Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A picture showing 6 dead ETs?

A picture showing 6 dead ETs?

Just heard about this from Jerry Pippin's Facebook page today:

The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

First impressions: They all look to be in exactly the same posture, and possibly even identical in form, with the only obvious differences being colouring. There is also a clear lack of biological consideration here; wood floor, open room, etc. I think any genuine bodies would only ever be exposed in a level four bio lab.

Probably props, laid out pre sale.The details are pretty good though, so we would be looking at something high end, possibly from a film. The key here would be to find a matching prop or dummy. We've done it before, and more than once. Can we do it again? Or could there be more to this? Other avenues include tracking down and contacting the original source.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Looks like they are in some kind of storage room, not a lab
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Well the "wounds" and burn marks are in different places per corpse. That rules out the same corpse being moved about and a pic being spliced together. They don't look to scary when they're dead lol..
    MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

Lens flare.

Here's a second video, with a second picture:

Still haven't tracked down the source yet. It could be Hybernate2012.

The lighter colored heads look like models/dummies of some sort to me.

Maybe they're clones. But they do appear very similar in size and shape. The hands on one of them makes it look like the arm was broken or twisted. Rubber like.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    I can't understand why ETs would have such human-looking ribs.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

The rib cages look different and why would only the rib cages be so light in color? Also, I agree with Lee, the poor things seem to be missing something.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.