Thread: Us engaged in a dog fight with UFOS?

Us engaged in a dog fight with UFOS?

I have heard this several times on Glenn Beck but never the source. He says that the airforce was engaging in war games, and created a safe zone. While they were dog fighting a ufo shows up and engages in dog fighting (chasing). When they cancel the game the ufo goes to the exact middle of the safe area. Anyone know what he is referring too?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I have heard this several times on Glenn Beck but never the source. He says that the airforce was engaging in war games, and created a safe zone. While they were dog fighting a ufo shows up and engages in dog fighting (chasing). When they cancel the game the ufo goes to the exact middle of the safe area. Anyone know what he is referring too?
    Have not heard this story.
    Was a time frame mentioned? Recent?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Have not heard this story.
    Was a time frame mentioned? Recent?
    I think it's recent. I was able to find the audio from the broadcast. Scroll down to #5 "Obama confirms UFO's". The segment starts at 25:27, the event in question starts at 31:29. After you click the link give it like 4 seconds for the ad to go away.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-21-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sound familar. Best I can recall.

Cmd David Fravor (F18 pilot), sighted a Tic-Tac UFO down near the ocean surface (vectored in by surface ships/radar). He spiraled down to get a closer look, when the Tic-Tic began to spiral up, mirror his every move.
    As they closed, the Tic-Tac flew past and sped off, and out of sight at an incredible rate of speed.
    The surface ships ordered Favor's flight to return to their CAP (Combat Air Patrol) point. A patrol area setup to protect the Carrier group.
    A radio communication came in seconds later. "Your not going to believe this, but the UAP <Tic-Tac> is now at your rendezvous point."
    Well, that put the UAP at Favor's destination of 60 miles away in something like 1 second. Nevermind that the UAP even knew where the rendezvous point was located.

Weird Stuff.
    Attachment 1008

That sounds like it. Thanks Calikid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    That sounds like it. Thanks Calikid.
    @ Sansanoy,

Below is the earliest interview I could find of the event you and Calikid are discussing:

(in part 1)
    Best start at 6:00

Dog Fight starts at 13:00

UAP returns to "Cap Point" at 21:17

2004 Nimitz TIC TAC UFO / Cmdr. David Fravor / Part 1 / Presented by Jeremy Corbell:

Part 2:

. . . This was also covered in this thread . . .

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...t=David+Fravor

After listening to that again it seems that dog fight was more intense that I thought!!!

60 miles is a lot of distance to cover in a second, Could they have some sort of teleportation technology? Also it's rather unsettling that they new where the rendezvous point though I doubt we'd be able to keep any communication secret from the aliens.

How many encounters with UAP have there been that resulted in damage to aircraft or injury to pilots? On one of those History Channel show I think there was mention of a helicopter sustaining some damage in a Latin America country.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    60 miles is a lot of distance to cover in a second, Could they have some sort of teleportation technology? Also it's rather unsettling that they new where the rendezvous point though I doubt we'd be able to keep any communication secret from the aliens.

How many encounters with UAP have there been that resulted in damage to aircraft or injury to pilots? On one of those History Channel show I think there was mention of a helicopter sustaining some damage in a Latin America country.
    Yes, those speeds are one of the grave concerns of out military. Major outclassing anything in the human arsenal.
    As for knowing where the CAP was, we can only guess the UAP is tapped into our communications system and fully understands our coordinates system, another concern.

The Helicopter incedent you mentioned sound familiar, only as I recall it was in Italy and greatly exaggerated. If I can dig it up, I'll share later.
    Attachment 1008

The UAP could have simply read one of the pilots mind to achieve the location of the "Cap Point". I feel this might be possible with Automated or Bio entities.
    We really don't know exactly how they are controlled, powered, where they come from, and most important, what are their intentions!

PS:
    The report was 60 miles in 0.78 sec. That works out to 66,000 miles per hour. ( I think about 700 gee's)
    Last edited by epo333; 05-25-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Found some info on "The Helicopter" story dating back to 2019. It was part of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation -
    S1 E6: The Revelation.
    We had a discussion here, you can read about it. Be sure to read thru a couple of the follow up posts, good info.
    Not sure if the episode is still available online, but might be informative to watch. Most of them were a little biased, but well put together.
    Attachment 1008