Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superhuman Caroline Cory's Film

Grant Cameron is really into this stuff as well he's interviewed one of the brothers from VibraVision. As he points out there is a Nobel prize just sitting there for the first scientist who really gets behind this. It seems to be easy to replicate. You can learn the very basics in 5 days.
    Nate comes out with more astounding facts about Merpati Putih, such as the Indonesian Special Forces train with it instead of using Night vision, sky diving at night blindfolded etc - a must watch video shame the sound quality is so shocking.

GRANT CAMERON on Unlocking your Mind with Vibravision and Nate Zeleznick

I tried looking at the film but it is behind a paywall. (I think?)

I am curious though as to how they achieved it? Anyone know if the film gives any hints?
    The thing that boggles my mind is what method they used as an imaging process?

Normally, it's "psychic" output and interference with a back end interpreter to tie and map the sensation back into physical sensation. So I was left intrigued and wondering how they achieved the ?same results? without so many of the necessary components? (I was wondering if they have a more efficient method or something?)

But in the pictures I noticed that they have a digital camera right up close to a blind folded womans face. So I know if they used an ET version that they couldn't have electronics that up close otherwise they'd have to replace the camera every session.

So I am curious, because in the back of my mind I am doing mental kung fu, to figure out how they achieve such (presumably) low output performance? They describe the right performance characteristics but none of the draw backs that I can see.

Can someone clue me in?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I tried looking at the film but it is behind a paywall. (I think?)

I am curious though as to how they achieved it? Anyone know if the film gives any hints?
    The thing that boggles my mind is what method they used as an imaging process?

Normally, it's "psychic" output and interference with a back end interpreter to tie and map the sensation back into physical sensation. So I was left intrigued and wondering how they achieved the ?same results? without so many of the necessary components? (I was wondering if they have a more efficient method or something?)

But in the pictures I noticed that they have a digital camera right up close to a blind folded womans face. So I know if they used an ET version that they couldn't have electronics that up close otherwise they'd have to replace the camera every session.

So I am curious, because in the back of my mind I am doing mental kung fu, to figure out how they achieve such (presumably) low output performance? They describe the right performance characteristics but none of the draw backs that I can see.

Can someone clue me in?
    Hello,
    If you look at the second post on this thread, it gives a clue on how to view this program for free.
    Requires a some what newer TV that allows you to search/add "apps" to your TV. Seems to be good on Televisions 2017 and newer.
    Keyword: XUMO streaming service (Free)
    Keyword: UnidentifiedTV (channel)
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@Calikid

Thanks, I noticed an oddity. If I visit Prime Video (I have a subscription) and look for the video, it says it is paid. But if I search for the film on Google "Superhuman: The Invisible Made Visible" and add the keyword "Stream" at the end of the search term. Google automatically says the video is viewable only with a Prime Subscription.

So I click the link and it now says it is free to view. But without warning it starts to autoplay the movie?

Anyway,
    @6:30mins
    The man known as Dr. Tom Campbell starts going through the motions of a person describing the use of their "Higher Mind" to offload tasks and to give structured feedback through his visual senses to process lines of code. By highlighting improper code vs proper code. He also makes a noteworthy comment that he feels His cognition increase in it's efficiency in processing information.

-------------

@18mins the professional RV'er begins divulging that they are unwittingly using the ET method. (What I call it)

He starts to describe the method of using the "Higher Mind" to run queries against "request" data. In his lingo, he uses "Subconscious". The camera cuts off in a timeskip as the RV'er appears to begin describing Influence Space vs Physical Space schemas.

Made a mental note, wondering how much they know. Clearly the programs host already knows about the fact that you can read future information using such abilities. And that you can alter probability using that knowledge. Hmm. Yet they seem to have no rigorous/grueling training. (????)

The Professional RV'er then begins asking the guests to perform Remote Projection/Presence tasks. He also subtly implies that the Guest will use mind reading to assess the intended targets activity using the Targets mind.

--------------

@28min
    No clue what they refer to as "Spin" in consciousness. Seems to be some kind of ancient teachings reference from old mysticism. I wonder if they know how "Lines of Association" works? Seems to probably be absent in their Guests training.

@29:50min
    Insightful (and accurate) reasoning by the man in front of the laptop.

@37min
    They seems to somewhat understand that organics should respond to influence fields patterned from a similar organic body. Don't think they realize yet the implications of what exactly that means. (Probably don't know of Influence compatible spectrums within influence systems)

@39:40min
    Potentially dangerous insight.

Will pick up later on Chapter 3....
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous