Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Niburu

Blog Entries
    Well I just found this and I had to dig for a string that dealt with this topic. Check this out. This is from the Mawson station in Antartica.

I've been kinda following this for a little while. I've seen some stuff that looked good but turned out not to be what it was claimed but over some years of seeing various telescope feeds, Nasa soho and other sat. Images with various other earthbound devices looking up at the sky. I can't help but to wonder here. Is there an elaborate lie or cover up of seemingly various nuggets to lead us to believe that something like this is out there but really isnt? Or is there indeed something really going on here thats been purposely shrouded, covered up, lied , debunked so that we are not really looking for it or even acknowledging it. with this latest video and some of the images presented most noteably the one from the Mawson station when he does break it down. Really makes me start to think that perhaps, just perhaps there is something to it. If so, the implications on many things are ominous and may not bode well for some of us if indeed for All of us. Depending on how one looks at all the possibilities and circumstances that could/would arise from this whole ordeal. Anyways, give it a look. I would appreciate rational and logical feedback. If this is indeed the real deal we are seeing. Then I think the change we are all hoping for is literally right around the corner as this thing starts to move past the sun.

Edward

The Earth wobbles. That's what causes the seasons.
    It also means that what is visible from Antarctica, also becomes visible from Argentina, Peru, South Africa, New Zealand, ... at the time of the solstices; not only to professional astronomers, but also to amateur astronomers.
    If Nibiru would really be sneaking up on us from below us, it would have been seen by now.
    It hasn't.
    Just because somebody can't identify something, it doesn't mean that what he's looking at suddenly becomes Nibiru.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    That's correct and I agree but there is seemingly an "object" whether from the cosmos or other wise manufactured by "something" traversing the sky and in recent years its been getting closer and closer and it is accompanied with something which looks like to be no less than two objects trailing/following the object. Now if its a planet, a ship or sat of some kind or something else not known.....something I think is apparent there is something there unless of course we are mislabeling jupiter or saturn and the planets/moons that follow it. I dont know but but regardless of what it is. It is something. What? Well thats something we gotta hammer out. It is indeed interesting and intriguing and I'm leaning to some sort of body of unknown orgins and construct that has not been readily identifiable.

Edward

Edward, I have had some of the same thoughts about these/this "mysterious object" and because of the implications of the astronomy that would have to be involved for this to be real, something must be missing from the story or covered-up and not revealed to the public. I could dismiss it all as a big nothing if it wer not for the persistence of the story over decades, centuries. It does not seem to be people digging and recycling an old tale, either. I would like to see a serious examination of the claims. Perhaps one existis that I've not yet seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    That's correct and I agree but there is seemingly an "object" whether from the cosmos or other wise manufactured by "something" traversing the sky and in recent years its been getting closer and closer and it is accompanied with something which looks like to be no less than two objects trailing/following the object. Now if its a planet, a ship or sat of some kind or something else not known.....something I think is apparent there is something there unless of course we are mislabeling jupiter or saturn and the planets/moons that follow it. I dont know but but regardless of what it is. It is something. What? Well thats something we gotta hammer out. It is indeed interesting and intriguing and I'm leaning to some sort of body of unknown orgins and construct that has not been readily identifiable.

Edward
    If it were real it could be quantified by empirical observations and locations. As this has NEVER been the case it is obviously a delusion by those who are disconnected from reality. Give me magnitude, stellar latitude and declination and photographic evidence or I am forced to presume this is crazy talk. Example, a guy photographed Venus and did not understand that the side away from the Sun would be dark, as are all Moons of all the planets. He argued that Nibiru was right there next to Venus and it was some how dark against the white disc of Venus. Crazy talk I say.

Nibiru was all started with Sitchin. I've read some of his books and they are interesting, but that is his inturpatation of the sumer texts. All I need is and idea of where it could be and I can do some astrophotography of it, and lay it to rest. Though I haven't used these folks yet, but they have three places around the world set up and rent there scopes out for astrophotography. There some killer outfits and would cost about 100 bucks. There is some a bit cheaper but the 100 would be a really good series of shots. But of course someone would say its a conspericy and the gov changed my shots. lol. I have experience in astrophotography so if someone wants to do this let me know, and its not gov owned equipt either. lol.

From what I recall they (the scientists?) pretty much ruled out any Jupiter size or larger objects in the solar system saying that if they were they they would have found them. Just how large would an object in the Oort cloud have to be for us to detect it? And would any of these objects pose a danger to us on Earth? A super Earth on an elliptical orbit may indeed pose some threat if it hurls comets or asteroids our way.

If it were in the Ort cloud, it would have to be pretty large to be detected. Even if something was bumped out in the cloud, it would take years for it to come our way. There is a group that sell time on there scopes. Here is the link http://www.itelescope.net/ Depending on what you want to do is the cost. They have some great scopes and imagers to use. We can image about anywhere in the sky so this Niburu object would be easy to do. Long exposers on a killer CCD imager will be able to see if its there or not.

ancient sumerian relief depicting the sun and planets is probably the basis for numerous archeological works interpreting its meaning or background, one of which is the sitchin book entitled the twelfth planet. the issue of a distant massive planet beyond neptune and pluto goes back to the days of mathematical astronomy when perturbations on those planets raised questions as to the existence of such a body. the idea of a companion star to the sun was and still is an issue of speculation. the solar system may have been a binary stellar arrangement in which the sun and planets were accompanied by a brown or purple dwarf star with its own set of planets. an estimate of the mass of such a dwarf star would range from 2 jupiter mass to 4 jupiter mass. some estimates put the figure in the vicinity of the mass of uranus. the possibility of a companion dwarf star is based entirely on perturbations on the outer planets; no such body has ever been sighted although nasa refers to a 'dead star' in early literature.

ancient sumerian relief depicting the solar system is interesting because the depiction matches exactly with the known planetary arrangement of the solar system. there are differences but these are to be expected. so, the ancients knew all along about the solar system, the arrangement of the planets and the placement of the earth. this raises an important question about modern human intellect. how is it possible that despite the evidence of the ancients, european magistrates thought the earth was flat.

so, the solar system may indeed be accompanied by a cinder star with its own set of planets, one or more of which may be inhabited by intelligent beings or creatures. they may have made out with the daughters of ancient man or been responsible for brewing up a worldwide flood. binary stellar systems are numerous in the milky way. trinary systems exist. a star cluster may involve numerous stars orbiting a common center of gravity.

the problem with the story of the sumerian relief is that it is such an obvious analysis based entirely on speculation. that's acceptable. but, there are so many other stories to contend with. there are the dogon tribe of north africa, the maya of central america, the aztecs, pyramids of egypt, pyramids of bosnia, the pleiades, sirius .. ..
    Last edited by aquila; 07-10-2016 at 11:39 PM.

This is interesting alright!

Brought to my attention by FTL ZetaTalk ...

Published on Oct 5, 2016
    During a visit to the Dhi Qar Governorate, Iraqi Transport Minister Kazem Finjan said that Dhi Qar was the venue of the first ever airport, built 5,000 years ago by the Sumerians.