Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior DOD official says UFO phenomena is demonic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    <SNIP>

Might have to submit the forum to Google bots to more thoroughly index the content.
    Sadly, we have issues with Search Engine BOTs overwhelming the Forum. We must limit access or they establish 200+ connections 24/7. Leaving limited bandwidth for members.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I could be partly wrong about the temperatures of the infrared naval video. There are two modes to that camera, white and black which reverses what is considered hot and what is cold. You can tell which it is set on by the bottom left which will say WHT or BLK. The FLIR video (black tictac) remains on White and views a black object, but the Gimbal/GoFast video switches modes. (FLIR/GIMBAL are also two different kinds of infrared cameras). Since the entire purpose of the IR camera is to find hot enemy targets to shoot down, I would imagine that if it's on white, white is hot. But that is only a flimsy inference not a fact. It could just as easily refer to the background. --OK. Watched a video that confirms. It's called whitehot and blackhot. Meaning if it's WHT, then white is hot. So it looks like in the GoFast and FLIR video the object is cold, and Gimbal is hot.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-24-2021 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post

I tried searching some for the video. Youtube/Google have been up to something in regards to these ufo sightings. You can search the exact name of a video with UFO in it, and it will give you the MSM versions of the recent 4 leaks having nothing to do with what you searched for. The video you want might be found at the bottom, or the next page. I saw something similar with google when I could not find Greers site, "siriusdisclore" so I could watch the witness testimonies again. I could search "dr steven greer disclosure project" and not find his website untill the bottom of page 3, despite being able to do so many times years before. I can put the same thing in Qwant and it's the first find. It would appear that "disclosure project" is being shadow banned, and the military leaked videos being pushed forward. Google is doing something with it's algorithm to shape the current discussion on UFOs, that or their ad practices are egregious beyond imagination. I use Dissenter browser, which defaults qwant as the search engine. It's soooo much better for what we do. It's also got a meta forum, that runs an invisible comment section for any site and any page you are on. Really cool, but I forget to check it most times.
    You are not the only one who has noticed this. It looks like Google was traffic shaping results intentionally.

If you click the link, you'll see they noticed it as well.

I would caution people if they watch this video to keep in mind that ("In my opinion") Dr. Greer is a directly controlled asset of the ETs. At the kindest, you could say he is a "spokesman". I would say though that he is a proxy for their agenda.

While Luis Elizondo is more akin to a Human Groups disclosure attempt.

The two have different agendas that only happen to cover the same subject.

-----------
    Elizondo's aim is to acclimatize the public and to normalize the subject in public circles.
    Giving enough proof to ward off discontent elements within the secrecy focused side of the equation.
    He plays a willful game with presenting evidence that doesn't immediately get shut down.

Dr. Greer though, is a different kind of beast. One who is a proponent of the ET agenda(s).
    His main focus is on disclosure branded by ET's. (in some circles, we'd call it "propaganda")
    He's got (no doubt) ET's to lean on in the background and their vast array of resources as he keeps a close relationship with them.

Dr. Greer is clearly in a stronger position to outwit and corner Elizondo.
    It would be incredibly foolhardy for Elizondo to go up against Dr. Greer as it would be a game of trying to outwit a room full of ET geniuses behind one man.
    Not to speak of the cheat level skillsets of those said geniuses to spin any scenario in their favor.

Dr. Greer and company would probably know the entire route of the conversation before it even takes place and would be well prepared for it and every nuanced rebuttal. I should know, I received training in that myself and am well aware of how it goes.

It would be very dumb to go fight in a den of lions when you only have a short stick.

Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 09:01 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I would caution people if they watch this video to keep in mind that ("In my opinion") Dr. Greer is a directly controlled asset of the ETs. At the kindest, you could say he is a "spokesman". I would say though that he is a proxy for their agenda.
    I feel the same way. His public stuff is far different than his private stuff. In private he markets pure occultism as a UFO camping trip. If the UFO dilemma ever needs a Neville Chamberlain we are more than adequately supplied.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-24-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I feel the same way. His public stuff is far different than his private stuff. In private he markets pure occultism as a UFO camping trip. If the UFO dilemma ever needs a Neville Chamberlain we are more than adequately prepared.
    The thing that always surprises me about Him, is how well informed he is. 90% Truth...but with a pinch of arsenic. He has not been kept in the dark about alot of things. I recognize many things he's said.

It hurts my heart to see how the ET play with genuinely sincere people. (In my Opinion)

----------
    I wonder if we will see a disclosure war. I don't think the ET's would risk it.

(Then again, the Core Scenario is discrediting human institutions and creating distrust in the human population in it's own governments....sooo...)

But I have heard the Advisor say, that when the Human Groups do something that really pisses off the ET, the first thing the ET do is a proverbial flipping of the table.

Flipping of the table = Threatening gestures, painful leaks of critical information via ET telepaths, Remotely activating nuclear weapons in their silos. (etc)

She said during those incidents Human Groups become...disquieted...scared...and back off.

It's not always roses and sunshine or amiable exchanges apparently.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2021 at 09:25 PM.

In the original video it's just one Senior DoD official, but how deep does it run? We can kind of get a glimpse at the answer to that question by looking at some of the research performed under AATIP.

1. "Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy,” - This is done from EarthTech International. This is a company that was founded by the same guy that ran project stargate, which Lawless mentioned earlier. It involved remote viewing, in part, and according to FOIA releases, to discover if aliens had been on mars by trying to remote view the past. EarthTech is going to be into some strange things.

2. “Invisibility Cloaking” - They are trying to discover how they are disappearing, because they see them vanish.

3. Yet another title, “Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions,” - Clearly they are wondering if these are moving in and out of our dimension.

4. "Clinical Medical Acute & Subacute Field Effects on Human Dermal & Neurological Tissues"They have appeared to correlate this phenomena with physical damage. If you look at one of EarthTechs projects you'll see why.... "Interactions of novel energy and propulsion systems causing both Epigenetic injury and Central Nervous System pathology;" That last one is pretty concerning, because Epigenetics are like a volume knob to gene expression. Changing it can, and most likely will, change our behavior.

This is where we know the money for AATIP is being spent, and the direction of that money correlates well with the possibility that there is a good bit of weight within the DoD to the idea that this is demonic.

I watched a video from "The basement office" with a guy working under the program that is a successor to AATIP, but he wouldn't say what it was called. (He also seems to have run up against the aforementioned demonic group within the DoD @5:20) It makes me wonder given the name of AATIP....Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. A program like that ends for three reasons. It isn't a threat, so you shut it down and put an end to funding it's research because it is not a concern or a benefit. The program concludes it is a threat, so you shut it down, and open a new task force to respond to that threat. The program concludes it is not a threat, but a benefit so you open a new task force to exploit that benefit (advanced research). Or a mix of the last two. So if it's opening up under a new name and mission, what did the original mission conclude?

In any case this "demonic theory" appears to have a significant representation within our government, significant enough that this consultant feels his research is hindered by it.
    Last edited by Garuda; 05-25-2021 at 05:38 PM. Reason: text correction at request of user.

Blog Entries
    I'm trying to follow along with your comparisons of Dr Greer vs Luis Elizondo (still trying to figure out his rank. PFC? CPO? General?)
    Anyway, I was a big fan for Dr Greer back in the Press Club days (circa 2001, JUST prior to 9/11) and "The Disclosure Project". His overwhelming witness testimony had me convinced we were on the verge.
    Only to have the thunder stolen by the towers falling. And Dr. Greer moving on to his CE5 (IMHO, woo woo/new age) POV. Sadly, he lost my support when this occurred.
    I feel like Mr Elizondo is presenting a similar case to Dr Greer's 2001 position, at this time. Gives me hope we can lose giggle factor and move disclosure forward. But I do see the danger in demonizing the UAPs as a threat. A direction I cannot deny Lew is moving towards.

Hopefully some middle ground can get us to disclosure.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I'm trying to follow along with your comparisons of Dr Greer vs Luis Elizondo (still trying to figure out his rank. PFC? CPO? General?)
    Anyway, I was a big fan for Dr Greer back in the Press Club days (circa 2001, JUST prior to 9/11) and "The Disclosure Project". His overwhelming witness testimony had me convinced we were on the verge.
    Dr Greers eye witness testimony videos, and the that press club video turned me from a disbeliever to a believer. Seeing all those testimonies put so high of an epistemic burden on me that it became harder to reject that many respectable people than accept what they claim. The guys testimony of bases on the moon shook me to my core and disturbed me for days. I can still see his face when he made that statement.

@Sansanoy
    Good observations.

-------------

I'd like to point out something (to the point of stressing over it) which I don't think 99.99% of the future audience reading text this won't understand until they discover it directly in person.

There is "possibly" an ongoing misperception about what demonic/The Fallen Angels can hypothetically do if given the opportunity.

The first thing I'd correct in a persons mind is the idea that demonic entities are all dumb. Not true.
    Not all, but some are them are very intelligent (albeit by default) disembodied presences.

The next thing is, The Fallen (Angels), can assume a manifested physical form to interact with the physical environment. Like they can manifest it, they can also dematerialize it. Though whether there is any penalty to doing so, I don't actually know.

-------------

Given that these Fallen Angels are ageless, they can walk back and forth across Earth (and travel the space above it) either in a self-manifested body or without a physical manifestation.

Given that these Fallen Angels have an agenda and ample intelligence from living a seemingly endless life in another realm of reality. It does not take a large leap to assume that the first thing one of these types of entities would do is set out to "create a controlled domain" of lesser incarnated physical beings to carry out research, plan out a habitat, establish a workforce and acquire necessities for itself and it's domains inhabitants.

The first task it would need to do is to cross that bridge of "numbers". It would need more than itself to conduct any meaningful existence. It would need something native to the realm it is stuck in to carry out it's agenda.

To do so, it would need to seek to establish a comfortable coexistence with it's new environment and proper workforce that can multiply it's effective control over the environment to ensure plans come to fruition.

------------
    Step 1,
    The nearest resource of life and physical bodies is Earth. As I am pretty sure Fallen Angels can't spawn life on it's own. It'll need an organic/spiritual pre-existence medium to mate with. A physical native to produce the first off spring between "The Fallen".

Then take that off spring and educate it. Rinse and repeat.

Why, for what purpose?

Perfecting the initial batch of off spring requires natives and itself. It'll need a specific kind of specimen that is suitable to start it's plans. The first ones might only be good enough as attendants. Only some might be intelligent enough to start mining and gather materials.

That is a pre-starter civilization. Something capable of gathering raw materials, processing it for the starting elements of what will come next, a real <cough> "Alien" <COUGH> civilization.

The pre-starter civilization, leads to material collection and basic attendants.

-----------
    Step 2,
    The next step is the start of a sort of "refinery of civilizations". You start a civilization, build it up temporarily, take the best individual elements, then destroy it.

Repeat, again and again. Of course, you'll be left with little plots of land littered with destroyed remnants...here and there. But no ones going to care, call it "the mysteries" of Archeology.

--------------
    Step 3,
    The next stage, finally the minds of the acquired cultured natives is "good enough" to impart and ingest higher technologies and specific knowledge. Now the High technology civilizations begin.

Now you set these aside and begin spreading knowledge of metallurgy, physics, process knowledge, etc.

One batch civilization you put into working on processing raw materials.
    Another batch civilization you put into processing more offspring and the elements of what makes them tick. (early genetic engineering)

--------------
    After lots of refinement, Step 4 begins.
    Establishing off world habitats. Taking that off-spring and modifying them for external colony environments beyond the biosphere of Earth. (The beginning of "Alien" Tall Tales?)

Thousands of years can pass, but the cultivated offspring vary wildly and are subsets for specific needs. The Earth and it's life are just used for picking and choosing raw materials for genetic experiments with variations. Like a genome repository which you can always send workers down to fetch a particular sequence.

Some offspring will be born and can use genes that are externally expressed as birds, bulls, eagles or human-oid.

The Bulk of these are the "ET species" we know of in cave paintings and strange sightings.

-------------

Step 5 begins,
    Mixing and matching properties of distantly related "ET" offspring natives to fit and suit the next phase of the original Fallen who are still very much alive.

Step 5 is bringing it full circle.
    Now The Fallen and it's many divergent "ET" family tree work force who live abroad (beyond the biosphere of Earth or in established Habitats around Earth) take the offspring of the "ET" created species and try to find the elements that best work for human-like appearances.

Once that is achieved we get hybridization. Ancient Modified Terrestrial DNA mixed with Fresh Terrestrial DNA.

--------------

A living offspring by-product of a group of the original "Fallen", who are now distantly related to the Earth's Biosphere thousands of year ago...re-mixed with original modern day natives.

So once again, does my "speculation" sound like Earth's actual history?

What is the end game? To populate the Earth's Biosphere and move in?

====================

@ Sansanoy
    What if the governments of the world are already aware of this problem? What if the reason they spent money on Archeological expeditions for the last century is to simply verify the problem actually exists?

What if they hesitate to call them "ET" for that very reason?

What if they find many systemic evidences that entire pre-history civilizations were wiped away once their purpose was done?

The word "ET" has so many misleading concepts attached to it, that a lamen person might get a misperception as to the origin of "ET" and whatever stands before them.

How would one go about creating a new definition for "ET" in such a scenario?
    What is the correct term to impart the correct meaning?

Edit: Stage 5 also presumes the "ET" wouldn't want the natives of Earth to find their various externalized habitats in the space around Earth. Even less, to interfere on the ones that still remain on Earth.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-25-2021 at 09:14 PM.

@Sansanoy

@ Sansanoy
    What if the governments of the world are already aware of this problem? What if the reason they spent money on Archeological expeditions for the last century is to simply verify the problem actually exists?
    Thanks. Everything you say tracks perfectly with ancient history and the Bible. One of my hobbies is studying the Ancient Near East, and it seems impossible to me for the government to also study it and not come back with deep concerns. When you speak of mixing bird/bull/eagle dna with human DNA that perfectly describes an Apkallu. In the Ancient Near East they used to bury protective spirits/gods in their home and they were called Apkallu. The residence of these Apkallu were the heavens, but the heavens of the Ancient Near East included what we call outer space. Some of these have been referred to in incantation texts as massare, which is Akkadian for "watchers". That is a term you might recognize from the book of Daniel. So these Apkallu are synonymous with the biblical watchers. In both second temple literature, as well as more ancient literature from the Ancient Near East these Apkallu are credited for guiding kings, teaching and passing on knowledge and culture. The Sumerians had two classifications for these Apkallu, Igigi, which means surrounding eyes (watchers, as in the stars of heaven) and Anunnaki which combines the term for heaven and earth. It was the latter that the literature says came to kings and taught them knowledge and culture. The early literature praises them for their teachings, but the late literature curses them for corrupting mankind, and that calamity came because of this corruption. In many cultures they were cast, in divine cosmology, below the earth, an infernal designation. (see article Amar Annus - "On the origin of the watchers" and "The Antediluvian Origin of Evil in the Mesopotamian and Jewish Traditions A Comparative Study")

According to science mankind has been around for 2-300,000 years, but they really didn't do anything but leave behind bones until around 15 thousand years ago when they exploded with culture and architecture. Coinciding with this event, in the same location where it began is essentially an account of ET's descending on earth teaching mankind many things and producing offspring by them. And of course corrupting them morally as well. In fact, it is this corruption rather than the Edenic one which predominates 2nd temple literature as the major cause of moral corruption in the world today. If the government studied this they had to have drawn that connection. It says in Daniel that in the end times knowledge will increase. That may just as well be a warning, not simply a sign post, because the only other time it can be said that knowledge increased was was when the angels fell and taught mankind. So it may be just as important to ask why would knowledge increase in the last days. Because the fallen angels are there, just as they were before.

The book of the watchers contains a prophecy about the return, rather the releasing of these fallen angels in the last days. While the book is not considered scripture, it is separable from it because it contains a prophecy of Enoch which the book of Jude verifies as prophecy. It also speaks of these fallen angles changing shape."Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray"

There is also a curious passage in Daniel 2:43 regarding the Clay and Iron. "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Many translate this as "in marriage", but the actual Hebrew is the seed of men. They add marriage because it makes no sense to say they will mingle themselves with the seed of men, if they are also men. However it makes perfect sense in the ancient Jewish context of the fallen watchers in Gen 6.

One thing I have often wondered about is the "soul work" that a lot of abductees go through and what fallen angels would be interested in or what needs they might have. But unfortunately all I have to probe that question is ancient texts, and the abduction accounts. The only thing I've found that I think would be on the mind of a fallen angel is the souls of their offspring which are called unclean spirits in the New testament (the word unclean in Greek there means mixed). In the Book of the watchers they grieved after the fate of their offspring. Part of the reason unclean spirits involve themselves with men is to alleviate their present suffering by inhabiting a body. It has wondered me to no end if the purpose of the second incursion of these fallen angels, the "soul work", and hubrid processing, is to create empty bodies for these unclean spirits. There is something about my body, which makes only my soul a match for it and somewhere in it is a physical medium from which my spirit can operate it. It seems at least nominally possible that a body, with the proper physical medium could be produced to interface the children of the watchers back into the physical world and alleviate their suffering. Revelation seems to make Earth a Crucible of man, fallen angel, and unclean spirit in the last days. Angels are cast of heaven upon the earth, abaddon, which is the prison of the unclean spirits, lets them loose upon the earth. It seems like the perfect, and only opportunity to "resurrect", their children from their present suffering. Does any of that track with anything you have experienced?
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 05-25-2021 at 10:21 PM.