Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN News Coverage of UFO/UAP sightings

Blog Entries

CNN News Coverage of UFO/UAP sightings

Quickly following the 60minute news story, the Cable News Network (CNN) has been playing clips about Navy revelations over UAPs.
    The play is frequent (approx. hourly for the past 24hrs.), with the hint of a low boil topic. Concerning, but not overwhelming. Appears they want the publicity without the public panic.

[quote]
    Retired US Navy Chief explains tech witnessed in UFO aircraft sighting
    CNN's Chris Cuomo talks to Sean Cahil, retired US Navy Chief Master-at-Arms, and Christopher Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, about the forthcoming government report on UFO sightings. About 5 mins. long.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Looks like they are going with the Tacit Acknowledgement with a clean slate...as if this is "new".
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

So do we think all this might be building up to the "Bad Alien" here to attack? AKA false flag, as mention by Edger Casey, and others?

Its going to be a busy year!

180 days . . . going fast!

The urgency with which they push their "brand" of disclosure gives you an idea of how long we have until the "ET" appear in public circles.

Krystal and Saagar: Obama ADMITS UFO Footage In Possession Of Pentagon (The Hill)

It appears from how quickly and swiftly they are pushing it into the public sphere, that we have regrettably passed that point of no return. Meaning, their reveal might be fairly soon. (1~3 years) Just keep in mind, these actions have probably already been scripted for decades.

From my viewpoint this is the minority position of "It doesn't really matter what happens anymore, they are 'almost about to appear' anyway"....so do what you've always wanted.

The only way I feel the "ET" would step in any earlier is if the disclosure changed the narrative to something which would directly hinder their agenda in approaching the front and center stage.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-20-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    So do we think all this might be building up to the "Bad Alien" here to attack? AKA false flag, as mention by Edger Casey, and others?

Its going to be a busy year!

180 days . . . going fast!
    A couple of things absent from the interviews.
    There is NO mention of Aliens. It is simply stated that the UAP occupants/origins are "Unknown".
    There is NO mention of malicious/hostile intent. Simply stated that the UAP "Observables" are vastly superior to USA military aircraft capabilities.
    However; some past interviews have covered air space incursions. Not much of a stretch of imagination to turn that into grounds for justified retaliation.
    If the "false flag" warnings are to be believed, IMHO it will be an excuse to maintain space based weapons platforms (far beyond "Rods from God") in clear violations of the 1967 Outer Space Treaty. Not sure how this prevents UAPs from overflying carrier groups off the coast of California, but I'm sure the spin masters with come up with something.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The urgency with which they push their "brand" of disclosure gives you an idea of how long we have until the "ET" appear in public circles.

Krystal and Saagar: Obama ADMITS UFO Footage In Possession Of Pentagon (The Hill)

It appears from how quickly and swiftly they are pushing it into the public sphere, that we have regrettably passed that point of no return. Meaning, their reveal might be fairly soon. (1~3 years) Just keep in mind, these actions have probably already been scripted for decades.

From my viewpoint this is the minority position of "It doesn't really matter what happens anymore, they are 'almost about to appear' anyway"....so do what you've always wanted.

The only way I feel the "ET" would step in any earlier is if the disclosure changed the narrative to something which would directly hinder their agenda in approaching the front and center stage.
    What ever their agenda might be, we will be powerless to hinder them. (JMO)

There could be many factors that could bring them public a bit sooner than what they have planed, (geological or nuclear war) the fact that we haven't see overt action during the pandemic, makes me wonder what their involvement with that is! Monitoring, reducing, increasing, heck for all we really know they may have released the virus to their human contacts here.

I have no doubt more than one group of ETs are interacting we us on a global scale.

I just think we are hearing the narrative of a threat to push for official disclosure or some PTB know they are a threat . . . All of this in JMO though!

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Hearing it on radio too. Both GlennBeck, and Rush's show. Something is happening, either in the minds of the public, or the government. People are in a weird state of mind right now. I noticed this going back to church from having to watch it online for a year due to covid. Walking out of the car for the first day in a year it didn't feel weird. It felt like I was there just last week. The entire last year was like a dream, like it never happened. People aren't in a normal, protective state of mind. I haven't had to work from home, and yet even there the last year is like a dream, it doesn't feel real, despite major events taking place there.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-20-2021 at 04:45 PM.

There is a bit of a disclosure hurdle I've wondered about. How do you disclose a duckbill platypus? No ones going to believe pictures of it, or examples from taxidermy, when they have seen similar at "believe it or not" museums. It took 100 years before it became commonly known. Despite believing in UFOS I exhibit that same problem when it comes to UFO footage. Give me a ball of light or a weird fast moving object and I'll believe it. Show me a clear flying saucer and I'll think it's fake. How do you confirm that something is a square if you don't know what a square looks like? It seems like it would require something really significant to make a duckbill platypus enter the human consciousness as a known thing that exists. You either have to present a live one, or have a boatload of respected people confirm their existence and habitation along with facts about the platypus. You can't just say that Platypus's exist, you have to know something about them which you can present so that you show that you sufficiently know what you are claiming about a creature that is particularly elusive. Slow disclosure would lower that hurdle, but I think they still have to plan something big to get the public over that hurtle.

It was likely the fact that it WAS the scientific community that it took 100 years for the Platypus to be confirmed. Add the negative stigma of little green men and we might as well wait 200 years for enough of them to get on board. So it's probably going to take something that directly presents the phenomena to the people in an inescapable and life changing way to get over that last hurdle.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-20-2021 at 05:09 PM.

That is a very good analogy of the platypus, and like ufo sightings, they are rare in the wild. I have wondered the exact same tihng about proof of aliens in this world of cgi, deep fakes and fake news. Any footage of a ufo would not be proof for me, I would almost need to see it with my own eyes now.

It's ironic how videos which were originally created to show what was actually happening became a source of deception and mistrust. Quite sad.