Nibiru will collide with Earth in July of 2012."
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I'm not sure I would trust a site that uses 'bat boy' as a logo.
    I would think if something that large were that close we would be seeing all kinds of gravitational issues.
    Also, with as many amateur astronomers as we have on earth, someone would have spotted evidence of its existence.
    And lastly, satellites would have caught it. But the article only states several anonymous scientists from NASA and anyone can write that.
    Is there a second source corroborating this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Next is the prediction that ET will arrive in 2017. Forget where I remember that one from, but not as main stream.

They should ramp this one up a bit over the next few years.
    As Roseanne Rosannadana said, "it's always something."

Yeah, I know. I thought everyone would get a kick out of it.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I'm not sure I would trust a site that uses 'bat boy' as a logo.
    I would think if something that large were that close we would be seeing all kinds of gravitational issues.
    Also, with as many amateur astronomers as we have on earth, someone would have spotted evidence of its existence.
    And lastly, satellites would have caught it. But the article only states several anonymous scientists from NASA and anyone can write that.
    Is there a second source corroborating this ?
    Exactly....it comes from a Sumerian myth....just another attempt by end timers in hopes that a sky boy will return from the clouds in all his heavenly glory.......it's so funny it should have it's on comedy hour.

http://xfacts.com/x.htm
    Last edited by Phillip; 04-14-2012 at 12:19 PM.

"Have you heard? It's in the stars!
    Next July we collide with Mars!
    Well, did you evah?
    What a swell party this is..."

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    "Have you heard? It's in the stars!
    Next July we collide with Mars!
    Well, did you evah?
    What a swell party this is..."

Yeah it is. You bringing the beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Yeah it is. You bringing the beer?