Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Senior DOD official says UFO phenomena is demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    Thanks.

Toward the end of the video something happens, which, when combined with what you have just said is disturbing. Someone leaves the program, and when they decide on his replacement they wonder if just anyone can replace him. So they start bringing in people without the ability. All of a sudden people who have never trained in it, or had any psychic ability are doing it. Which combined with what you said sounds like demonic infestation, and activation from that. Some within these groups would appear to be the keystone that is allowing it to happen to this degree, by bringing in to the program "outside help" and that outside help is doing the bulk of the work.
    I hadn't watched it yet past the 5 minutes you pointed to about people remarking about it being demonic.

Your posts revelation of this shocked me, as it is clear sign thats what they are likely doing. Where there is smoke there's probably a fire as it is said....

I'll add it to my list of things to watch:
    Unacknowledged (Dr. Greers movie, to see what the ET sponsored narrative is coming out to be)
    Finish watching that movie in another thread, which I forget the title at the moment.
    The "Third Eye" movie you've just pointed out. Mostly to see whats they report.

When writing my recent post, I realized halfway through that there was a disclosed project that RV'er worked in that they called something like "ACTIVE RV"....wasn't there? ARV or something along those lines. (It's been years, sorry, fuzzy memory)

I sort of have forgotten what the ~Active~ part refers to?

-------------

There is a low budget movie I wanted You, Pontif and Montalk to watch on Amazon prime. I came across it years ago, but it was so "DIRTY" and strangely accurate in the details of a what you'd expect when describing a paranormal research project. That is was downright disturbing and makes one feel a little disturbed as to the details on display, not necessarily on the plot.

It's a movie about a project manager on a secret psychic program who wants to take 6 individuals into a underground facility with a group of scientists to probe other realms they found in a previous unnamed project. They get only a limited number of tries to conduct the experiment as another secret working group provides them remote support through a computer terminal. This support then allows them the ability to gain access to the "Tunnel of Light" that people experience during an NDE. Though they use it to gain tangential access to different realities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    From what Mike Heiser says, the nations are also divisions of angelic territories (Deut 32:8 ESV). If a "second man" goes into these territories, I wonder if they have to sneak in themselves, or come to an agreement.
    I can only express the reality I've known for a good while that different kinds of entities have tight restrictions placed on them. From ET, to demons, to spirits to human beings.

Each group faces restrictions of some kind. Either in the aspect of travel, or sharing information directly, or in interference in the world.

<Censored under duress>....nothing to see, move along.

Edit#34: It seems I might be right about why the RV programs actually exist.

I'll only say, that I was pressured, not to talk about it. Other nations might not know that loophole, nor should they get an inkling of it.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-30-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    There is a low budget movie I wanted You, Pontif and Montalk to watch on Amazon prime. I came across it years ago, but it was so "DIRTY" and strangely accurate in the details of a what you'd expect when describing a paranormal research project. That is was downright disturbing and makes one feel a little disturbed as to the details on display, not necessarily on the plot.

It's a movie about a project manager on a secret psychic program who wants to take 6 individuals into a underground facility with a group of scientists to probe other realms they found in a previous unnamed project. They get only a limited number of tries to conduct the experiment as another secret working group provides them remote support through a computer terminal. This support then allows them the ability to gain access to the "Tunnel of Light" that people experience during an NDE. Though they use it to gain tangential access to different realities.

I hope you can remember the name, I love good scifi.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    A little outside my comfort zone, forgive the noob comment if I'm off base. Would a Faraday Cage cause interruption of such abilities?
    I got around to targeting food in a [replacement] active microwave. Same as before, but I changed with care how I push psychic influence into the faraday cage to try to ensure I don't damage that one. Rather than pushing it through my hands, I tried to direct it less intensely from my conscious control.

Same as before, there is an interference in targeting of about ~20% to 25%. You can feel the interference pretty clearly from the microwave and about 2 feet around it, then it sharply drops off in terms of noise. But I did something I've always resorted to before in the past and used a slightly different influence configuration on a second attempt and surprisingly enough the interference dropped to about 2%. I did not expect that dramatic a change.

I also noticed the I could sense the food clearly via normal ESP and most interestingly the noise was seemingly negligible. I hadn't realize I could do that as I never tried to experiment that way.

So it appears that lead, and microwaves and faraday cages basically don't interfere in psychic targeting and perception as long as you do it the right way by changing what kinds of influence that are utilized in a psychic field when projecting.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-02-2021 at 02:56 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous