Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What would it mean if we had good evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    And do what? I've already said (and shown) that I am not capable of determining where the horizon is by looking at the buildings.
    Well, a panoramic view could possibly be helpful as (just a guess, I really don't know) there's possibly the horizon line visible at one point between two building, not necessarily in the exact same POV as the one in the "ufo" photo.
    IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is now on-line! www.ipaco.fr

The phrase “Smoking Gun” is popular in television shows, film and literature.

The term is often used in regards to conspiracies dealing with assassination of political and famous people, and with UFOs, aliens and government cover-ups.

Government documents and photographs are debunked. Abductees telling their stories are written off as mentally ill. Even if confirmed as real, debunkers continue having a heyday.

“Smoking Gun” for UFOs, alien and government cover-ups equals:

1) Alien technology in the form of a spacecraft, and or something humans on Earth are not able to make at this time.

2) An extraterrestrial entity dead or alive. Preferably the latter.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 03-01-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevenaugust View Post
    Well, a panoramic view could possibly be helpful as (just a guess, I really don't know) there's possibly the horizon line visible at one point between two building, not necessarily in the exact same POV as the one in the "ufo" photo.

That's what I did when I went down there last year - took pictures and measurements.

Southwest:

Northwest:

www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks Lily but, unfortunately the horizon line is not visible either way. So I guess that I will stick to my calculations using GE on my post #127.
    IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is now on-line! www.ipaco.fr

"Airplane Banner with Geico Ad flying over Downtown Seattle." Not the IDF banner but the the similarity is stiking.