Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid 19 bill started a 180 day countdown for UFO disclosure....

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Lue Elizondo calls in @ 1 hr 22 mins, it's only 20 mins long but well worth listening to.
    Has meet with the IG and reports back by all accounts things are going well, everyone is taking it seriously. It's not US tech it's not the Russians or Chinese.
    Think he has seen the report and Congressional hearings are apparently on the cards.
    Fingers crossed
    I noticed he's going for the 4th option.

https://youtu.be/YZb-cOpbaV0?t=5962

(Probably not an "ET" as in the classical definition of an ET, Probably Inter-dimensional, Not exactly local to Earth...Yet probably from our locality.)

Folks, we might have a "UT" descendants problem in our skies, under our waters and in our local space.

And people thought that the ET hypothesis would blow their mind....I can't wait for a Pentagon official to even begin to imply those types of findings.

It's one thing to hold a straight face saying it's ET's....it's another to imply something even way beyond that.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

From NBC news:
    UFO report: Government can't explain 143 of 144 mysterious flying objects, blames limited data

And here is a PDF from the government, though I'm not sure if this is the actual full report as 9 pages seems kind of short.
    Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
    Last edited by Wally; 06-26-2021 at 04:29 AM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    From NBC news:
    UFO report: Government can't explain 143 of 144 mysterious flying objects, blames limited data

And here is a PDF from the government, though I'm not sure if this is the actual full report as 9 pages seems kind of short.
    Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
    There are two versions: one short one for the members of Congress (and the public) that does not contain any classified information, and a longer one with classified information for the members of the Senate Intel Committee. That one will not be made public.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks Wally.

Looks like the real deal.

Although I too was hoping for more than 9 pages (7 if you don't count indexes).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm personally hoping the greater report will leak out to the public... the limited version is a bit "too" limited for anyone to understand the seriousness of the situation.
    As it is, the greater report is also probably too limited for more public bodies like the senate and congress to reach any conclusions either.

Senate Intel Committee Strengthens Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force In New Bill

If passed in its current form, the bill would expand the UAPTF's access to sensitive data and require recurring reports on UAP every 90 days.

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, or SSCI, recently passed the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 (IAA) on a unanimous vote. Among a range of priorities, the bill included provisions to significantly bolster the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF).

Specifically, the bill mandates that the Director of National Intelligence and Secretary of Defense require their constituent elements to provide “data relating to unidentified aerial phenomena” to both the UAPTF and the Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center. The bill also requires that congressional defense and intelligence committees receive a classified quarterly briefing on UAP events from either the UAPTF or an entity such as the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Each briefing is to report any new incidents, as well as any incidents that have not been covered by previous briefings. The inclusion of past events that have not otherwise been reported to the UAPTF appears to create a potential historical mandate to review UAP incidents from sources that the UAPTF has not had access to or that have not been cooperative in furnishing info to the task force.

Much more at link:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ce-in-new-bill