Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior DOD official says UFO phenomena is demonic.

Senior DOD official says UFO phenomena is demonic.

This is probably not news to anyone here, and many disagree with this conclusion, but this is the first credible person I have heard make this claim. Tom delonge kind of hints at it, and then there is the collins elite, which can't be verified because they will only reveal themselves to Nick Redfern (which is weird because he is pretty antiChristian). Here is a timestamped clip from Luis Elizondo saying that a senior DOJ official told him that they know what they are, and that they are demonic. Video.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-23-2021 at 04:06 PM.

DOD, not DOJ, sorry.

Hmm, color me surprised.
    I guess at least some people in the DOD already know that the term "ET" should be used strictly in quotes.

I also noticed that Elizondo hinted (VERY STRONGLY) that they already know about the "ET" and their Phasing Technologies. I am not too sure the New York Post interviewer could grok what he was hinting at. I sure did though. I am pretty sure the reference flew right over the head of the Interviewer.

-------

I guess this is the decades long predictions of the infamous Human Groups (with human actual decency) who wanted to disclose...even in the slim chance that they could help the greater population. And those who wanted to keep it a secret at any cost would only give them the go-ahead when its already too late...and it doesn't matter anymore.

In the hopes that someone will someday read these words to you:

My hats off to in the deepest of honor to those who will likely forever remain anonymous in the shadows. You are truly honorable men/women.

I know, that it is a double edged sword of truth. I know that disclosure only brings "them" to the front of the stage and that is why it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't. But at least you weren't prisoners of a disquieted conscience forever.

Even from the "ET" gossip foretelling about your circumstances, you all in that pro disclosure camp had thee most humane perspective even from their accounts. And those of your colleagues who also kept the secret *in good faith*, even as an advantage against a formidable foe, you are right there with them standing in the deepest of honor.

May you be remembered forever for your faithful service to humanity.

@ Epo

I recall (I think it was you?) posted a Youtube video of a diamond shaped ET craft hovering in place and phasing in and out. Could you dig it up? I want to post references to it when that stage of the international conversation comes about.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 02:29 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@ Sansanoy

Looks like there is a part 2 in this interview:

@2:52
    He slipped up slightly and said Phase instead of space.

@5:30~
    Admits they know the craft are traveling inside a spacetime distortion "bubble".

@7:30
    Hmm, the interviewer certainly knows the right questions to ask....
    Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

@ Epo

I recall (I think it was you?) posted a Youtube video of a diamond shaped ET craft hovering in place and phasing in and out. Could you dig it up? I want to post references to it when that stage of the international conversation comes about.
    Looks like it was Calikid who posted it in here:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...UFO-photograph

Is this the video:

No unfortunately, it was a Youtube video about what looked like a daylight sighting. It was a slightly far away diamond looking UFO bouncing lightly up and down while appearing and disappearing and had a title of Phasing Out UFO. <--- Something like that.

I know it was posted in my thread years ago. Don't recall by whom but it was very clear and to the point. I wanted to use it to stir the pot on these Youtube videos. I bet Elizondo would grin at the very least.

Edit:
    Looks like the Forum is barely indexed by google. I typed in
    Site:www.theoutpostforum.com

and it only brought forth 795 links.
    Phasing out only brought back 2~4 links.

Might have to submit the forum to Google bots to more thoroughly index the content.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Luis Elizondo recent interviewers:

(Fox News)

(Max Moszkowicz's NEWEST interview with Lue Elizondo - Expect new bombshells!)

Juicy parts, though I recommend you watch all of it as he issues several clarifications and hints as to the extent of his knowledge on various subjects.

37:29 - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=2249
    He goes into a deeper clarification of what materials they have been able to analyze. Possibly archeological or crash recovery. Perhaps implies technological tissues OR technology piloting craft without biological occupants.

Around that time code he also goes into depth on recovered materials that pre-date atomic patterning techniques in Human circles.

45min - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=2701
    Are there signs of SIGINT?

(Signals intelligence (SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether communications between people (communications intelligence—abbreviated to COMINT) or from electronic signals not directly used in communication (electronic intelligence—abbreviated to ELINT).

He also briefly implies that the community "may be" aware that the "ET" might be "phase shifting" to prevent observations from the Locals.

47:21 - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=2841
    Elizondo explains that they may at least have a grasp on "the idea" that if the "ET" have one specific technology in play. Then, perhaps the rest of their technologies are very plausible within the current framework of physics. ("manifestations of a single technology")

50min - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=3001
    Talks about the shapes of UFO's and the "phasing field" sizes and properties.
    Are UFO's specialized vehicles?

54:29 - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=3269

He goes into explanations that illustrate that their research group may already know that the "Phasing field" around ET craft are responsible for chroma aberrations and blue/red shifting of color spectrums in a rapid sequence.

I must say, I am indeed impressed that they have figure this out in the public domain of US taskforce. Kudos to those people on his task force. I hope the praise is well won...and not that they received a package with a debriefing on everything they know so far in non-public circles. (That would be cheating! )

1:06:30 - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=3990
    He implies at the possibility that the vehicles might be pilotable by automation and ~remote cognition~. (In a very roundabout way)

He evades the actual question though, if the consciousness itself is an "Observable".
    Frankly, I think that's way above their paygrade and clearance.

1:13:41 - https://youtu.be/uqtSWD6PYW8?t=4421
    Talks about the retrievals of craft that pre-date Roswell in 1947. Says one of the documents details info about the recovery being worked on by Italy and imported into the USA.

This means that there is a high probability that His taskforce had access and poured over documents prior to the start of His Taskforce into UAPs.

Meaning that many of his "educated guesses" are likely informed from prior knowledge and research in other projects with significantly higher clearance levels. (Not just pure observations and conjectures of their time at the Taskforce)
    Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    No unfortunately, it was a Youtube video about what looked like a daylight sighting. It was a slightly far away diamond looking UFO bouncing lightly up and down while appearing and disappearing and had a title of Phasing Out UFO. <--- Something like that.

I know it was posted in my thread years ago. Don't recall by whom but it was very clear and to the point. I wanted to use it to stir the pot on these Youtube videos. I bet Elizondo would grin at the very least.

Edit:
    Looks like the Forum is barely indexed by google. I typed in
    Site:www.theoutpostforum.com

and it only brought forth 795 links.
    Phasing out only brought back 2~4 links.

Might have to submit the forum to Google bots to more thoroughly index the content.
    I want to see that one too. The very recent UFO video of a UFO "splash" down actually shows the object disappear rather than submerge. video It does actually go underwater, you just can't see it. The only way you know it has, is that the target lock moves from the edge of the horizon to about the middle of the sea. That Triangle video that Epo linked does some weird stuff too. It seems to move forward and backwards in it's spatial position whenever the light blinks. That or the blinking light is illuminating something much closer to the camera. The triangle one is night vision, but Flir/Gimbal/FoFast are all infrared, which tells you what is hot and what is cold. All of these are black, which if I understand correctly is cold. Isn't that the atmosphere that spirits are supposed to produce? I've seen a ghost, so real that I thought it was a person till it walked through a wall, but I've never been close enough to be touched (thank God), to know.

I tried searching some for the video. Youtube/Google have been up to something in regards to these ufo sightings. You can search the exact name of a video with UFO in it, and it will give you the MSM versions of the recent 4 leaks having nothing to do with what you searched for. The video you want might be found at the bottom, or the next page. I saw something similar with google when I could not find Greers site, "siriusdisclore" so I could watch the witness testimonies again. I could search "dr steven greer disclosure project" and not find his website untill the bottom of page 3, despite being able to do so many times years before. I can put the same thing in Qwant and it's the first find. It would appear that "disclosure project" is being shadow banned, and the military leaked videos being pushed forward. Google is doing something with it's algorithm to shape the current discussion on UFOs, that or their ad practices are egregious beyond imagination. I use Dissenter browser, which defaults qwant as the search engine. It's soooo much better for what we do. It's also got a meta forum, that runs an invisible comment section for any site and any page you are on. Really cool, but I forget to check it most times.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-24-2021 at 03:05 PM.

On YouTube the Steven Greer channel was shadow banned for an unknown duration. I searched for it as "the disclosure project" on the 17th to link for someone and it was gone. Nowhere to be found. This is what led me to search Google for it, only to also not find anything there. It's back as the first find today. It wasn't banned, but shadow banned, when things are undirected or lead away from in an algorithm. It seemed centered the word "disclosure project", because nothing related to that term came up then, and today it is.

Google is known for doing this on political matters, that I would find it occurring also with UFO's is concerning since the major push right now is coming from government "leaks".
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-24-2021 at 03:50 PM.