Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Niburu

Original story of G1.9+0.3 was from viewzone.com. This internet tabloid is much just as one would expect. We need to be careful when we link to sites and do no followups of our own, we need to do better.

(re-post)

Last edited by epo333; 06-01-2012 at 11:45 AM.

They definitely report things differently over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    They definitely report things differently over there!
    I am not sold on the Nibiru thing, however it was interesting they mentioned the three year time frame.

Not sure how long this will be availible.

Epo333,

Thanks for posting, the guy takes those extra steps.

Is it what the Christian Bible refers to the as the “New Jerusalem”, the city in space that measures one thousand five hundred miles square? City is supposed to arrive at end of the seven years of tribulation, or is it the Deceivers’ arriving ahead of that?

We look through a darkened glass, unable to see clearly.

We know nothing, and must take-care too whom allegiance is given.

This passage is taken from the John Moore radio show on 2012-07-25 here you can get all information about the Nibiru flyby on august 17th- sept 26th and how close it will get to the earth. Video and images are taken from youtube user theendiznear77, thanks my friend.

Blog Entries
    Hey, if youre interested in Nibiru and sketchy Sitchin, than youll enjoy www.wespenre.com

He discusses Nibiru and Sitchin in deth and says it wont ass us for another 5 or so years, but we will feel its catastrohic resence more and more as the years go on.

He also talks about a lot of other interesting things too!

From the old forum, a guy named rev wrote a whole book about our galctic history, his encounters and his vivid ast life memories on and off earth, and of Nibiru, and a lot of siritual stuff too.He said that a lot of souls are imrisoned ther for what feels like an eternity, in a burning hell, which is where we get our ideas of hell, aarently. I saved a coy of his osts, if anyones interested.

I heard that one of the signs Nibiru is getting close is the letter "P" starts disappearing from keyboards.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Its true. I told my brother about it, and his first instinct was to start pounding back liquor and spill it all over my keyboard and now the P randomly stops working sometimes