Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaked Pentagon UFO photograph

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

When I asked [Senator Harry] Reid about the confusion, he told me that he admired Kean but that he had never seen proof of any remnants—something Kean had never actually claimed. He left no doubt in our conversation as to his personal assessment. “I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” he said. “And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. They would not approve that. I don’t know what all the numbers were, what kind of classification it was, but they would not give that to me.” He told me that the Pentagon had not provided a reason.
    It would have been interesting if he specified he wasn't given permission to see something that existed or they couldn't give him permission because nothing was there...

Good new info on what's going on at the moment Tim McMillian reveals interesting stuff about the leaked photo and much more San Marino.
    He broke the story on the Debrief. He said no-one would talk to him for 3 mouths after his article.
    And if he had the photo he would have released it.