Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superhuman Caroline Cory's Film

Superhuman Caroline Cory's Film

Hi Folks

Caroline Cory's Film is now out. This film is going to be really famous one day.

https://www.superhumanfilm.com/

SUPERHUMAN: The Invisible Made Visible is based on the jaw-dropping experiences of individuals with extra-sensory powers that seem to defy the laws of physics known to man today. Producer and host Caroline Cory, who has her own extensive experience in the field of Consciousness Studies and Extra Sensory Perception, takes the viewers on an extraordinary journey to achieve tangible and measurable proof of these seemingly miraculous phenomena. Through a series of groundbreaking scientific experiments and demonstrations, viewers will find themselves connecting the dots about the true nature of their own consciousness, the relation between mind and matter and discover whether they live in a simulated matrix or if they can have control over their physical reality and create a fulfilling human experience. The film ultimately shows that once the invisible worlds are made visible, this attained higher awareness will transform humans into superhumans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Folks

Caroline Cory's Film is now out. This film is going to be really famous one day.

https://www.superhumanfilm.com/

SUPERHUMAN: The Invisible Made Visible is based on the jaw-dropping experiences of individuals with extra-sensory powers that seem to defy the laws of physics known to man today. Producer and host Caroline Cory, who has her own extensive experience in the field of Consciousness Studies and Extra Sensory Perception, takes the viewers on an extraordinary journey to achieve tangible and measurable proof of these seemingly miraculous phenomena. Through a series of groundbreaking scientific experiments and demonstrations, viewers will find themselves connecting the dots about the true nature of their own consciousness, the relation between mind and matter and discover whether they live in a simulated matrix or if they can have control over their physical reality and create a fulfilling human experience. The film ultimately shows that once the invisible worlds are made visible, this attained higher awareness will transform humans into superhumans.
    On the XUMO streaming service (Free App for Smart TVs made in 2016 or newer) there is a Channel (not program) called UnidentifiedTV.
    For the past month or two they have a documentary in regular rotation (several times a week) called "The Invisible World Made Visible".
    Not sure about the SUPERHUMAN part, or if Caroline Cory is associated. I'll have to pay closer attention next time it airs. Did I mention it was free?
    I could not get it to stream on The "Superhuman.com" website, so not sure of price there.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Sounds like the same film, the invisible world made visible is the subtitle

Finished watching it and it was good, a little bit annoying how her celebrity friends were used a guinea pigs in PSI experiments. That made it a bit more light weight for me but also kept it entertaining. The caliber of scientists involved was impressive, the last section, teaching people to see without their eyes was much more extensive than I thought and astounding proof. It needs more verification but it's simply mind blowing if real. It's a simple in your face proof of PSI.

Blog Entries
    Finished watching it and it was good, a little bit annoying how her celebrity friends were used a guinea pigs in PSI experiments. That made it a bit more light weight for me but also kept it entertaining. The caliber of scientists involved was impressive, the last section, teaching people to see without their eyes was much more extensive than I thought and astounding proof. It needs more verification but it's simply mind blowing if real. It's a simple in your face proof of PSI.
    Strangely enough, I have experience the "seeing without their eyes" phenomenon.
    It is not an all the time ability, although with practice it might be developed as such.
    On occasion I have found myself sitting in my living room, and closed my eyes to rest them only to be surprised that I can still "see" everything in my living room.
    The colors were muted, and objects appeared in somewhat low-def. But I was seeing every item in my living room WITH MY EYES CLOSED.
    At the time I pondered the cause, and the best conclusion I could reach was that I have a pretty good memory (want to know my 3rd, 4th, 5th grade school teachers' name?
    Maybe my phone number, address and zip code from when I was 7 years old, nearly 60 years ago?
    License plate from my first car, 40 years ago?) and I was only seeing an after image of the room constructed from my memory.
    Never did pursue it as an ability, not sure what it buys me but maybe that will change.
    Attachment 1008

To me it makes sense in NDEs people frequently report seeing things in other rooms, can recognise the doctors and nurses who are working on them when they are clinically dead. If you believe that accounts there's only one conclusion, you can see without a body. Same thing is also reported on dark retreat in Tibetan Buddhism.
    How about schools to teach the blind to see? If you can read a book through a block out blind - it makes sense you can read through a wall Pat Price could remote view the text on documents.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 10-17-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like the same film, the invisible world made visible is the subtitle
    Looks like it might be the same.
    The opening segment on "seeing without your eyes" was interesting.
    They had old B&W films of children playing Ping/Pong with blindfolds on.
    Not sure if it was Psi, or just good hearing.
    Still, interesting to think about.
    As I mentioned before, streaming (Regular programming rotation, several times a week) on the FREE SmartTV App XUMO, on their FREE "Unidentified" channel.
    FYI, I was able to link to the Superhuman website, but the "play movie now" button/link next executed for me. No error, just never fired off. Probably some browser setting.
    Superhuman1.jpg
    Attachment 1008

Apparently the two US guys from VibraVision learnt the technique (enabling them to see without their eyes) from Merpati Putih an Indonesian martial Art taught traditionally only to the royal family.
    In the 1963 the royal family opened it up to teach the people.

'Getaran/Vibration Awareness
    Another aspect of Merpati Putih that sets us apart from ALL other types of Martial Arts is in the use of Getaran or Vibration Awareness. As of this time, it can be said that Merpati Putih is the only method in the world that studies Getaran/Vibration Awareness in a natural scientific manner. By practicing Getaran, an MP Member can achieve stronger vibrational power, thus enabling him/her to perform seemingly impossible feats. Among these feats is the detection hidden objects and the ability to read situations based on the surrounding energy emanating from people and objects.

Through a special application of Getaran training, completely blind persons are able to distinguish and identify shape, color, texture, direction of travel, velocity, volume, and composition of any object in their path and today, over 3,000 blind persons in Indonesia have been trained in Ilmu Getaran Merpati Putih and are now able to live their lives with independence and freedom...
    '
    http://mpusa.50megs.com/indept.htm

Companies teaching eyeless vision

This the German company
    https://www.see-without-eyes.com/
    Nicola Farmer's website
    https://www.icuacademy.co.uk/video/
    And the Russian outfit based in Moscow
    https://mkomissarov.com/en/training/

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Strangely enough, I have experience the "seeing without their eyes" phenomenon.
    It is not an all the time ability, although with practice it might be developed as such.
    On occasion I have found myself sitting in my living room, and closed my eyes to rest them only to be surprised that I can still "see" everything in my living room.
    The colors were muted, and objects appeared in somewhat low-def. But I was seeing every item in my living room WITH MY EYES CLOSED.
    At the time I pondered the cause, and the best conclusion I could reach was that I have a pretty good memory (want to know my 3rd, 4th, 5th grade school teachers' name?
    Maybe my phone number, address and zip code from when I was 7 years old, nearly 60 years ago?
    License plate from my first car, 40 years ago?) and I was only seeing an after image of the room constructed from my memory.
    Never did pursue it as an ability, not sure what it buys me but maybe that will change.
    Cool, had the exact same experience when l was waking up from a nap, or l looked around the room, which was black and white, then realized that my eyes where closed. This isn't some memory thing more of your third eye, or radar making an image.

And l agree, huge potential for the blind to be able to see if this was developed.