Thread: All Known CIA FOIA UFO Documents to Date [07.01.2021]: From The Black Vault

All Known CIA FOIA UFO Documents to Date [07.01.2021]: From The Black Vault

From : https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkdq...uments-to-date

In anticipation of the government’s official UFO report coming in less than six months thanks to the COVID-19 omnibus bill, you can now download all of the publicly available CIA documentation on UFOs.
    The Black Vault, a clearinghouse for declassified documents, has released a downloadable document archive filled with PDFs containing CIA files on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), the government's preferred term. . Some of the reports date all the way back to the 1980s, and according to the site's founder, John Greenewald Jr., the spy agency claims this is all of its documents on UAPs.

According to Greenewald, around 10,000 Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) reports were required to obtain the PDFs and the process was an excruciatingly long one. He scanned the documents by hand.
    “Around 20 years ago, I had fought for years to get additional UFO records released from the CIA,” Greenewald said in an email to Motherboard. “It was like pulling teeth! I went around and around with them to try and do so, finally achieving it. I received a large box, of a couple thousand pages, and I had to scan them in one page at a time.”
    According to a blog announcing the archive, the CIA created a CD-ROM containing previously released records as well as those the Black Vault was attempting to unseal. To ensure the Black Vault has as complete a record of CIA documents as possible available, it purchased this CD-ROM in mid-2020.

The Black Vault blog notes that the CIA claims that this represents all its documents on the file, but there may be no way to verify that and other documents may be out there.
    “Researchers and curious minds alike prefer simplicity and accessibility when they look at data dumps such as these,” Greenewald said. “The CIA has made it INCREDIBLY difficult to use their records in a reasonable manner. They offer a format that is very outdated (multi page .tif) and offer text file outputs, largely unusable, that I think they intend to have people use as a “search” tool. In my opinion, this outdated format makes it very difficult for people to see the documents, and use them, for any research purpose.”

According to Greenewald, there have been thousands of downloads within the first 24 hours of the release. From a dispute with a Bosnian fugitive with alleged E.T. contact to mysterious midnight explosions in a small Russian town, the reports definitely take readers for a wild ride. Some of the documents are crisp and clear while others are nearly indecipherable.
    One of the most interesting documents in the drop, Greenewald said, involved the Assistant Deputy Director for Science & Technology being hand-delivered some piece of information on a UFO in the 1970s.
    The first UFO information to be declassified under FOIA laws came in the 1970s and early 1980s. After this, Greenewald said it was exceptionally difficult to obtain information from the government regarding extraterrestrial phenomena.
    “Plain and simple, the public has a right to know!” Greenewald said. “When I began researching nearly 25 years ago at the age of 15, I knew there was something to this topic. Not because of viral internet hoaxes. Not because of back door meetings wherein I can’t tell you who, but I promise it was mind-blowing information. No, none of that. It was simply because of the evidence that I got straight from the CIA. And the NSA. And the Air Force. And the DIA. I feel I am achieving what I set out to do. Easy access, to important material, for people to make up their own minds on what is going on.”
    The CIA did not respond to a request for comment.

The Barack Obama Presidential Library

Obama library . . .

Obama’s Presidential Library Has Thousands of Files on UFOs

A response to a FOIA request has revealed the Library is setting on a possible treasure trove of documents about UFOs.

By Matthew Gault
    March 14, 2022

The Barack Obama Presidential Library claims it has “3,440 pages and 26,271 electronic files” possibly related to the existence of UFOs and related phenomenon.

We know this thanks to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by John Greenewald Jr., of The Black Vault, a clearinghouse of declassified government documents.

Greenewald asked the Presidential Library for “documents and communications about the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and photos and videos of Unidentified Flying Objects, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena/Phenomenon and the Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program.”

Much more at link:
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgmn...-files-on-ufos

(be sure to read the tweet at link)

Very interesting
    I’m pretty sure Tom De Longe meet with Obama at the end of his presidency. He hinted as much in a tweet.

Who knows what they talked about but I imagine Hilary Clinton being the disclosure president was one thing.

Podesta was in contact with Tom De Longe and had previously arranged the famous Google Hangout with General McCasland and Robert Weiss. Seems unlikely he wasn’t doing this without Obama’s blessing or at the very least Podesta would have notified him. Podesta desperately wanted to get disclosure underway.

I still think it was all planned for Hilary's presidency and we would be further along the track if she had won in 2016. I think TTSA was a poorly executed plan B when Trump won; or a it was part of the plan but the different administration took the wind out of its sails.

I agree Shere Khaan. Everything fell apart when Trump won. TTSA obviously had to work with Trump I'm pretty sure that's how Chris Herndon came on board. But convincing Trump seemed to take up most of his presidency, by the end he was talking about Roswell with his son and was rumored to be also thinking about disclosure. He backed the Space Force and mentioned this super weapon.

Tom De Longe is a strong democrat and must have hated having to work with Trump. Jim Semivan and Luis Elizondo have remained non-partisan and I think that's why they had to separate from Tom before the election - they had to remain neutral, otherwise they would lose traction in the Pentagon and other state depts. Especially after the Donald had tried to put people loyal to him into every public office he could manage.

I think TTSA was brilliant in what it accomplished -shame it couldn't hold it together. I think people underestimate how much work they've done behind the scenes.