Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Are All the ET First Responders?

Blog Entries

Where Are All the ET First Responders?

It occurs to me that over the years a number of "ET crash recoveries" have been made unimpeded.
    The crash of any terrestrial aircraft is an event that precipitates a host of Earthly First Responders.
    Fire and Rescue arrive on scene to prevent any dangerous environments (BNICE / HAZMAT) from spreading.
    Rescue is there to render First Aid to survivors, and possibly to cart off the deceased.
    But in any number of recounted saucer retrievals, few (if any?) ET rescue missions have ever been mounted to render aid to injured flight crews.
    No echelon formations of ET craft flying Combat Air Patrol (CAP) over the crash sight, providing security.
    No Mother-ship dropping from the sky to latch onto the downed craft, and tow it away.

Some of these stories have military on scene within hours. But other stories relate delays of days, or even weeks before the wreckage is discovered.
    Plenty of time for ET to react and pickup the pieces, if so desired.

Does ET simply not care about the loss?
    Maybe a belief that the spirit has moved on, and the fleshly remains are of no concern?
    The most important part of the crew no longer remains onsite?
    Even if that were true, what about the Tech?
    ET seems to travel with impunity wherever they want, regardless of mankind's attempts to impose boundaries.
    One would think safeguarding the Tech that enables that advantage would be of paramount concern.
    Even something as simple as a "self-destruct" device appears to be absent.

Naturally there are a few noted exceptions, like the 1967 Shag Harbor crash.
    The story goes that a second ET craft entered the area and came in close contact to aid a downed craft.
    The ET repairs occurred in deep water over several days. Upon repair completion, both craft left the area.
    This seems one of the few times ET has bother with aid/retrieval.

It would be interesting to discover the logic behind decisions to ignore one crash vs repair & rescue of another.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    It occurs to me that over the years a number of "ET crash recoveries" have been made unimpeded.
    The crash of any terrestrial aircraft is an event that precipitates a host of Earthly First Responders.
    Fire and Rescue arrive on scene to prevent any dangerous environments (BNICE / HAZMAT) from spreading.
    Rescue is there to render First Aid to survivors, and possibly to cart off the deceased.
    But in any number of recounted saucer retrievals, few (if any?) ET rescue missions have ever been mounted to render aid to injured flight crews.
    No echelon formations of ET craft flying Combat Air Patrol (CAP) over the crash sight, providing security.
    No Mother-ship dropping from the sky to latch onto the downed craft, and tow it away.

Some of these stories have military on scene within hours. But other stories relate delays of days, or even weeks before the wreckage is discovered.
    Plenty of time for ET to react and pickup the pieces, if so desired.

Does ET simply not care about the loss?
    Maybe a belief that the spirit has moved on, and the fleshly remains are of no concern?
    The most important part of the crew no longer remains onsite?
    Even if that were true, what about the Tech?
    ET seems to travel with impunity wherever they want, regardless of mankind's attempts to impose boundaries.
    One would think safeguarding the Tech that enables that advantage would be of paramount concern.
    Even something as simple as a "self-destruct" device appears to be absent.

Naturally there are a few noted exceptions, like the 1967 Shag Harbor crash.
    The story goes that a second ET craft entered the area and came in close contact to aid a downed craft.
    The ET repairs occurred in deep water over several days. Upon repair completion, both craft left the area.
    This seems one of the few times ET has bother with aid/retrieval.

It would be interesting to discover the logic behind decisions to ignore one crash vs repair & rescue of another.
    Lot of good questions...

Could be that there aren't any aliens of the same species within nearby distance to do the rescue? If the closest other ship is 500 light years away a rescue may not be that feasible.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Could be that there aren't any aliens of the same species within nearby distance to do the rescue? If the closest other ship is 500 light years away a rescue may not be that feasible.
    Fair point Wally. Well within the realm of possibilities.

Except the crafts usually reported are smaller in size, rare is the story of more than a few occupants.
    IMHO a craft size more suited for short trips to the market, rather than a trip half way across the Galaxy.
    I would suspect some sort of support craft (or base) would not be too distant, something akin to our aircraft carrier supporting jet planes out on patrol.
    Under full steam a carrier can commence rescue operations in a timely manner.
    Not to mention for us humans, there is no higher priority than saving a life.

While it is difficult NOT to ascribe human characteristics to ET it is even harder to imagine hearing a Mayday and just driving on, as ET apparently does.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    I've been racking my brain over the differences/details between an event like "Roswell" where the craft was busted open from the impact, and bodies discovered vs an event like "Shag Harbor" when a craft appeared to crash land into an ocean harbor off Nova Scotia without violating the integrity of the internal atmosphere.
    Could it be that once the occupants are exposed to Earth's biosphere they are considered beyond help?
    Not worth a rescue effort because they are not expected to survive?
    Shades of HG Wells.
    Anyone have a better idea?
    Attachment 1008

Different groups may just have entirely different protocols in place.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

These are only my thoughts on the matter, based on a bit of observed psychology. I would actually need to ask one of them for a more accurate answer, and they've been very quiet for a fair while.

From what I observed of the greys, including Fore's observations and personal experiences, was their goal-orientated strategy. There is also the factor they are an artificial lifeform (more specifically, they are a biological robot, a biomechanical machine.)
    We only need to look at the military usage of drone technology on earth to ascertain that when an asset is lost, we don't go looking to rescue it. Furthermore, crashed/inoperable hardware is abandoned. It is only when it is an asset in a workable state, that intervention occurs, usually in the form of the destruction of the device/vehicle concerned. This is the human military goal-orientated mindset, money is not an object, the goal is.

I'll now point out an observation I made of Fore's encounters. With the Pleiadians, they seem to have a hands-off strategy in general, and have a non-interventionist mindset. Unless it is a project they are directly or indirectly involved in.
    The Greys are goal-orientated, and this extends to intervention when it is necessary to achieve a goal. If this means intervening to ensure a subject will have enough money, then they will do so.
    It is notable the Greys taught Fore Money making techniques, but I did not note the same of the Advisor. However, they Greys also seemed critical of gambling, as it would cause alterations to their overall operating model which was highly disruptive.
    [I occasionally buy a Lotto ticket, with the hope that it will one day win and cause serious headaches for certain individuals.] My thoughts are they are grown and created to purpose in general, with little ability to move outside of their designated parameters. From my perspective, the third-party operating them considers them expendable, and will not intervene if something goes wrong with the sent-out equipment. I suspect the third-party is unable to physically appear on Earth.

I have observed a Hammerhead Alien in encounter gear once. Based on what I have read of others encounters with them since, they have the ability to "pause" an individual, full memory control, and very little I can say about them as a result. I only knew the individual existed because of my sudden awakening and a flash of green light. However, being sly and educated, I realised the image of what had been there would still be imprinted on my retina for a time. So I carefully examined the afterimage, and realised it was something very new, and very unusual. These are creatures of stealth, they ensure their subjects will never know they were there. However, it is clear they are not perfect, and I suspect they have a degree of arrogance which causes them operational problems. I would expect them to ensure nothing was left if they lost an asset.

In most cases, I suspect the encounters are with biological encounter suits, which places different considerations as a lost asset is not a lost "person". In some cases, that means that an asset of importance may warrant intervention to retrieve or repair it.
    With technology, I suspect that there is nothing new on their vehicles or devices which we don't already know, they just happen to use our technology in a very different way which is non-obvious to us. As a result, anything we seem to gain from a piece of their technology would be considered to be within the parameters of our development. The other observation is that by the time we work out what something advanced does, we would have had to have developed the technologies to make it anyway.

A more sinister side of me suggests that lost technologies are intellectual property of the ones losing it, and anything we derive from it places us into a technological debt which we must pay back to them. What form that takes, would most likely be a very alien concept to us; pun intended.

Blog Entries
    Probably a good thing ET doesn't show much interest in recovery.
    Can you imagine a US Military recovery where the disc is taken back to a base and secured in a DUMB chamber.
    Only to have ET show up looking for it? Have the feeling if they wanted it back, would not be much of a fight.
    Guessing their weapons tech ranks right up there with their propulsion systems. That is to say, leaves us badly outclassed.

Like to see that media coverup for the smoking hole left in the ground, "Unidentified Foreign Aircraft Fires on Base; Flys Off With Weather Balloon in Tow".
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    These are only my thoughts on the matter, based on a bit of observed psychology. I would actually need to ask one of them for a more accurate answer, and they've been very quiet for a fair while.

From what I observed of the greys, including Fore's observations and personal experiences, was their goal-orientated strategy. There is also the factor they are an artificial lifeform (more specifically, they are a biological robot, a biomechanical machine.)
    We only need to look at the military usage of drone technology on earth to ascertain that when an asset is lost, we don't go looking to rescue it. Furthermore, crashed/inoperable hardware is abandoned. It is only when it is an asset in a workable state, that intervention occurs, usually in the form of the destruction of the device/vehicle concerned. This is the human military goal-orientated mindset, money is not an object, the goal is.

I'll now point out an observation I made of Fore's encounters. With the Pleiadians, they seem to have a hands-off strategy in general, and have a non-interventionist mindset. Unless it is a project they are directly or indirectly involved in.
    The Greys are goal-orientated, and this extends to intervention when it is necessary to achieve a goal. If this means intervening to ensure a subject will have enough money, then they will do so.
    It is notable the Greys taught Fore Money making techniques, but I did not note the same of the Advisor. However, they Greys also seemed critical of gambling, as it would cause alterations to their overall operating model which was highly disruptive.
    [I occasionally buy a Lotto ticket, with the hope that it will one day win and cause serious headaches for certain individuals.] My thoughts are they are grown and created to purpose in general, with little ability to move outside of their designated parameters. From my perspective, the third-party operating them considers them expendable, and will not intervene if something goes wrong with the sent-out equipment. I suspect the third-party is unable to physically appear on Earth.

I have observed a Hammerhead Alien in encounter gear once. Based on what I have read of others encounters with them since, they have the ability to "pause" an individual, full memory control, and very little I can say about them as a result. I only knew the individual existed because of my sudden awakening and a flash of green light. However, being sly and educated, I realised the image of what had been there would still be imprinted on my retina for a time. So I carefully examined the afterimage, and realised it was something very new, and very unusual. These are creatures of stealth, they ensure their subjects will never know they were there. However, it is clear they are not perfect, and I suspect they have a degree of arrogance which causes them operational problems. I would expect them to ensure nothing was left if they lost an asset.

In most cases, I suspect the encounters are with biological encounter suits, which places different considerations as a lost asset is not a lost "person". In some cases, that means that an asset of importance may warrant intervention to retrieve or repair it.
    With technology, I suspect that there is nothing new on their vehicles or devices which we don't already know, they just happen to use our technology in a very different way which is non-obvious to us. As a result, anything we seem to gain from a piece of their technology would be considered to be within the parameters of our development. The other observation is that by the time we work out what something advanced does, we would have had to have developed the technologies to make it anyway.

A more sinister side of me suggests that lost technologies are intellectual property of the ones losing it, and anything we derive from it places us into a technological debt which we must pay back to them. What form that takes, would most likely be a very alien concept to us; pun intended.
    Thanks for the feedback. Good possible insights on various species. Even if loss of the biomechanical machines are trivial, I still have trouble with the idea of walking away from the tech. Must be some deeper significance to that action. Nothing "we" have come up so far resonates with me... possibly an alien concept I can only ponder but never fully understand.
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Different groups may just have entirely different protocols in place.
    It would seem they all have the option of doing nothing. Protocol 1, if you will.

But the decision to respond to a downed craft may trigger different protocols for method and procedures.
    I can only think of a few such incidents:
    There was Clifford Stone's (interfacer) story about smuggling an Alien out of custody to prevent a violent "hostage rescue" mission from occuring. Instead he surrendered the Alien back into "their" custody.

And of course the Shag Harbor incident I related earlier, where a rescue craft responded and aided a downed craft with repairs enabling it to leave the area under it's own power.

The only two involving "First Responders" at all, that I can recall.

Just about every other story ends with the craft being loaded onto a flatbed truck (Kecksberg) or air lifted (Mexico Saucer/small aircraft midair collision and crash) and hauled off to "secret storage". No ET rescue teams anywhere in sight.
    Attachment 1008